LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Pleasey

Guest Baby Peter

By the way, the DryNites pajama pants for girls age 8-15 what size can they fit upto in english sizes coz I'm not exactly stick thin unfortunatly, I'm about size 14-16 and Im 19 yrs old (on sat hehe) just want to know incase I get the courage to ask or just buy them myself n hide them if I can.

They strech quite a bit =)

With size 14-16 waist you can wear m perfectly... i got same size (30-32") and sometimes wear them aswell ^_^

Guest Baby Peter

For me personally .... i havent told her yet. atleast... i did tell her id like to be a baby and stuff like that, but didnt take the time to completely explain it.

though few months back she had miscarriage and shes having alot of trouble with it, so bringing up the baby stuff aint the best idea yet.

i do have a net mommy that i talk to on yahoo, but yea... in the end its same to not living it out i guess ... id love to, but i just have to wait till mommy comes here, or till i can tell my own GF -they both live in the USA though... im in Netherlands =(-

This is always a tough decision and question to be answered. I am one of the few lucky ones that is with someone that does accept this side of me and does partcipate, maybe not as much or as how at times, but I know I don't have to hide or explain anything to him. I decided when I got into this scene that I would only be with someone who is also into the scene, my daddy/hubby is a DL, so he really understands the diaper side of things. I too was with someone at the very beginning stages of my AB exploration. He accepted it, he bought me things, he saw me in my diapers and with my paci, even would get me a bottle, however, he would never diaper me or change me, he always said he would, but never did, so eventually, he would even call himself daddy, but he never went as far as I wanted or needed, well we eventually just remained friends, it was nice to be able to wear around him when I wanted and not feel weird, but then thats when I decided I would only be with someone into the scene.

I think the question you have to ask yourself, is can I live and love this person despite what they can't offer me, even if it means giving up a part of me that is VERY hard to give up. You aren't married, however you do have a baby together. So you need to think what is best for your child as well. Are you planning on getting married? Has he even asked you? If chances are slim that you will even get married then I don't see a problem in going searching for what you want and need. If you were already married, I probably would say I'm sorry, but stick it out, maybe cause I'm old fashion and do not believe in divorce.

Have you really sat down and explain it to him where he may actually understand it? Maybe you need to do that if you haven't done so. Its definitely not something you can just force on someone either. It may take time. He may be accepting, but doesn't want to participate. Are you going to be happy with that?

Personally, I feel your happiness comes first. I was happy being alone and by myself and would chose that than being with someone who doesn't want to participate in what I want out of life. I would rather be alone and diapered than be with someone and miserable.

Thats just my opinion, take it for what its worth, and think about it and decide what you feel is the best thing for you and your baby.

IMHO, this is MY take:

"I think the question you have to ask yourself, is can I live and love this person despite what they can't offer me, even if it means giving up a part of me that is VERY hard to give up." (Quote from another member - haven't figured out how to do a LOT of things at this site, LOL)

I totally agree.

You are young. You are pliable, so is HE. You are adaptable, so is HE. You're at a point in life where you have gotten hardened from being "in the trenches", like me, at 52. I have acceptance, but when I asked my SO to ACCOMODATE me, to diaper me, she said it was an issue of "accomEdate". She knew nothing of the AB/DL world before she met me, and she's 45. I have to go slowly. I have to lead her along. I have to show her how sensual, how erotic, how INTIMATE it would be for her to humor me, to care for me, to diaper me - I'm DL, so we're not talking baby things, which I think CAN be a real turn-off for SOs, worried about the pedophile thing - and how POSITIVELY that intimacy would end up benefitting HER. She's a psychology major, with a degree. She HAS to understand where I'm coming from. I just have to come up with a plausible explanation and encouragement, enough to intrigue, stimulate and encourage her to "take the plunge", to "take a walk on the wild side", to check it out and see how it affects her. You DO have the issue of a child. Men are simple. Try to imagine how hard it might be, regardless of what he SAYS, to separate the child baby and the ADULT baby. One is hand's off, and in no way would be stimulating, and the other is hands ON, but WANTS to be encapsulated AS the little one. Wow, might cause ME some anxiety, too.

I find myself in the arena of compromise again, too. My ex even participated with me in my DL world, then used a very private and very personal situation with us against me in the divorce. I have acceptance now. I would like encouragement and participation, to the point of her wearing diapers WITH me. Not sure that will EVER happen. Am I willing to marry this woman, whom I love dearly, whom I KNOW is my soul-mate - I've been married twice, if I have to compromise what would be my ULTIMATE desires and turn-on? At this point, she's got the wedding ring. Maybe the point is moot! LOL How important ARE my ultimate desires if I can freely indulge myself and not have to hide my frequent diaper wear and use? I'm still tallying that up, 19 months into a relationship, 13 months after proposing.

From this site, I think I know what her reservations are. It's funny, we encourage young guys to "sow their oats", but we expect that females are virgins on their wedding night. How the heck does our society EVER expect there to be equality in sexuality? It's no wonder guys are raging horned dogs and women are naive and virginal, and the two sexes can't come to a happy medium, especially in the bedroom. Find a woman who is "out there", progressive, open-minded, and adventurous, and who does she end up marrying? Some inhibited prude! Normally, it's the other way around. Opposites attract, but opposites end up short of where they want to be, what they expect out of a relationship, and what they END UP with in a relationship. Interesting, huh?

You have to be intelligent, informed, and coy. You CAN lead your BF, the father of your child, whom you NEED to be with, to stay with, and be MARRIED to, for the sake of your child, to meeting most of your needs. You might have to make SOME compromise, but just keep the lines of communication open, don't NAG, and gently lead. Make suggestions that make him think it's HIS idea. That might get more done than you could ever dream. Good luck!

Hia naughty_baby :)

Well you need to wear the nappy to bed then in the privacy of your home openly, like with just a tee shirt over it, so it is exposed while he is w/ you...as you wear it around or to bed it'll become more normal / natural and eventually he will become accustumed to it being on you and you'll eventually build up the feeling of normalcy. He must be willing to experiment at least since he bought you a pack of nappys for your birthday. (which btw "Happy belated Birthday") He & you will progress through it, this is the best thing to do; to ask, study & go slow and cautiously, hopefully you will enjoy this with him "in time". As for the babying thing that will come as the confidence and routine is set if you want that side of it. You two need to talk to what extent you want to persue this. You both are young and you seem open to this, that is the main thing. I told my wife of 20 years (now) about it after we dated for two years. She accepted it and she tried to wear but she didn't care for it but she never stopped me from it...I am totally DL towards it w/ her though and she won't engage in AB side of things but I consider myself lucky & happy to have what I have with her, so many ppl must hide. Just you and he continue to communicate and you'll do well with this issue & in life in general. Good luck!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Probably better to meet someone through the AB community or even go to a AB daycare or bed and breakfast - dont know if they have that where you are but you can look around.

I agree. If he wont do that for you, try to find someone who will. Just dont loose track of your home life. Your family is very important, as are your fantasies.

Hey, I put adult baby in my profile although I probably don't do as much as you guys on here. I been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years and we have a 6 month old baby together, he's 22. I think wearing nappies (diapers) as been at the back of my mind for along time I'm not sure how I got into it. Thing is, a while ago I told my bf I'm into AB and wearing diapers but since then he's said nothing about it :( he knows I'm into pee play which he isnt but does it for me anyway, like I'll pee on him but really he dont have a choice lol. Anyway a while ago we done daddy/daughter role play coz I told him after a long while of him tryin to get it out of me that im into it and he done it for me but then said he doesn't feel comfortable doing it coz he has a daughter but I dont see it like that at all i mean I have a dad but its not like that :huh: but last night he done it with me, started slapping me (not hard like) and said I'm a naughty girl for weeing on daddy and so on. I don't want to make him feel uncomfrtable, but how can I ask him I want to wear diapers at night :( I mean just at night coz I dont want to make him feel weird n all but I read all ya stories on here and am so jealous at the lil girls with daddys :crybaby: I'd just want him to change me n all *cries*

My daughter is only in size 3 nappies but we have a pack of size 4 sittin in the bathroom and recently for first time I been wearing them they dont fit obviously I have to wear underwear over them but its a great feeling, I had this one on for hours I need changing tis soaked :(

Am I to go through life not living my fantasy :crybaby: I'm getting frustrated now that I can't do it I'm getting addicted I keep reading stories on here kinda story I like is 'Caseys punishment' and stories with lil baby girls and daddys.

By the way, the DryNites pajama pants for girls age 8-15 what size can they fit upto in english sizes coz I'm not exactly stick thin unfortunatly, I'm about size 14-16 and Im 19 yrs old (on sat hehe) just want to know incase I get the courage to ask or just buy them myself n hide them if I can.

Sorry for the long post I had to vent it somehow lol. Any input appreciated. ^_^

Naughty_Baby :angel_not:

Sounds like you got a lot on your plate in life. LOL. good thing your naughty you might need a spanking for all of this.