LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Questions

Woody

Hello every one;

I have been a nilla guy for all my life. I am hopelessly in love with a beautiful women and she is an AB/DL and I want to be her Daddy but I do not know how to start. I want to make her happy and take care of her. I get excitted when she calls me daddy and when she is bubbly and is being a "baby" I want to make herb happy.

I want to know how to let her know I am ready to be her daddy and take care of her. I have the want but i do not know how to.

If anyone can help me or give me some advice I sure could use it.

Thanks

Woody

Hello Woody

The easiest way is to talk to her. tell her you want to be her daddy. if you havent already, start making sure all of her baby needs are met. make sure you get her diapers, lotion, powder etc for her. that sends a clear sign that you care about her and want to be her daddy. make it known that your in charge. start to talk and act like a daddy. assert yourself. start to do things for her routinely. remind her that you are in charge and that you care for her.

there really isnt a manual or a how to as far as this is concerned. you need to come up with a lot on your own. that is the fun part. getting to know her and know what she likes and doesnt like. this of course will make you a better Daddy. im sure she is happy to have you and you seem quite taken with her.

i hope the rest of your relationship is working out.

feel free to contact me if you like.

i wish you all the best. happy holidays!

peace

Daddy Tom B)

First, let me thank you, on behalf of the ABDL community for being so open-minded and accepting of your girlfriend's interests.

Normally I would tell you that communication is always the key. Sitting down and talking about what it means to her and what kind of scenarios she likes is really important because no one is a mind-reader and if we just try to guess what each other might like, the chances are we'll get it wrong and both people will be disappointed. And while I do think that is really important and you should definitely discuss it, you've asked how to let her know that you're ready and want to be her daddy, so I'll address that.

While the simplest method would be to come out and tell her you're ready, the more exciting way for both of you would be a little surprise. Not a huge scenario, just enough to say you're ready and willing to explore with her. For instance, one evening when you're staying at home and not doing anything much you might go and just cuddle up with her. After a little while you could quietly say "why don't you let Daddy take care of you tonight?" That will make her ears prick up like little quivering antennae :P Then gently take her hand and lead her to the bedroom (or if you can scoop her up and carry her, all the better, but don't give yourself a hernia!). If she starts asking questions in an adult way like "what are you doing? what's all this?" just lay your finger against her lips and shush her. Lay out a changing pad or a soft blanket on the bed, then tell her Daddy is going to take her out of those big girl clothes. Undress her - make sure you do it gently and not in a sexual way (unless she's so turned on she can't get her hands off you, that is!) and then lay her down on the bed and massage baby powder and/or lotion onto her (make it smooth and slow) and tape (or pin) her into a diaper. When you're finished that pull her into your arms and say something along the lines of "Now Daddy wants to know what things would make his baby happy". By that point she should be totally into it and hopefully not too bashful to tell you the kind of things she'd like you to do. Just keep everything hushed and sensual and gentle.

So beforehand, make sure you've stashed away something like a blanket or an actual change pad to put on the bed (you don't want any lotions getting on your linens), a disposable diaper (or cloth, but that could be more complicated for you to obtain), and some Johnson's baby powder and lotion. That's all you need to make a hell of an impression on her and give her the message that you're ready, willing and able to play daddy. The rest you can talk about together.

Good luck to you! And now I'm going to go take a long cold shower! ;)

Good luck to you! And now I'm going to go take a long cold shower! ;)

Wow that works for girls too???

Anyway I think this goes just as good for daddys as for new mommys. Nobody was told how to take care of a child you just do. I think taking Pips advice that when you get to one point in the evening she described. Give her a crayon and a piece of paper. have her write down 10 things that mean baby to her. fold it up and put it away till you can view it alone. That way the next time you'll have a clue what she wants. My thought is you don't ask a baby what they want you just do it. It would kind of break the adult discussion during the first adventure.

So if she says Bubble baths, Bottle, Pacifier and teddy Bear to name a few things that may pop up. You can easily come up with the things you need and do things on your own. Also find out somewhere in there to what age she wishes to be and hold her to it. (as Pip said) A crayon and paper always handy so that she may write down her wants and needs so that it seems more babyish. It has always worked for me but thats my 2 cents.