LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Some Thoughts About Wearing 24/7

Hey All,

As you can probably tell by the Title of this Topic, I Wear 24/7 out of desire, and I thought that I Just might Share some Random thoughts about 24/7. For Me Wearing 24/7 seems to be somewhat Calming/Theraputic, and for those Who might be Thinking about 24/7 but are Scared for any Reason, Let me pass on Some Encouragement that was originally Given to Me by a Couple of Members from this Site. If You Want to Do it, Go For it, Because if You Go on as if everything is Normal No One will Have Reason to Suspect Anything. Another Benefit of Myself Going 24/7 is My Confidence Level both With People and at Things that I Have to Do. As For why I Feel more Confident when Wearing I Dont Know, But all I can Say is, It Works! What A Relief to be Anywhere, Doing Anything and Being Able To Go Potty in a Diaper. One of my Biggest Fears for Wearing 24/7 before I Started was How to Handle the Disguising of My Supplies And the Time Needed For Changing, Which I've Found That By Following a Routine I only Need to Change Once a Day While at Work Which Usually Occurs Between 2:30 & 3:30 Pm. And as For Carrying My Supplies I Have a Black Backpack That I've Always Carried With Me And Had with me While I've Been at Work which has Been over 2 Years And at First I was Scared that Co-Workers Would Question Why I Would bring my Backpack into the Restroom. But to My Surprise Not a Word has Been Said Which is No Skin off of My Nose, But I have Determined that if Something Does Ever get Said I will say that I Need Diapers Which Is Not a Lie, Because While I Haven't Lost Complete Control Sometimes it Comes on Very Fast & can Catch Me off Guard Due to My Hydroccephalus. Anyway Hopefully this Encouaguring to Anyone that is thinking of trying 24/7 Cheers to 24/7 & the Soon Upcomming Baseball Season! :D Rockies Fan

Hey All,

As you can probably tell by the Title of this Topic, I Wear 24/7 out of desire, and I thought that I Just might Share some Random thoughts about 24/7. For Me Wearing 24/7 seems to be somewhat Calming/Theraputic, and for those Who might be Thinking about 24/7 but are Scared for any Reason, Let me pass on Some Encouragement that was originally Given to Me by a Couple of Members from this Site. If You Want to Do it, Go For it, Because if You Go on as if everything is Normal No One will Have Reason to Suspect Anything. Another Benefit of Myself Going 24/7 is My Confidence Level both With People and at Things that I Have to Do. As For why I Feel more Confident when Wearing I Dont Know, But all I can Say is, It Works! What A Relief to be Anywhere, Doing Anything and Being Able To Go Potty in a Diaper. One of my Biggest Fears for Wearing 24/7 before I Started was How to Handle the Disguising of My Supplies And the Time Needed For Changing, Which I've Found That By Following a Routine I only Need to Change Once a Day While at Work Which Usually Occurs Between 2:30 & 3:30 Pm. And as For Carrying My Supplies I Have a Black Backpack That I've Always Carried With Me And Had with me While I've Been at Work which has Been over 2 Years And at First I was Scared that Co-Workers Would Question Why I Would bring my Backpack into the Restroom. But to My Surprise Not a Word has Been Said Which is No Skin off of My Nose, But I have Determined that if Something Does Ever get Said I will say that I Need Diapers Which Is Not a Lie, Because While I Haven't Lost Complete Control Sometimes it Comes on Very Fast & can Catch Me off Guard Due to My Hydroccephalus. Anyway Hopefully this Encouaguring to Anyone that is thinking of trying 24/7 Cheers to 24/7 & the Soon Upcomming Baseball Season! :D Rockies Fan

Booooo, Rockies!

I am, as you are, 24/7, but a devoted D'backs fan. Just wait'll next year.

Anywaze, I must input here. 24/7, for me, has not been a walk in the park. Unfortunately, my practiced incontinence has gradually turned to involuntary incontinence (Due to an atrophied sphincter, no doubt.). I can never again, trust myself to not be wearing diapers and rubber pants at all times. It comes on and I've got 2-5 seconds to make it to the loo. Not at all convenient. Especially in public. :wub:

But, I do agree with you. If you want to do it and have the brass to do it, GO FOR IT! It is indeed, a liberation unlike any other I've ever known. All inconvenience aside.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

PS: I have to say, that the Rockies have the best 1Bman, ever to play ball. Excepting Lou. But, that was long ago. I remember Todd's days at Tennesee, when he platooned with P. Manning at QB.;)

I've been wearing full-time for almost 3 months now and I do have to say it has mostly been great. Recently I switched back to molicare supers from secure-plus in the daytime and I have much more confidence that I won't leak - the secure-plus (regular, not x-plus) just didn't hold enough for me and I would always worry about leaking.

As for other changes, I've noticed that peeing becomes a completely different thing when you never see yourself doing it, i.e. the urine leaving your body. Now peeing for me has become a feeling of urgency around my midsection followed by a release and a spreading warmth. It's almost like I don't associate it with liquid at all. It's just strange how your perceptions can completely change after wearing diapers for awhile.