LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Youtube

ok... so is there any NEWS Item from a major paper or at least a trustworthy source about WHAT really happened...

I have this thing, that I truly don't believe in any of those "news" shows who feature weird recreations of what should have happened... it's usually very cheap journalism.

It's from Inkywonka a member here too. I'm sure he could fill you in more...I do remember seeing it from years ago. It was a show like was mentioned just don't remember which. Oh well Inky?

It's from Inkywonka a member here too. I'm sure he could fill you in more...I do remember seeing it from years ago. It was a show like was mentioned just don't remember which. Oh well Inky?

Yeah he wasnt sure what the show was, but it hopefuly someone knows,

But hey the actress is hot, I feel sorry for the woman that relly happened to if it really happened for all we know its an Lifetime made for tv movie.

That actor with the glasses looked familiar, I think he might be one of the common actors of AMW. And the way it's acted and stuff makes it seem like it's from AMW. So that would be my best guess.

I'd love to ROLEPLAY that.

Anyway, if I were kidnapped, they should at least have the decency to keep diapers on me.

In reality, I'm curious what the purpose of the diapers were. Fetish? Make sure she didn't have a chance to escape a bathroom window? Or just to break her?

Don't get me wrong, It's wrong to put somebody in diapers who doesn't want to be.