LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile Issues Possibly?

HIyas, I have been trying to edit my profile a bit and find some options don't work, like personal statement won't apply, and setting up a gallery, I'm sorry if these are simple things that only a paid supporter can do, I am not sure, and will look very silly if it is that. I hope someone can help please

Thank you xxxx

Not sure about the gallery Thing never tried to use it so someone else might help you there. The personal statement, is automatic and is upgraded by your posts till you reach right around 600 posts or so. Can't remember I thought it was 750 before, but I see people who have done it for less so not sure the exact amount. So get posting..I also am not sure what being a "Supporter" might supercede. I know we get bonus on top but unsure if you get the "switch" turned on for all once you become one.. Sounds like a question for the Mods to be sure.

I know I've never been able to upload a attachment, It just says loading for a half a hour, no matter what the file size. Oh well best of luck.

Actually I misunderstood I was talking about the message under your avitar, where and what are you refering to as I can't find it under settings.. I'll try and help if I can but be kinda specific. As to where your doing it and what you want to do. Promise I'll pay attention this time.

If your talking about the Signature at the bottom of peoples posts that's easy (Think HTML), if not I'm lost. The one I was talking about can be seen on mine and yours under the avitar, yours says infant. Mine can say whatever I want. Let me/Us know.

Yes, I would like to post a personal statement as well. I was here a year or so ago and then left for a few months. Before I left I had a personal statement posted in my profile, which I deleted when I went on "vacation." It would be interesting to find out what gives.

-D R

Well if you want a personal statement at the end of all your posts you can use the html tag such as this under your my control then click edit signature, then type this:

quote]whatever I want to say[/quote (add a bracket in front of the quote and one at end quote to close the HTML.

Then just hit update signature and go back and look at one of your posts, if you want it fancier than that brush up on your HTML codes by searching the web. Hope that helps ya.

You can also highlight someones signature and right click to find out the info by using view source command to see how it's done.