LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Flasher

Yes.....it is from this last summer, but I found no links to it here. There was one post about a Tulsa loser, but it had no link to any stories, and frankly was pretty useless as a result.

What possesses an ABDL to think that walking out of a public restroom in only a diaper would be ok?

I've been outside in only a diaper, but have always taken GREAT pains to be sure I was miles away from humans (like on a boat in the middle of a lake).....now some wildlife might have seen me..... :lol: Regardless, even in remote areas, it is probably not wise to romp around in only a diaper unless you are on private (your own) propertly. Unless jail and public humilation (probably losing your job) are your game!

I'm not going to go out in public in just a diaper but for those of you who might,I don't think it's illegal. You could make an anonymous call to the local cop shop if you wanted to.....

Lets see..you can't go out in public in just underware, but you can in a swim suit that looks no different. We actually have a ordinance here where I live that a girl can be topless in public. But something tells me a person wearing only a diaper will find themselfs standing right in front of the judge. ;) Public indecency is a gray THIN line. B)

Public indecency is a gray THIN line. B)

Thats why most if not all states/municipalities have a Disturbing the Peace law. It may not be technically illegal to go out in just a diaper but if someone complains and says its upsetting them the cops can get you for disturbing the peace.

personally I don't think going out in just a diaper is a good idea...pretty must just askin for trouble, and again paints the whole abdl community in a bad light.

As a follow up I did a search and found that the this individual was caught just a couple of days after the story aired. someone called in a tip to the police, and he turned himself in. Not sure what the outcome of any court hearing was (or even if he was charged)

personally I don't think going out in just a diaper is a good idea...pretty must just askin for trouble, and again paints the whole abdl community in a bad light.

Where I live, going out in just a diaper is likely to get you beaten to within an inch of your life!!! And THEN the cops would show up and bust YOU!!!

Buncha ignorant, cracker-ass rednecks around here.

--FloatyBoy

One of my friends works for a television station out in Tulsa and she told me that at first they thought it was funny but not people are just hoping this doesn't accelerates into something worse because he matches the profile of some sex offender. But a plus my friend knows not all of us in the abdl lifestyle are that bad.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread compliments the "How public is appropriate?" thread perfectly. If you read some posts over there, there isn't a thing wrong with what he is doing. Come on, all he is doing is expressing himself, being proud of who he is, taking advantage of his democratic freedoms etc. No way is he just seeking attention. People don't have to look you know. ;)

In most part of the country, going out in public in only a diaper will get you arrested, and in my opinion, rightly so. However, in many places this will probably not turn into a conviction. But just because you don't get charged or convicted, don't forget about the possible consequences like losing your job, your friends, etc.!

Small kids know the difference between swimsuits, underwear and diapers and as I have a small child, I would not want to have to explain why an adult was at the <insert public place name here> in only a diaper, or dressed like a baby etc! I shouldn't have to, and think that if you do expose yourself to the public, you should be removed from circulation. If you want to wear to adults only places like bars, thats fine, but be sure children aren't exposed to your FETISH.

In most part of the country, going out in public in only a diaper will get you arrested, and in my opinion, rightly so. However, in many places this will probably not turn into a conviction. But just because you don't get charged or convicted, don't forget about the possible consequences like losing your job, your friends, etc.!

Small kids know the difference between swimsuits, underwear and diapers and as I have a small child, I would not want to have to explain why an adult was at the <insert public place name here> in only a diaper, or dressed like a baby etc! I shouldn't have to, and think that if you do expose yourself to the public, you should be removed from circulation. If you want to wear to adults only places like bars, thats fine, but be sure children aren't exposed to your FETISH.

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunatly, the attention seekers will never see anything wrong with it. It is just a reflection of what is wrong with this country today. Too many people have the it's all about me, me, me attitude.

I have to wholeheartedly disagree with the "he should be arrested" because of THE CHILDREN mentality. F that. You are bringing your kids out into PUBLIC not your back yard and if gays and lesbians can go out into PUBLIC in a damn g-string and chains and chaps or dressed like a vampire, and if black and hispanic people can be in PUBLIC with their pants around their knees showing off their underwear and women can have their thongs pulled up around their waist hanging out of the back their jeans then I should be able to walk around in PUBLIC in a diaper. If women can be at a PUBLIC beach or swimming pool in a thong with their ass hanging out for the world to see and if certain municipalities allow women to be out in PUBLIC topless with titties a bouncin then I should be able to wear my diapers outdoors in PUBLIC. Public indecency REQUIRES the exposure of gentalia and nothing is exposed in a diaper.

Don't trample on my rights as a tax paying citizen of this country because you decided to bring your offspring into PUBLIC. And yes you should have to explain to little Johnny or Stacey that the whole world doesn't live like Mommy and Daddy and some people might have/want to wear diapers long past 3 or 4 years old. It's called parenting and YOU ARE IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!

I say rock on brother....wear that diaper in PUBLIC til the wheels fall off. Don't discriminate against me cuz you don't like the fabric.

Now having said that.....rumor had it that he was exposing his penis to folks too.....if that's true then it crosses the legal line and he should have to deal with the consequences as it wouldn't matter if you were female, gay, black, hispanic or 13 years old they would arrest everyone on that one.

Just my 2 cents,

BabySteviee

Wow, now I see it. It is an excellent oppurtunity to enhance your parenting skills. You can point out to your children, that some people lead very sad lives. These people crave attention so badly that they need to create a spectacle and offend people to make themselves feel better. That goes for anyone dressed in baby clothes, ass-less chaps, punks with boxers showing or girls in thongs.

Unfortunately I live in the town where this weirdo wanted to show off his privates while diapered to the clerks. I know a police officer in Broken Arrow where this took place and what he told me is what got this guy in troulble was showing off his privates. Walking around in a tee shirt and a diaper will NOT get you arrested. The police will more than likely pull you aside and ask what the heck you are doing but being diapered in public will not get you a ticket or arrested. Wearing a diaper in public is not indecent exposure and if thats what you want to do, he said go for it (he does not know Im into wearing diapers by the way). He said showing or flashing your privates whether wearing a diaper or wearing underwear is indecent exposure and thats what will get you in trouble.

I find funny when i saw the tittle of the video i was like omg they recorded me when i went out in just a diaper :o!!!!

then i was like nah ... i don't have a emo cut like that ... must be another kid.

I also found funny the fact that mister-know-it-all-police-expert said that because this kid did these diaper flashings that in a year or so he would most likely rape people .... omg is he like clinically retarded or something, to make such claims is plain out idiotic ... hes no psychologist or sociologist or any person who is qualified and knows wtf their talking about to make such stupid claims. I have yet to hear of a study that shows that people that do random flashings are more likely to rape people or become more "violent" then any other bloke out there and until he does show me this study i will laugh at him :D

It boils me up to see random idiots like him generalizing and making claims about certain human behaviors when all they know in human behavior is when they talk to people and what they "think" is normal. When it isn't normal for them everything applies for some odd reason, that includes raping/violence/etc.

I did a flashing once, of course i didn't do it in a gaz station or anywhere that populated but some people saw me and i got my kick out of it and they got a good laugh ... i mean it is funny to see a person in a diaper, it's also interesting to note that the people who were all shook up by this "flashing" might also be influenced by society saying that omg you should be traumatized because you saw that!!! CRY NOW !!! CRY!! CRY!! lol ... Because honestly does a person in a diaper truly scare you that much, if so, poor you XD!!

Now with all this said and done don't get me wrong i still think that its indecent and he should have picked a less crowded place to do these acts. What I'm really pissed off about is how the media and the stupid know-nothing people are blowing this thing out of proportion ... Its a kid who flashed not his genitalia, not his ass, but his diaper ... a diaper people ... Get. Over. It. God ...

On a side note i did flash my diaper and like i said earlier some people did see me and laugh and i'm not raping people i am certainly not anymore violent so whats the fuss about ? Oh society of course, it's all about whats the norm!

-This as been a rant from Necros-

if you want to run around in a diaper where any one can see you go to the burning man festival in nevada.

there no one cares almost every one is in a costume of some type or nude and painted

google burn man images.

or many of the larger nude beaches have a section for gays and fetish people

I believe its wrong what he did but I think it goes to show the ignorance of America when a cop says "You can't help but laugh thinking about a man in a diaper" - how about men that wear diapers because they have to, or women...would he laugh at them too...highly ignorant. (cop doesn't look intelligent anyways)

If somebody flashed me a diaper, I'd probably be like "Ha ha, mine's still dry".

Genitals, I'd be like "OMG! I've never seen such a tiny dick! That is pretty amazing!"

Or "Eh, whatever"

Thats why most if not all states/municipalities have a Disturbing the Peace law. It may not be technically illegal to go out in just a diaper but if someone complains and says its upsetting them the cops can get you for disturbing the peace.

As a follow up I did a search and found that the this individual was caught just a couple of days after the story aired. someone called in a tip to the police, and he turned himself in. Not sure what the outcome of any court hearing was (or even if he was charged)

Yeppers, he's a registered Sex Offender now.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.asp..._A18_spanc42015

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/pag...p;stateid=30658

Poor Fellow. He's relatively attractive, too. Hope this gets him a date with a woman who likes a man in diapers. Wonder if he's AB or DL, or if he's even registered to a site like ours?

If he's reading any of these things, I should hope he knows we're all on his side. . . He didn't really do anything wrong, but an official statement of WHY he was flashing convenience store clerks would definitely clear up the matter.

It's called parenting and YOU ARE IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I just noticed this. It reminded me of Ron White.

"You're under arrest for drunkenness in public"

"I *was* drunk in a bar...they *threw* me out into PUB-LIC"

Oh, and that law about topless women...I think it goes something like this, in some places:

It is legal for a woman to be topless anywhere it is legal for a man to be so.

But really...I don't see why people have such a problem with breasts anyway. Yes, they are secondarily sexual, but who cares?

• 1 month later...

A full fledge on the scene story with b roll to boot. I agree that it gives us a bad image in the public eye but you have to wonder just how slow the news day was to mandate more than a mention in the around town happenings section of the program. Also, boo to the camera guy who set the up behind the store and then zoomed in on the window ans side wall only to go horribly out of focus and show absolutely nothing. Tulsa OK, you are special.