LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In College Wearing?

Just wondering if there was anyone in college at the moment that wears diapers to class?

Not to class, but I certainly plan to celebrate the end of finals (2 down, 2 to go) with a nice amount of baby time ;-) w00 h00!

--Lex

Yeh, teaching a class in diapers counts! Did anyone actually notice. I find that wearing diapers to class almost calms me down for some reason - like I do not worry about things as much. I am able to perform better but thats just me.

I find that wearing diapers to class almost calms me down for some reason - like I do not worry about things as much. I am able to perform better but thats just me.

You're not alone on that. I find that wearing a diaper helps me relax and calm down, and I think alot of DL's and AB's feel the same. One of the main reason I wear diapers is because they give me a feeling of comfort and security.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Make me nice and relaxed too, but i don't think i could ever wear to a class.... i'd be far to nervous that someone would see...and besides i'd probably end up slipping into role and not listening, just thinking about laying on the floor giggling my head off :D

although it might be a good idea for end of year exams, someone mentioned they are gonna be 3 hours..... i hope thats not true... my bladder wont take that!!!

Giggles

Lucy

ive thot and thot about it. Classes are really tough for me with my anxiety...and i always feel a lil more calm in a diapee.. so maybe next semester. *shrugs* i dunno. ^_^

I guess my fear is what when i bed over or something it will be heard or when i walk....*crinkle crinkle* :o

cool thread tho

Guest Katharsys

No longer in skewl, however I did wear them every day. But as some of you know, it wasn't really a choice...getting up to go to the bathroom every 3 minutes would have defeated the purpose of being there.

But I will have to say, I was a lot more comfortable and relaxed that many of those around me :)

I'm in university and I wear. I've worn once to class and I dunno. It was ok. Diapers are a definate comfort thing for me but I don't think they are in classes.

Just an FYI, Americans use "College" and "University" interchangabley. There is no prestige or status difference as there is in Canada. People would say "I go to college at Stanford University" or "I go to college at MIT". It would be rare to hear an American ever say "I go to University.".

However, in Canada there is a large prestige difference between "colleges" and "universities". In Canada colleges don't give 4 year degrees, and are more akin to trade schools or "community colleges" in the US. In Canada "college" education is considered of lower quality than "univesity" education, so there is a status difference as well.

More in depth information is available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College#Briti...sage_contrasted

I bring this up just to clarify the differences in colloquial language usage.

--Lex

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Well this'll make things more complicated, over the pond here in the UK... peeps go to college (or 6th form college, if its attatched to a school) and then onto university... well thats one option anyway....

:D

Lucy

Yeh I didn't realize so many people wore to class :-) Yeh, I wear to class everyday. It really just relaxes me and its a great feeling. I wonder how many people actually around me wear a diaper to class...fun thought to think about.

I have been wearing and useing diapers here at the university for the past 24 years now. So far I have not been approached by any student, faculity member or co-worker asking me if I am wearing a diaper. I no longer wear a diaper to work at the university every day mainly due to the cost of the diapers, but there was a time when I was wearing doubled Attends every day and wetting them as I worked. If and when I needed to change my soaked diapers I would find a restroom in an out of the way area of the building and change my diapers. I always left the wet diapers rolled up and in the trash can in the restroom.

I know that there has been others here on campus over the years that have also worn a diaper and wet in it as I have noticed them in the trash cans throughout the campus.

Wearing a diaper to class makes a lot of sence if you have a weak bladder or you happen to have a instructor who is irratated by students getting up in the middle of a lecture or class to go use the restroom.

I would have loved to be able to wear a nappy while in college, I would have probably been able to concentrate better instead of trying to block out all the rowdy idiots in the classes I was in. But since I couldn't, then I just had to hope they would tire themselves out and actually start being the adults they proclaimed themselves to be. Sadly however, that never happened, too much drink and stupidity kept them going.

I find wearing a nappy while reading or playing a vid game really helps with concentrating, all that comfort, mmmmm. Maybe that's what's needed in schools to help kids and college students concentrate: wear nappies! Might improve their grades then.