LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's The Big Deal?

Without his (DPF) pioneer work, I would not be the person I am know.

Babygirl Kvetinka

We, and generations of ABDLs to come, will recognize this man for the courageous pioneer he was. Baby Tommy was a visionary. He truly is the father of the whole worldwide phenomenon of ABDL.

Where do we go from here?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't want to be viewed as some absurd snivleing infant-sorry.

I take offense to that... Hey, if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. But why must DLs and ABs fight all the time. Man...surely we all have the maturity to know that we all have something in common. We share a common bond, and that is diapers. Some are embarrassed of it. Some don't have a choice. Some use them. Some don't. We're all different, yet we're all alike. We all need to learn some form of unity in this screwed up world.

*takes a bow*

Good gracious! God forbid, anyone should find out about your "fetish". You might be chastised for being a baby, to within an inch of your life!

Chill, baby. Until the general public understands what we're about, I'm afraid you'll have to live with the way we're viewed. So, get over it. Or, into it. Choice is yours.

Snivel away. We love it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

To the White House!

"I... Did... Not.... get... diaper changes.... from.... that.... woman!"

A bit off topic, but an interesting post. There have been a number of presidents of this country who have been incontinent while being commander-in-chief. FDR, Ike, Ronnie. Some of our greatest leaders. I don't know about Billy-boy. But, it doesn't make you a bad person to be a bedwetter.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

People keep saying "why do we need to be classified differently?" well here is a damn good reason.

I am a public school teacher and I am a DL. The objectifying of adult diaper wearers by the mass media as AB's have forced DL's too remain quiet. As a public school teacher who can influence young minds would not keep a job very long because this behaviour would be deemed inapproapriate. If the general public understood there is a difference between AB's and simple DL's I would be less concerned about hiding who I am.

It may not be fair but that is the way life is.

i agree with tommee..........i've been in the education field for (ugh - i am sooo old) 20+ years and i think diaper wearing with or without baby accessories is going to be frowned upon....in fact..........the fact that diapers are purely sexual for a DL is going to be an even bigger issue in my opinion....

i don't believe parents, school boards or administrators are going to understand and quite frankly for me.....i don't have any desire for anyone to understand...it's my personal desire and whether i want to go to bed with a cucumber, a high heeled shoe, a person with a moustache or wearing a diaper.....i don't think anyone in real time but my partner needs to know.

**SNIP SNIP EDIT EDIT AND YOU GET**

iit's my personal desire to go to bed with a cucumber

Jennie wants to sleep with a cucumber, la la la.......Jennie wants to sleep with a cucumber, la la la!

Problem with cucumber is that it repeats on you *wicked evil laugh*

Ok, I'm off to the corner....nose in! :littleangel:

Gives Jennie a big hug.....and a new cucumber :whistling:

dynamick (the angelic DL sub...who isn't gonna get his ass kicked by the bear girl!)

ooops two posts in a row sorry....

i agree with TopGuy ............i may be an "ab" according to the classic definition but i hate being identified with some of what the "ab" community is in to....

even despite my "slave" status, i consider myself a successful, professional sort of woman who lives a complete and full adult life. i have baggage like lots of us do, but i don't want to be regressed 24/7. i mean no offense to anyone who does want this, but i find it sad that anyone would want to avoid life so much so that they desire this. i am sure there are many people who have experienced unmentionable things that i can't begin to comprehend, and thankfully so, but there is just so much life to experience, to limit yourself.

so many into this lifestyle seem not just to embrace the need for comfort of diaper wearing, but they also seem stuck in state of "feel sorry for me," or "i need someone to take care of me." They just can't seem to see all the opportunities life has to offer them, including healing and moving forward!

diapers were a part of an emotional healing time in my life, and i can relate to their ability to provide or become substitute for something one's wanting ... to fill a void....

but to determine that life is about becoming a baby again and to expect it and to strive to make it happen above all else is in my opinion a sad state...and i personally feel this person would be better served searching for alternative ways to overcome their "hurts"...

i find it frustrating as well as a huge turn off...these people seem so self absorbed that they have no capacity for understanding their own shortcomings or empathy for others....it is all about "them"

To me it appears lazy and apathetic to ones own needs and future.

while i'm on my soapbox.....here's another personal pet peeve and something that makes all ab/dl's look bad........whenever someone says.......i use my diaper because i was too lazy to get up to use the bathroom.......for petes sakes.....use it because it feels good, use it because it's a turn on, use it because it makes you feel babyish.........but don't tell me you're too lazy...that is a huge turn off for me.....think about it.......what prospective mate wants someone so lazy they can't bother to get up to use the bathroom....

ok...back to the regularly scheduled thread....

People keep saying "why do we need to be classified differently?" well here is a damn good reason.

"I am a public school teacher and I am a DL. The objectifying of adult diaper wearers by the mass media as AB's have forced DL's too remain quiet."

As a public school teacher, I would think your spelling and syntax ought to be far superior to your students. Clean up your text.

Furthermore, I have never known a male DL to use a female "nick", 'Stephanie'. That is, if you are male. I'm guessing, yes. An AB, sissybaby diapergirl might use this nick. But surely, no self-respecting DL would use the nick 'Stephanie'. Unless that's your real name. If that's the case, you have my sympathies ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

So if there was a distinction in the general public's mind, it'd be ok for your students to know you are a DL?

For real?

I can't imagine ABs are the reason you can't let your employers know you enjoy wearing diapers.

Excellent argument, tommee. If I was a public school English teacher, you'd be the captain of my debating team.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hi,

This reminds me on the debates on transgender forums between transsexuals and transvestites. Their common bond is female cloths, our´s diapers.

Then the questions arises many times that transvestites are transsexuals in denial (in our case DLs are ABs in denial).

Hugs,

Kvetinka

Here's what I have learned about big deals.... They only become big deals if someone makes them a big deal. Otherwise no one gives a flying poop. Why all of these diaper wearers are trying to find ways of not including others alludes me. I thought we were all here to join together and not feel so freakish. Why then, would we want to create a dividing line where its AB's on one side and DL's on the other? Granted I understand the baby talk thing, I'm not so big into it but how about a little tolerance for goodness sakes???

~Brian

Sure, but that's like saying Furries would rather thump a real live animal, and instead, they BECOME the animal of their desires.

A friend of mine has actually written a fanatasy story, mentioning a real life experience of a man to dog being. But it was meant as satire. Your above mentioned is comparable to the autogynecophilia concept.

Kvetinka

A bit off topic, but an interesting post. There have been a number of presidents of this country who have been incontinent while being commander-in-chief. FDR, Ike, Ronnie. Some of our greatest leaders. I don't know about Billy-boy. But, it doesn't make you a bad person to be a bedwetter.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Off topic? Somebody asked where do we go now, so I made a suggestion.

Hi,

This reminds me on the debates on transgender forums between transsexuals and transvestites. Their common bond is female cloths, our´s diapers.

Then the questions arises many times that transvestites are transsexuals in denial (in our case DLs are ABs in denial).

Hugs,

Kvetinka

Not really comparable.

Transsexual is for real real, transvestite just for play play!

Not really comparable.

Transsexual is for real real, transvestite just for play play!

I only posted the question. It only looks similar to the public. There also exist two types of AB: the playful hobby AB and the AB with dissociated AB persona, usually caused by childhood trauma, whereas growingup in the wrong body is the first traumatic experience.

There are transvestitic sissies who just do it out of fun and transsexual sissies who are a sub category of the dissociated AB personality.

The later usally is more authentic and convincing.

Kvetinka

A friend of mine has actually written a fanatasy story, mentioning a real life experience of a man to dog being. But it was meant as satire. Your above mentioned is comparable to the autogynecophilia concept.

Kvetinka

Hey Tinka!

You know, I believe Franz Kafka wrote a piece about someone who saw themself as an insect. Not exactly having to do with infantilism or "furries" or transvest/sexualism, but insightful inasmuch as human foibles are concerned.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)