LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof Sheets And Bed Pads

skylight43

So what does everyone use for waterproof sheets and bed pads? I like sleeping on a bed pad every night to enforce the fact that I'm a bedwetter (if only on purpose). I wish I was a bedwetter for real and have even tried those hypnosis tapes, but I can only seem to wet when half asleep (I wake and then wet). I've only wet once while sleeping, but I know you have to stick to it and wear diapers every night for awhile for wetting to happen when you sleep.

The bedpads are good as extra protection and they have some really good ones at your local drug store. And having the plastic mattress cover is great too. I want to replace the mattress cover I have and am looking of something to remind me that I'm a bedwetter and that I need to be in diapers (especially at night). Is rubber better or plastic? Any good stores to get good mattress cover that protects well and is waterproof? :D

I love the sound of crinkly plastic when you hit the bed because that's just what it was like when I was a kid.

You can also scratch them with your fingers and make static sparks at night sometime. I like zippered

as they don't come off but also have a fitted nursery print plastic sheet. Good topic!

*huggies* baby eddie

So what does everyone use for waterproof sheets and bed pads? I like sleeping on a bed pad every night to enforce the fact that I'm a bedwetter (if only on purpose). I wish I was a bedwetter for real and have even tried those hypnosis tapes, but I can only seem to wet when half asleep (I wake and then wet). I've only wet once while sleeping, but I know you have to stick to it and wear diapers every night for awhile for wetting to happen when you sleep.

The bedpads are good as extra protection and they have some really good ones at your local drug store. And having the plastic mattress cover is great too. I want to replace the mattress cover I have and am looking of something to remind me that I'm a bedwetter and that I need to be in diapers (especially at night). Is rubber better or plastic? Any good stores to get good mattress cover that protects well and is waterproof? :D

[i have a totally waterproof mattress ! King waterbed. Ha! But the memory foam toper I have on it absorbs leaks and worse,

holds the urnine smell like a magnet. Fabreeze doesn't help. I have to rince the topper in the bathtub and hang to dry -- a lot

of hassle. So I use a flannel knapped crib size rubber sheet for leaks.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

You can get a almost clear vinyl one for about 12$ they zip completely around your matress. The other material is PVC its opaque white and zips completely around your mattress these are the best but real expensive around 50$ and up.

You also have all of the above in whats called a fitted sheet style it dosent zip, it has like pockets on each corner that hold it to your mattress, these have a tendency to move around and fall of your mattress.

There is rubber ones out there, they are rubber on one side and flannel on the other. They have cloth like strings that you use to tie it to your mattress. These are mostly a Fetish type thing you use once and throw away. They are mad real real cheap, and are not pratical for day to day use.

The other kind is one thats like a soft cloth like thing that also zips around the mattress but they have no plastic feel to them whatsoever, but they are waterproof.

The other ones on the market are short pads that just cover a small area on your bed where you sleep, plastic like on one side and quilted cloth on the other. These come in various sizes.

You also have your disposable pads that fit under you when you sleep these are plastic on one side and diaper like absorbent material on the other.

I hope that helps

I like the clear vinyl ones they are cheap and easy to find in most department stores. they last a year or so, so the price is right. They offer full protection for your mattress.

You can also get all of the above for your pillows :rolleyes:

Don't forget before you embarq on a expedition to purchase your mattress cover know you bed size ( queen bed, king bed etc. ) and remember to measure the mattress also.

• 3 months later...

I love the sound of crinkly plastic when you hit the bed because that's just what it was like when I was a kid.

You can also scratch them with your fingers and make static sparks at night sometime. I like zippered

as they don't come off but also have a fitted nursery print plastic sheet. Good topic!

*huggies* baby eddie

I read about the crinkly plastic matress cover you had. I had one too and remember pulling up the sheet and rubbing my arms across the cover and seeing the static sparks in the dark...I had a pair of my plastic panties and rub them on my legs and they too would spark, so I pulled them on, kinda slowly up my legs and they sparked a bit, kinda cool!....

• 2 months later...

I read about the crinkly plastic matress cover you had. I had one too and remember pulling up the sheet and rubbing my arms across the cover and seeing the static sparks in the dark...I had a pair of my plastic panties and rub them on my legs and they too would spark, so I pulled them on, kinda slowly up my legs and they sparked a bit, kinda cool!....

Thats cool! :thumbsup: i never saw plastic pants spark before but most of the time they are under my sleeper or other PJ's except

on really hot nights.

*huggies* baby eddie

[i have a totally waterproof mattress ! King waterbed. Ha! But the memory foam toper I have on it absorbs leaks and worse,

holds the urnine smell like a magnet. Fabreeze doesn't help. I have to rince the topper in the bathtub and hang to dry -- a lot

of hassle. So I use a flannel knapped crib size rubber sheet for leaks.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Dude hit the pet section at your local store, there are alot of great products out there that neutralize the urine smell.

• 3 weeks later...