LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flatulence!

I hope I spelled it right (flatulence?). Im 20 years old, im slightly overweight and not in good shape at all, which I'm gonna take a look into.

Now, for the pase 2-3 years, I havent even thought about it until I read something and it wasnt till a few months back that something was itching in the back of my mind, now sometimes when im walking or sitting doing any old thing, I just pass gass, sometimes I cant help it and really struggle to stop it, and when I bend down I usualy have little to no control unless I "plan" bending over fast. What I do now is I just dont bend my back i just bend my legs and keep my back straight to pick something up, I never tie my shoes with my back turned to anyone because I know I'll prolly pass gas. Charming eh?

Is this normal, am I just threatin over nothing? Is it something Im eating or quite simply down to me being overweight? You hear jokes about old people when they bend over, they pass gas, presumingly because their muscles arent what they used to be, so Im not sure if its me or what.

I have not came to the point where I havent been able to control it, just happening an awful lot, and its ambarrsing needless say the least.

Any thoughts?

no more taco bell my son ! :)

no but seriously, if your overweight .. and that probably means more than i am (300 lbs 4 me ) its probably just something recurrent in your diet .. and the fact that all that stuff ur carrying with you is pushing places.

have you called jenny craig yet ? hehehehe ( sorry im kinda drunk here )

just live with it man.. i guess ..

Lets get down and dirty and call it what it really is: farting!

Keep in mind that shit happens.

If we didn't pass gas we would all look like ballons

Here is a link to some great gass passing stories!

http://boortz.com/more/funny/hot_air.html

On a more serious note, if you are suffering from fecal incontinence, see your doctor. What you don't know, can kill you. I almost died due to colon problems.

I hope I spelled it right (flatulence?). Im 20 years old, im slightly overweight and not in good shape at all, which I'm gonna take a look into.

Now, for the pase 2-3 years, I havent even thought about it until I read something and it wasnt till a few months back that something was itching in the back of my mind, now sometimes when im walking or sitting doing any old thing, I just pass gass, sometimes I cant help it and really struggle to stop it, and when I bend down I usualy have little to no control unless I "plan" bending over fast. What I do now is I just dont bend my back i just bend my legs and keep my back straight to pick something up, I never tie my shoes with my back turned to anyone because I know I'll prolly pass gas. Charming eh?

Is this normal, am I just threatin over nothing? Is it something Im eating or quite simply down to me being overweight? You hear jokes about old people when they bend over, they pass gas, presumingly because their muscles arent what they used to be, so Im not sure if its me or what.

I have not came to the point where I havent been able to control it, just happening an awful lot, and its ambarrsing needless say the least.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...