LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fakes

Or even worse, it's some guy talking to a guy who thinks he's female, and getting his jollies.

Which may be prefectly fine if they are both wankers-but what if the poor guy is actually nice-and cares about someone who is a total lying ass?

Who then dissapears once he's had his fun-leaving the other guy to wonder how he screwed up with this "wonderfull girl" My point was never about the honest transexuals-it was about that other kind.

keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer. *shrugs*

I agree with curious about the whole comment on women who talk to women about private things. It isnt fair. Its a violation to women i think. But at the same time, the only person that can truely protect you is yourself. Its that whole thing about stranger danger and in chat, its completely different. Its easy to think that what people present their selves as is who they are and its worse when people take advantage of that. We all can be friends, but we just have to be careful.

I dunno i thought i had an opinion...kinda just rambled more than anything ^_^

*hugs n luv*

its not male or female we care about.. its LYING.. tell the truth about if ur male or female and therell be no prob :)

and like we've said previously, its not about tg or cd.. they are understandable... its about honesty and truthfullness and leading ppl to believe ur somethin ur not.. and posting false pics.. thats all

its not male or female we care about.. its LYING.. tell the truth about if ur male or female and therell be no prob :)

and like we've said previously, its not about tg or cd.. they are understandable... its about honesty and truthfullness and leading ppl to believe ur somethin ur not.. and posting false pics.. thats all

It's about trust, and violating trust.

If you don't thank that matters-try working a job-and wondering if they are going to pay you or not-would you keep going back?

How would you feel if you were a lesbian girl looking for a partner-and some fake guy wasted yout time and got your hopes up?

Posing as a female?

I would propose that people doing this sort of thing are predatory-and that we are all better off without them. Abkingdom weeds them out for the security of ALL of the members-not just the women.

*shrug* I don't see this place as a dating service, so maybe it's just weird that way for me, but I figure that anybody who contacts me with the sole purpose of trying to hook up gets on my nerves after a bit.

I think that as long as somebody isn't using that faking as a standpoint to try to get somebody into a relationship or coerce them then they're relatively harmless, and I've personally seen more men (apparent) harmful in that area then men who are faking femininity.

It's about trust, and violating trust.

If you don't thank that matters-try working a job-and wondering if they are going to pay you or not-would you keep going back?

Would you ban the females who come to this site and pose as males just to get rid of all of the jerks who constantly bombard them with PMs (especially in chat) just because they're female, too, then?

To elaborate, the problem here is people spamming other people and trying to take advantage of them. Faking is one of the many ways people do that but is a symptom of the crime, if you will, not the crime itself.

Would you ban the females who come to this site and pose as males just to get rid of all of the jerks who constantly bombard them with PMs (especially in chat) just because they're female, too, then?

To elaborate, the problem here is people spamming other people and trying to take advantage of them. Faking is one of the many ways people do that but is a symptom of the crime, if you will, not the crime itself.

That's what the block fearture is for. I think we need a reporting one as well-(or just encourage people to report them to a moderator)and those same fakes and spammers could have thier profiles deleted for abusing the system. We would just need some volunteer moderators to help daily di with the work. Ones he could trust.

I'm sure that a community effort could get these annoying people off of here-and keep them off. It would ne worth the effort.

So what do you do when you're classified as having disassociative identity disorder (DSM-IV-TR 300.14, ICD-10 F44.8) and of your fourteen or so known personalities, one is female and the rest are male? (Can we just go ahead and make more profiles for our selves at this point?)

Say, what does it make you if you have one transgendered personality and the rest are not so?

Pointed but slimly aplicable questions to ponder and perhaps lighten the mood as the discussion continues.

So what do you do when you're classified as having disassociative identity disorder (DSM-IV-TR 300.14, ICD-10 F44.8) and of your fourteen or so known personalities, one is female and the rest are male? (Can we just go ahead and make more profiles for our selves at this point?)

Say, what does it make you if you have one transgendered personality and the rest are not so?

Pointed but slimly aplicable questions to ponder and perhaps lighten the mood as the discussion continues.

Technically, if you have DID you probably don't know it. If you do know it, you're probably on medication for it, and if you neither know it nor are taking medication then you don't know that the other personalities are doing it, making the point moot.

Naturally, this does not apply to the mass number of people self-diagnosing themselves with DID and any number of other diseases and the people trying (usually poorly) to fake it.

okay for the record.....im a girl :)

And by the picture on your profile, I thought you were a pair of shoes. I keep being surprised.

Technically, if you have DID you probably don't know it. If you do know it, you're probably on medication for it, and if you neither know it nor are taking medication then you don't know that the other personalities are doing it, making the point moot.

Naturally, this does not apply to the mass number of people self-diagnosing themselves with DID and any number of other diseases and the people trying (usually poorly) to fake it.

Three of us keep a diary, two of us like to peek at those diaries, and I just can't figure out who this woman named Janice is that keeps showing up in my bed. My previous explanation was aliens. Janice hit me with a pillow when I suggested that, after which she very pointedly told me that she was a naturalized citizen, not an alien. The next crackpot theory is going to have something to do with the NSA.

But whatever it is, it certainly is all in my head.

As far as people faking being other people... Ya know what, it's not a discussion I can take seriously any more. I don't trust most people that I meet online, I trust them only as far as what they present to me, with full knowledge of what can be faked and what cannot be faked.

Call someone on the phone, and though there is a chance they are using some sort of speech modification device or they have a voice that is especially asexual, chances are you can get a good idea who the person actually is. Use a webcam to do a video chat with someone, and you get evidence that is even harder to fake.

If you do not use your brain, you are asking to be taken advantage of or fooled. If you view a text conversation as anything more than that, you are fooling yourself. If you chat with someone and you feel you make an emotional connection, that is all you have -- an emotional connection based on a set of words with an unknown individual. To assume it for anything more, to assume anything more in regards to the nature of the individual that you are communicating with, that is foolish. This does not mean that a conversation (or series of) is a bad thing.

If you came to the internet looking for a romantic relationship, be ready to get let down. You've already put the blinders on as to reality at this point. Yes, it does happen. Are the chances good? No. If you're chatting with someone, do not assume their sex. If you are a woman and you feel you are having an in depth conversation with someone about emotions and such... well, it's like an IQ test. It indicates what the person on the other end is capable of, not what they are all the time.

This whole topic frustrates me. If you are having consistent problems with running into people that are fakes, in general, there is probably something you can do to avoid this problem. Perhaps your expectations need adjustment.

You cannot make other people change. You can, however, control your own actions and expectations.

And by the picture on your profile, I thought you were a pair of shoes. I keep being surprised.

Three of us keep a diary, two of us like to peek at those diaries, and I just can't figure out who this woman named Janice is that keeps showing up in my bed. My previous explanation was aliens. Janice hit me with a pillow when I suggested that, after which she very pointedly told me that she was a naturalized citizen, not an alien. The next crackpot theory is going to have something to do with the NSA.

But whatever it is, it certainly is all in my head.

As far as people faking being other people... Ya know what, it's not a discussion I can take seriously any more. I don't trust most people that I meet online, I trust them only as far as what they present to me, with full knowledge of what can be faked and what cannot be faked.

Call someone on the phone, and though there is a chance they are using some sort of speech modification device or they have a voice that is especially asexual, chances are you can get a good idea who the person actually is. Use a webcam to do a video chat with someone, and you get evidence that is even harder to fake.

If you do not use your brain, you are asking to be taken advantage of or fooled. If you view a text conversation as anything more than that, you are fooling yourself. If you chat with someone and you feel you make an emotional connection, that is all you have -- an emotional connection based on a set of words with an unknown individual. To assume it for anything more, to assume anything more in regards to the nature of the individual that you are communicating with, that is foolish. This does not mean that a conversation (or series of) is a bad thing.

If you came to the internet looking for a romantic relationship, be ready to get let down. You've already put the blinders on as to reality at this point. Yes, it does happen. Are the chances good? No. If you're chatting with someone, do not assume their sex. If you are a woman and you feel you are having an in depth conversation with someone about emotions and such... well, it's like an IQ test. It indicates what the person on the other end is capable of, not what they are all the time.

This whole topic frustrates me. If you are having consistent problems with running into people that are fakes, in general, there is probably something you can do to avoid this problem. Perhaps your expectations need adjustment.

You cannot make other people change. You can, however, control your own actions and expectations.

I think you're my hero now, Morv. That was a totally excellent post!

Paxy is a girl...definitely not a pair of shoes! lol. I like your sarcastic humor Morv...definitely makes for interesting reading.

You cannot make other people change. You can, however, control your own actions and expectations

I definitely agree with that statement ^

If you do not use your brain, you are asking to be taken advantage of or fooled. If you view a text conversation as anything more than that, you are fooling yourself. If you chat with someone and you feel you make an emotional connection, that is all you have -- an emotional connection based on a set of words with an unknown individual

As for that ^ statment...well, it is perfectly natural to form emotional connections with people after conversing and spending time with them. I don't mean to cheapen these sorts of relationships. However, I don't think you really know a person until you stand before them and see for yourself. Call it my trust issues...but yeah, you can have feelings for a person...as for totally falling for em based on text only...thats kinda hard. Add voice and an image and more than just text on a screen and I see something very different. I think there IS a potential for a person to fall in love based on words only...but expressing oneself through this computer screen is quite different from expressing yourself face to face. I think technology is a great thing but sometimes it can be a bit impersonal. Its easy to say things to someone when you don't have a face and a presence to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mummyshelia

Topguy Im a transgender mummy and as you call a "fake". You should really ask furries or the ab/dl in general why they think to be babies. You could say they are fakes.

Its up to you what you do with your body. Lets not judge others.

Mummy Shelia