LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea: A New Way To Identify Other Abdl's

I know there are ways out for for people to identify other ABDL's (Pin flag etc), but how about this one (unless someone already tried it).

They say people are carrying mobile phones / cell phones younger than ever, so why should AB's be any different? And what is one feature most mobiles have these days? Bluetooth!

So how about everyone pre-fixes their phones' Bluetooth Name with AB - such as mine would be AB-Biggs. Then, when your out & about, think someone might be AB, Use Bluetooth to scan for devices and see what names come up!

Just a though, but I've changed mine already!

I know there are ways out for for people to identify other ABDL's (Pin flag etc), but how about this one (unless someone already tried it).

They say people are carrying mobile phones / cell phones younger than ever, so why should AB's be any different? And what is one feature most mobiles have these days? Bluetooth!

So how about everyone pre-fixes their phones' Bluetooth Name with AB - such as mine would be AB-Biggs. Then, when your out & about, think someone might be AB, Use Bluetooth to scan for devices and see what names come up!

Just a though, but I've changed mine already!

That's a darn good idea. Although organizing and getting everyone on the same page may prove to be difficult.

Tis true. Not EVERYONE has a cellymaphone. In fact, after I was one of the first in my class to start carrying one, (nearly everyone went home and came back with theirs within the next week) but I was without a phone for nearly two years after that!

Also, not everyone is interested in a bluetooth-capable device, and many that have one aren't quite sure how to configure it proper. But I like where this idea is going!

What is blue tooth, and why do I need it?

I have a cell phone that rings when someone calls me and sends out the signal when I call someone.

I have heard of the term blue tooth befor but have not looked into what it is used for.

My cell phone has the capasity of accessing the internet, I dont use it for that purpose so I dont pay for a service I dont use.

Is that what blue tooth is a service some think they need but may only use it if prodded into doing so?

I could think of better ways to spend my hard earned money than spendiing it on another un-needed service I would maybe use once in my life.

What is blue tooth, and why do I need it?

I have a cell phone that rings when someone calls me and sends out the signal when I call someone.

I have heard of the term blue tooth befor but have not looked into what it is used for.

My cell phone has the capasity of accessing the internet, I dont use it for that purpose so I dont pay for a service I dont use.

Is that what blue tooth is a service some think they need but may only use it if prodded into doing so?

I could think of better ways to spend my hard earned money than spendiing it on another un-needed service I would maybe use once in my life.

Bluetooth is a short range wireless transmitter/receiver built into many of the newer phones. It is not a added service, just a added feature. If you see the wireless headset many people use, its using Bluetooth to work. And now the rest of the story..... :P