LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

babybethan

Guest Katharsys

my first post just joined so hi. My name is Bethen and im very shy

Hi Bethan :) and welcome!

Since I have been here just a few days myself, I can't tell up all the ins and outs, but check out the Live Chat (once you verify). You will meet a lot of fun people, all of whom share at least one of the same interest as you!

Come on in, hang out and see your shyness melt away :)

Thank you to all who took time out to reply to me.

I should really explain abit about myself.

I'm a 2* year old women from USA. Not so tall with abit of weight. Black hair in a pony tail. Lesbian. Like being a toddler. Enjoy using my diaper for both pee and poop.

I'm looking to be accepted. When I was growing up I always had this liking to diapers and pacifiers and thought I was the only one. I never had the internet as a child. Unfortunately we could not afford it, We were not poor but there were more important things like clothing and food and bills to pay.

I have a huge secret I need to get off my chest and confide in someone who will listen to me and try to understand me. My mom has tried the shrink and doctors about one of my secrets and the other secret I have, No one knows, Only me.

Liking diapers and pacifiers and being a baby, I felt dirty and used and sick. I thought there was a problem with me.

Skipping past all that when I did get the internet I found Daily Diapers MSN Group and found out there were others just like me.

And the past year or so I have gotten really close to alot of people but some are scared about me because of my two secrets.

Bethan

Hia Babybethan :thumbsup:

Welcome to DD!!! I too am relatively new to the ABDL scene, I wore diapers all my life as a teenage & adult DL in secret. I never had a pc until Jan. 05, as I say I lived in a cave, I was too busy working & doing my family thing to explore why. Thankfully I had an understanding wife so I was able to be padded for 20 years while in that cave. My first week on-line I entered "adult diapers" into the Google search...WOW it has been fabulous since "I found my ppl"...I thought I was a weirdo, I had dirty & guilty feelings about it also but to meet so many ppl who feel the same as you is such a relieving feeling, we are harmless. Now I wear all the time partially due to some medical necessity but the ABDL world has given me the confidence to relax and enjoy my situation. I have met some wonderful ppl here & other ABDL sites, I count them as genuine friends. I hope your experience is as enjoyable as mine is.

Hmmmm as for your secrets, in time you will be able to confide in someone one day. Till then enjoy finding yourself :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Welcome to DD Bethan! I hope u find many friends here and enjoy ur stay here. If u ever wanna talk, I have soft shoulders and good ears for listening. :) Ask around. Just wanted to tell ya that and give u a big hugs and a kiss *BIGGGGGGGG HUG AND A KISS* Take care and again, Welcome to dd!

huggles kissies and lots of love, :wub:

always da Mommy CURIOUS

Hello bethan, please do not be shy, you'll have fun here, see ya soon.

Curious Mommy

ut ohs...a curious mommy and a mommy curious!! :o

welcome bethen! *huggles* have fun...grab a baba or a sippy (whichever you prefer) and pull up and enjoy da boards! ^_^

Guest DiaperedDJ

Bethan its best to tell the family and support boards.

I think dailydiapers could answer your questions that you might have, Hes pretty good at listening and giving his opition and then others can join in and give their opitions too.

Unless your "secret" could get you in trouble then maybe it should be kept to yourself.

I confided with Sarah and she thought it would be best to tell the boards.

When I was growing up i was always interested in being a baby and wanting to wear diapers and often Used bath towels and my panties and often used them to go poopy and pee. I thought I was sick and dirty and often thought about killing myself as I was thinking of commenting suicide.

My other secret is since growing up I have been cutting myself. I often self harm myself. By cutting my wrists twice but mostly I cut my legs, arms and body.

That is my secret.

If you accept me thank you but if not then sorry

Bethan

Hi Bethan!

First of all, welcome to the community! This is a community, and I hope you find us as friends who you can feel "like-minded" with. Everyone has had a slightly differnt path to get here, but everyone is accepted (or should be anyway). Diaper up thickly, get comfortable, and enjoy your time here! :D