LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Tryed This

has any one tryed taping a diaper on backward so that the tapes point to the back. I tryed this a couple of times with different brands and it seams the brands that don't fit me well seam to fit a lot better being on backward. maybe I'm on to something new.

Since disposable diapers are designed fuller in the back, perhaps you are just a "well endowed" person with a small butt! All kidding aside, it is interesting that your diaper fit better backwards. I may have to try it and see how it works with me just as an experiment.

I will have to try that again ! :o

Are you sure that your legs are fitted on the right way round ? :lol:

I did try it once before when out without a spare Nappy and leaking badly-so went to the Toilet and pulled all the soaking fluff out and put it on back to front, the result was it felt most uncomfortable but it did save me from any further embarrasement. :horse::blush:

I haven't done it with diapers, but I have with some sleepers, as long as they are a little big on you they do fit well, and would make a good way to keep little ones, hands out of there diapers just take a little peice of strong cord and make a small loop around the diaper boys neck, and secure it, with a zip tie, or you can use a small chain with a lock, through the zipper tab.

There is no way to get the sleeper off by yourself, a good way to keep baby diapered, with no access to anyone who hasn't a way in.

has any one tryed taping a diaper on backward so that the tapes point to the back. I tryed this a couple of times with different brands and it seams the brands that don't fit me well seam to fit a lot better being on backward. maybe I'm on to something new.

OK I am going to try this. Once I have I will post my findings!

to elaborate a little more the different brands i have tryed this on fallow below

ones that fit better backwards

molecare super

depends fitted maximum protection

Molicare Classic plus

abrena abri-form plus

ones that fit good the right way around

abrena abri-form x-plus

Depend Overnights

secure x plus

Zellers brand

Attends Super Plus Briefs

abrena abri-form extra

I too tried this out. It had crossed my mind previous to this post, I just didn't actually do it until it was talked about here. I've been double diapering a bit lately because I've been wetting heavier, and I hate changing 4 times in the afternoon, so I doubleup. Anyway, after I made the cuts in the first didy, I decided to try that one backward with the top one on the right way. I will say it seems to even out the bulk, and definitely makes an improvement in absorbency and leak protection. I'd do it again.

I've been using Molicare (supers) backwards for years. Well actually Mommy has, that way she knows if the baby has on his "pampers" and nobody else has been there! :rolleyes: . I'm not sure about the fit difference on others (some but not all as mentioned. but to me Molicares are the same front to back. That is to say without me being able to retape one the same as her, she knows how she left it! Better beware the "mommies" or else you will be in trouble.!

P.S. DLDad this has been going on for years (20+) with your age and wisdom I'm totally shocked! :P