LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Myself

I don't have one kind of diapee that I use, I switch around ^_^ . Cloth and plastic pants is nice, disposable is more convenient and Pampers sz7 and Huggies GoodNites are soooooooooo delightfully babyish!! I guess it "depends" (heehee, get it?) on the mood I'm in.

I was actually a closet teenbaby but didn't get to really play till I got out on my own. Then with work and other responsibilities and trying to accept this side of me, I never had a lot of opportunity to really explore. The past year or two I've found the cyber ab communities which has helped me with the acceptance thing, so I'm freer to enjoy the play.

Tell us a little more about yourself, what diaper do you use and how long have you been wearing them?

Wecome to the channel! I grew up kinda close to Burlington...Emma's Back Porch, only Bar I knew that had nice camp fires out on the patio.

Be sure to check out the chat channel here in the evening's when you gots the time.

Ta LitlAndy

thanx for the warm world-wide welcome!! I'm from Burlington, ON. B)

Burlington eh! ;) I'm just up the street in the Kitchener area. Where do you order your plastic pants and cloth diapers from? I've used Babykins and B4NS and have had wonderful experiences from both. Feel free to e-mail me, I'd love to talk to you! ^_^

I got my plastic pants from Shopper's Home Health and flannel baby diaper stuffers from Walmart...I create my own diaper covers. I've browsed Babykins and B4NS websites but don't do a lot of internet ordering. :rolleyes:

Burlington eh! ;) I'm just up the street in the Kitchener area. Where do you order your plastic pants and cloth diapers from? I've used Babykins and B4NS and have had wonderful experiences from both. Feel free to e-mail me, I'd love to talk to you! ^_^

I got my plastic pants from Shopper's Home Health and flannel baby diaper stuffers from Walmart...I create my own diaper covers. I've browsed Babykins and B4NS websites but don't do a lot of internet ordering. :rolleyes:

Are the plastic pants the clear ones made by Priva (I think thats how you spell it)? I have some of them too. The ones from Babykins and B4NS are much nicer. They aren't quite as stiff. :D Let me know if you are interested in checking them out. I order a few times during the year. :P I'll have to check out the diaper stuffers at Walmart.

:thumbsup: Hello All,

I was just bored and clicking links from Google groups and wound up here......so here I am!

So I thought I'd say 'hi' and send some smiles everyone's way..... :thumbsup::D:D

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com