LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else "off The Diapers" (even If Maybe You Don't Want To Be!?!)

I imagine I'm not the only one with this problem... due to life changes

recently (new girlfriend and her children living in my house) I can't wear

diapers anymore. She doesn't know, although I've briefly tested the

waters in an offhand way but I didn't get a good response. :unsure: She is

pretty tolerant and accepting of one of my other fetishes, so I haven't felt like

pushing my luck.

I generally like my life overall even without diapers but sometimes I miss and

having cravings for them. In the past when I was alone I felt the need to

wear them more often, but now it is just a matter of familiarity. Its one of those

things that even if I didn't wear them for awhile, I would always find myself going

back. I remember the feelings of my first good, thick diaper and can't let

go. :)

Mikey

I live alone I wear when I want, or when I feel like it, I have just come off a few weeks of wearing everyday, and I go into a period of not wearing for awhile, and then going back to everyday.

Some days I just don't want to wear, and some days I just put one on after another after they leak, thats the only thing thats good about living alone, for me that is.

So how happy do you think you're gonna be, living with someone who isn't accepting of something that's a big part of you?

And don't forget -- if her kids ever find out, their school will be calling you AND CPS. Not a situation you wanna be in. So think hard about just how long you think you can hide.

Come clean with her before it gets too serious to go sever ties without pain/mess.

I will have to admit I am much the same as you.

I can only wear when my wife is away for the day or the night and that is not often.

So I do have cravings sometimes.

I have one bonus its not the same but I wear a pad everyday.

And my wife knows.

So you are not alone.

If it were me I'd have to come clean.

What kind of relationship can you have if you're hiding things from her?

Nothing good ever comes from lying or keeping things from each other in any relationship.

Plus she has children she must think about, and whether or not she wants to be in the relationship and put them into it as well.

Because if you're in a relationship with her then you are in a relationship with them as well.

All I'm saying is that you should be honest, and actually you should have been honest with her already.

You know that your diaper desires are never going to go away, so man up and do the right thing and explain yourself to her. Let her know the truth.

Word.

I think the issue here is whether or not you're looking at the bigger picture. The others are right --you're not just in a relationship with the mother, you're in a relationship with the kids as well. (side note: if they already have real kids, I'd doubt they'd find any of this to be 'fun' or even something they'd do cuz they love you.)

You see, if you don't tell her, and she eventually finds out --women WILL find out. They know when something's up -- you run the risk of placing a bad name on ABDL's as a whole. The perceptions of the group can and will be affected by the actions (or lack thereof) by the individual. Even though we may all be different, for the sake of society and their labels, we all fit into the abdl category. (whether we like it or not!) Suppose the relationship ends badly because you didn't tell her the truth. What is the possible fallout? In my mind, one distinct possibility is that she will associate adults in diapers with YOU, and YOU with the dishonesty, and the dishonesty with the heartbreak. So how might she feel about other AB/DLs? Kids take after their parents, at least until they develop their own sense of how the world works. So guess what? You just turned her kids into AB/DL haters, too. Unless they've had some positive contact with, or are themselves an AB/DL, nothing will change their opinions. And God forbid any of us end up on the cross/at the stake for our indiscretions, but I would want people in the crowd on my side, not screaming to light the fire already.

So hypothetically, you've just caused a spiteful mother, and a generation of children to close their minds to the infinite possibilities of the human sexual psyche, and got one or more of us burned like salem witches, all because you were too chickenshit to tell the truth.

Sit down by yourself and get intro. Come up with a plan, and think two steps ahead. Visualize.

I think eventually I will tell her. It's not that I think she will freak out or anything I just don't

think now is the time to tell her- she is dealing with other problems right now, that have

nothing to do with me. If things were otherwise a little calmer I would have told her

about it already. It's only a matter of time- I've already told her things about me

that I've never told anyone else, so it's not as if I can't trust her. The only thing thats

holding me back is not wanting to give her an emotional overload with all the other things

she has going on. (it doesn't help that her exes new GF is a C**t of epic proportions and

makes shared custody stuff a nightmare)

As far as the kids go? I'm not worried about them, even if I did start wearing

again (obviously, with approval from my GF) it's not like I would be doing it while they were

around.

It's not a matter of getting caught, because there's currently nothing to get "caught"

with, so to speak. I'm not wearing them behind her back, or anything like

that. I haven't really been in diapers since long before she moved in. Actually, in

the past two years or so I've only used diapers as much as I can count on maybe two hands,

because during most of that time I had a friend renting a bedroom from me, and I could

really only wear them when he was gone on vacations, etc.

It's just one of those things, that every once in awhile, I miss it..... so overall I was

just venting a little bit, that's all.

Mikey

Guest dodgedart

I am used to wearing.I have worn every night for 3 years now of of need not want.And during the day for say 7-8 months now.

Now I am on meds that have given me a brake to not have to wear during the day.So I now only wear if going on a car trip ect where I will not make it the meds work ok but not 100%.

So I feal uncomfortable when not in one. That FEAR of wetting during the day and not having one on.

I am totaly truth full with my wife she knows I wear and i have a real need for them!

She says nothing if I take regular undies off and put on a diaper before going off with her for hours and hours. {ie} I rather have one on than not and have wet pants while out on the town. If I come home dry so much the better.

At Night I wear 100% No questions asked.She knows I need them.

If it was a question of want and "not need" I would tell her.

You should also be 100% truthful with your GF and tell her.

I am kinda surprised by some peoples reactions to this. I would say giving up on a relationship because they aren't understanding of a fetish would be a huge mistake. If your fetish controls your life and you don't control your fetish than thats more of an issue then not telling someone about it...

A bit of an update....

I talked with my GF about this, and while she was a little disturbed

at first, it ended up not really being that big of a deal, after we got

to talking about it. I explained to her a little bit about AB and DLs

and how many different people it means different things, and how

that relates to me, etc. (eg, how I like to use diapers, etc). After

this she seemed to "get it" more and was at least willing to let me

wear them when I felt a need to. I probed her a bit to make

sure she was -REALLY- ok with it, and she reassured me that

she was, so that felt good overall.

So, it looks like in a few weeks or less I will be able to

have a stash of diapers going again- I am thinking about

getting some Bambinos. While I'm not that enamored with

the baby print on them they seem to be a high quality

diaper.

I am elated, to put it mildly. :D

-Mikey

I just wanted to reply to Tris's earlier post about a woman with real kids. i have "real kids" as in, they are my biological children, and they are still children (ie they still live with me full time, they aren't out of my house or anything) Even if I didn't happen to participate in the same fetish as my boyfriend, I wouldn't feel any differently about it because I have "real kids" I would still have been as accepting, and still found it interesting and fun. Having kids makes the challenges more interesting, but most of that was about me and dealing with wanting to act like a baby while I am raising kids.

That doesn't mean I'm going to be openly walking around in a diaper and baby clothes with a pacifier in front of them, no reason to do so. if they happened to find out, we would deal with it and it would be fine.

So don't go around saying that a woman with kids is going to be less accepting about this fetish, or any other one. If anything, it might help, as being a guy coming into a relationship with a woman who already has kids that don't belong to you, takes a good deal of acceptance on his part as well. (did that even make sense?) My point is, if a man is willing to be accepting of a woman's kids, she's going to be more interested in investing in him and accepting his quirks as well. (not that having kids isa quirk, but it's a hell of alot more challenging than the "normal" person's relationships)

No, I totally feel you, but I think you're a rarity. Moms work so hard to potty-train their children, and are usually quite glad to be done with the diaper changing and constant attention small children require. That's my only rationale for why I said that. If you weren't a special case who thinks otherwise, you wouldn't be here.