LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help I Dont Trust Diapers

To stop leaks you can get good diapers or be very careful how you pee. Basicly make sure it is pointed in the right direction (down into the centre) and let it out slow, in spurts if nessesary. Also body position is important. You can cut down on leaks alot that way or get good diapers and those things become less important.

For me I've found the worst thing is to be lying face down. I've typically only worn Depend and Attends, not very well known for their super absorbancy.

I typically stand while wetting, because it lets me flood my diaper fast with no issue. I then usually wait 30 seconds to 1 minute before sitting.

I've sat and wet my diaper before, but I usually will take my time.

I've always been happy with Depend and Attends for my needs. I must say that I was very impressed with Tranquility ATN diapers. I could flood those and lie down son my stomach and nothing would come out. They hold VERY well in my experiance. I found them more unconfortable though, didn't seem to fit right.

I have tried the Secure Plus, but I really prefer Depend or Attends. Depend are super thing these days, but I've wet them heavily, they bulk fairly fast.

I really liked the Attends with 6 tapes and the yellow wetnedd indicator, but the new ones seem fairly similar. I wish they made the small identical to this version.

Look it doesn't get any worse than "Depends"!

Try just about anything else. Go to a medical supply house. Molicare, Tenna, Tranquility Abena and Attends are all better.

Cloth diapers are good but most younger people don't like them.

hay im new and havent goten to live with diapers vary much and i was wondering if eny body elce ever had a hard time trusting thear diaper. i have had several bad experienses with leaks. which makes it hard to be the baby i want to be. is it my brand(depends) or my lack of experience eny coments are welcome

jason

Depends get bad press from many AB/DLs and I haven't figured out why. It seems that they are expecting them work as well as products that cost twice as much. Depends can be used as well as any other brands, you just have to control how fast you go and change more often. Release your pee slowly, these things weren't designed to absorb the sudden and fast release of full bladder. Adding a Depend Boost pad makes them much more absorbent, but you still need to go slowly.

As for Depend being the worst, Walgreen brand, Secure's cheapest diaper, most every 'store' brand, and a bunch of good brands cheapest are much worse. Even some of the expensive brands are worse in some ways, mostly in their tapes.

I use attends because they are basically an upgrade from depend. You NEED to use a booster or baby diaper for the extra absorbancy. I have not had 1 leak since I started doing it this way. Get attends 10 and huggies sz 5 overnights and you will never leak again. Oh and you do have to cut slits in the baby diapers but its worth it.

<_< I have read many posts here and on other boards that critisize (sp) Depends.

I think that considering the cost, availability, concealability and comfort it is a very servicable diaper.

If one doesn't try to flood it, it works pretty well and will bulk up quite nicely. I use Diaper Doublers with mine.

No diaper will withstand a flood. They simply cannot absorb at a rate equal to what we can output.

If you want to use and enjoy any diaper don't wait until your eyeballs are turning yellow to wet.

I wet when I can, sometime only a couple of ounces, and Depends handle it quite nicely.

I'd like to try Abena X Plus but my finances won't allow it at this time. Until then I will depend on Depend.

Anondl

PS If any Kimberly Clark honchos are out there that want to hire a DL spokesperson we can negotiate. :D

Depends adjustable underwair are perfect, they can hold atleast 3 soakings and a huge mess before they leak. I have tested and they can hold up to 4 3/4 cups in them. use those, the padded unwair are useless...