LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, From Far Away

Hello Everyone:

It is my first day here posting and I really know not what to say. I am a 34 year old computer network engeneer for the Army, yes the army. I'm currently deployed to afghanistan and have just recently went back to loving diapers. I live in WA state and have a sort of understanding wife. Well she is being understanding right now as I just told her of my love for diapers yesterday. Well that is my short intro.

Army_Baby

Welcome to DD Baby! I hope that u enjoy it here as I have for over 2 years and I hope u find many friends. Thank u for all u do and for serving our country. U men and women (and babies) are true heroes. Thank u!

huggles and kissies and lots of love, ( and a salute from a veteran ) :wub:

Curious

I too wish you a Warm Welcome! While I served in Iraq (DS), your generation got the next wars. I couldn't quite make out from your post if your just accepting the love of diapers again, or are actually wearing over there. I know on a few occations I had the chance to wear overseas. I do hope your wife is at least trying to understand you and what it is your saying.

Hopefully when we find that Bastard over there you all will be able to come home soon. Take care and a Salute from this Marine, and although it's our Motto I'm sure you will take the meaning to heart.

Semper Fi', take care and come home safe.

icon_welcome.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome, I guess you would say finding my love again for the nice warm and secure feeling of diapers. Yes I'm wearing mine over here and loving them, Just waiting on my binky to get here.

Army_Baby

Army_baby,

Another big thanks for all you're doing for us over there. Please know that those of us back here in the states really do appreciate it. Come back safely, please.

Curious as to what kind of diapers you're wearing over there? Do you get them shipped to you? I'd imagine you can't just walk into a drug store in Afghanistan and buy diapers. ;)

Welcome to DD. May you find your hearts desires in the future, more so after your return. I'm sure it would be especially tough there in Afganistan to pursue such adventures. I wish you many happy adventures on your return to the states. Stay safe. Blessings to you and all the troops in your military ventures.