LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guitar Hero Iii

Just wondering how many other people out there are as excited for the new guitar hero to come out. I've just about had my fill with #2(beat all on expert except freebird....so very hard)

Also any people following RockBand???

I've heard a few things about it but not enough really to form an opinion

ROCK ON!

i dont have the game but my uncle does. so whenever im over there i play ^_^ hes the only one on the career mode, but i just set all the high scores :P

I am completely in love with the game tho! B)

Just wondering how many other people out there are as excited for the new guitar hero to come out. I've just about had my fill with #2(beat all on expert except freebird....so very hard)

Also any people following RockBand???

I've heard a few things about it but not enough really to form an opinion

ROCK ON!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? You can beat Jorden on expert but not freebird!? Granted Freebird is an incredibly hard song but it's nothing compared to Jorden. I've beaten every song on expert except Hanger 18 Freebird Jorden and Six

oh no, i meant I've beaten every career song on expert, never really got to all the bonus songs

Update on Guitar Hero III, I finally beat the game on hard(the battle against lou at the end took me like 30 billion tries)...time for some expert

I finally made it to the last Tier (on expert) 'The battle for your soul' and beat 'One'. The other songs are just insane. Without star power in the beginning when you get those sweeping solos *pulls hair*. This battle at the end will probably be insane. I can't wait to beat it and buy 'Through the Fire and Flames'. That song makes Jordan look weak!