LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Disposal

When I wake in the morning there is usually none of the Nappy/Diaper left that has not been soaked-so the "stuffing" gets flushed down the loo having been "mashed" up by hand beforehand-it goes and all I am left with is the plastic cover.

I am not too sure what the environmental effects are but at least it gets treated before hitting the land or water and it does not sit in a landfill site for the next 50 or 60 years simmering away. :o

Nappyloon, what do you mean? Do you wear disposables then?

I wear cloth at night..So I just rinse them off and throw them in my diaper bin.

When I use disposables I flush the waste, and throw it in a plastic bag. I take it out during the same day b/c I'm sensitive to smells..

When I wake in the morning there is usually none of the Nappy/Diaper left that has not been soaked-so the "stuffing" gets flushed down the loo having been "mashed" up by hand beforehand-it goes and all I am left with is the plastic cover.

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes when your drain gets blocked! :blush::blush:

The SAP does not break down and I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually clogged the sewer...

The one or two disposable diapers I wear each week get put in plastic bags and tied up for disposal. Plastic grocery bags work well for this since it seems the philosophy of grocery stores is to pack the fewest number of items in the largest number of bags possible! Once I put my wet disposable in the bag I twist the top of the bag tight and then tie it shut. It can be thrown away at any trash can including trash cans at gas station pumps or outdoor fast food trash cans. No problem there, even if a bum roots through the trash!