LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apology To The Babies

You know lately I have noticed my answers have been rather blunt and edgy. I would like to officially apologize for that behavior. I am under a ton of stress right now and all the pm's piling up on me have added to it.

I have temporarily turned off my PM's. I need a little break and I will still hang around and moderate things as I notice them, but at the moment I ask everyone to please step back and let me have a bit of air until I can get some control back.

Much love,

Rosie

Take your time Ms. Rosie. Everybody needs a little peace every now and then. Life can be a diaper full of you know what. Perhaps a little vacation is all you need. Chill out we will be here when ya get back. Take care and see ya around.

I agree with PETER, Rosie! U do a great job and I wouldnt want ur job for anything in the world. U do a wonderful job and once in a while, even the strongest of us get overwhelmed. Step back, take some deep breaths, and HONESTLY, if u ever wanna just talk, feel free to get ahold of me. Im a really good listener. *hugs and KUDOS to ya for all u do*

huggles, kissies and lots of love,

CURIOUS