LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Dl Member From Michigan

dl_mike

I am a long time DL, but new here. Just looking to connect with others into diapers so I don't feel like such a freak and like am I alone in this.

I like to wet and mess, but haven't told anyone about it.

dl_mike

Hi dl_mike, well you may think you are a a "freak" but there are a lot of people here who would disagree with that statement ! :badmood:

And as far as using your Diapers for No1 and No2-I always thought thats what they were made for! :roflmao:

And you will be able to connect with lots of people here, hope you enjoy yourself. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi DL - Mike! Always good to see another from Michigan here. Welcome.

When did you first become aware of your diaper desires? Do you live alone or are you in "the closet"?

I lived in Warren and one day found a place to buy plastic pants on 6-Mile near John R.

It's fun to meet other DL's and AB's. Have been to a couple AB-DL paries near Notre Dame.

I think most of us find it difficult to keep "The Secret." You can share here with like minded people.

Again, WELCOME and enjoy.

• 1 month later...

From one MI DL to another. I'm 52, DL, str8, and live in the Muskegon area. Love to make new DL friends. Would love to get to a gathering sometime.

Greetings from one state over and Welcome to DailyDiapers! you are definitely not a freak, although i understand why you may feel like that, But rest assured you are so not alone. I remember back in my teens when I started getting the urge to wear and use diapers that I felt like I must be the only one, and then I found an abdl internet site and discovered there were many like me. you are also not alone in the fact that you haven't, and feel like you can't tell anyone close to you that you like to wear diapers. Many people haven't and won't tell anyone they know.

Bottom line is its okay to feel like you feel! there are many people who are in the same boat!

glad you decided to join Dailydiapers there are many wonderful people on here. I find that chatting with the other users and participating in the forums really helps me feel like I am not alone, but a part of a nice close knit community who are willing to help each other