LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult diapers and Furries in the mainstream news again in the UK.

Not exactly timely.   This was a decade ago in Seattle.   Note this problematic instance was the last in a succession of nine conventions including four at the exact same venue without an issue.

Article written by the Department of Redundancy Department. I'm unsure as to the number of times that article mentioned that it all started with a toilet.

Given what was done by the attendees, they deserve whatever nasty comments they get. Their parents too.

That particular subject is bad since most of the "Articles" I read about it didn't even have all the correct information. The event in question in Seattle was Rainfurrest. Sadly what none of the articles wrote included one valuable piece of information (Which was e-mailed to all attendees) that an individual had contacted Rainfurrest stating he was going to sabotage the convention and later took credit for the entire thing, worse the same prick contacted all other venues and told them about what happened (Excluding he was the one responsible) which made it impossible for Rainfurrest to find a new place to hold the convention and later sent out an E-mail stating that due to not being able to find a new venue that they would be cancelling the convention indefinitely.

How do I know all of this.. I was an attendee of that one and the one before it. We heard about what had happened (in part) during closing ceremonies and that it had happened late at night/early morning.. no witnesses that it was anyone actually part of the convention.. Convenient eh? I am certain that individual had help though as a list of what had been done was extensive (Soiled diapers thrown into the pool, keep in mind diaperfurs wear diapers on the OUTSIDE of their fursuits, so soiling them would be unlikely, I recall other damages, but that one stood out at the time) and of course to my knowledge the staff never mentioned the threatened sabotage to any attendees before the event. It was only afterwards they realized it wasn't just someone just hating on the fandom, to little, to late. Had they warned everyone beforehand it likely never would have happened.

Sadly all this hate has been a thing against furries for quite awhile and that old CSI episode really didn't help as it made furries out to all be sex crazed lunatics. ( Not that things like that don't happen, but those are a vast minority of the fandom, CSI just made it look like it was how furries were).

Sorry for the rant, but this is a sore subject to me as I see it misrepresented far to often.

• Like 2