LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 17 5/18/2024]

Glow Lightning is surviving through life as a Super, controlled by her employer, the Agency, where she can't seem to catch a break. The Agency, a corporation that has a long known history in manufacturing Supers and employing them for exploitation and profits, is weary of the hot and uprising Super influencer Glow Lightning's hesitation to move into the celebrity spotlight that they keep urging her to step into in the countless movie roles and opportunities they keep pushing her way. Luckily, or possibly unlucky, for Glow, she stumbles into a laced bag of drugs that causes her to overdose with Power X and now is in the hands of a Super revitalization program that miraculously cures Supers of their addictions, mental illnesses, trauma and restores Supers to a 'normal' state.

In this program, Glow finds that she has developed weird fantasies she just can't shake and meets a doctor that seemingly isn't who he says he is that she begins crushing on. Throughout the program, Glow discovers new things about herself and uncovers dark secrets of the Agency that she can never look at her job and what she knew about her fellow Supers the same ever again. Will her resistance to the Agency's plans for her ruin her and, consequently, her life? Or, quite possibly, will the doctor she meets along her journey the person who will be responsible for her downfall first? Find out in this multiple book series, the Super Baby Saga.

This has certain themes inspired by The Boys and Sky High. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did writing it! 

Warnings: drug abuse, explicit content(AI artwork), topics surrounding suicide and self-harm, sexual scenes, smut, and dark scenes

Author's note: Thanks to those who read and comment in support of my stories and this hobby of writing I've taken on now half of my life now! I've struggled with elements of the stories I've written and this forum and community has made life worth living, so thank you to those in this community and DD for hosting this site. ♥️

Super Baby Saga: The Tale of Glow & Dr. Mastermind

Volume 1: Glow Lightning’s Regression

image.png.c5d78c17572fb01180078f109bfd8bdb.png

1: Unconscious

Glow Lightning pulled out her drug bag and emptied the powder on the counter in her empty makeup room. She stared for a moment, a thought of hesitation bubbling in her head before flaring her nostrils and leaning down. She wasted not one more second in sniffing up the mixed drugs of benzodiazepines and opioids, wishing one would kill her already and take her from the pain of living through another day of plastic reality in front of cameras and acting like everything was perfect being a Super. Unfortunately, as much as she tried in the past, she’d only put herself in comas for a few days or land her in rehabilitation programs. No fatal drug combination seemed to work, as much as her managers would try to cover up her tracks and suicidal ideations.

Being a 'Super' was oh-so-romanticized by movies, shows and comic books. Glow was bred into the culture from a young age with a group of other mutt children who were raised in either adopted by rich or wanna-be rich families to have children with supernatural powers and one day, if having the right mix of powers, beauty and intelligence, could become real Supers that were idolized and looked up to like celebrities one day. With that type of influence, they were easily pushed to Hollywood to become childhood actors, shown on TV shows, the news, movies, and talk shows.

Was it ethical? Hell no… yet with the new advancements in science and genetic altering, the Super Agency wanted to capitalize on Super children, along with a few other corporations that profited off of creating super heroes and villains.

If you were hired by the Agency, it was the same as selling your soul to the devil if you still had one after going through the realization that your whole childhood was a lie and that your parents bought you to only sell you to the slavery of the Agency. As much as TV brainwashes people that supers were aspiring and at celebrity statuses like musicians and actors, it didn’t mean Supers were coping.

Take Irwin Godwing for example, one of the infamous supers who went crazy and tried killing innocent bystanders during a setup news report that he was supposed to save a cruise ship that was taken hostage by a villain. Little to the publics knowledge, villains were only outcast supers who didn’t make the cut and were offered high paychecks to stay in hiding but perform malicious acts for a living.

They were good people, but with politics and all the Agency needed to keep their sponsorships right? If their sponsors wanted to cause fear mongering and prove a point, if they paid enough to the Agency they would make it happen while still causing hundreds of innocent people on one cruise ship to go through a fake hostage that was completely real to them to only be killed by the hero that was supposed to save them.

Irwin, who supposedly was hopped on 10X the normal dose of fentanyl and Power X, flew into the cruise ship where people were kept in the auditorium. As people clapped, he swooped in with his wings and murdered hundreds. The villain, Darius the Grey, had to incapacitate him, causing a huge upset with the Agency as they needed to send more Supers out. The other Supers Harrow, Captain Thwart, and Dogman Jones came out to stop Darius and saw that Irwin was on the ground. He was taken into questioning afterwards on what happened and, luckily for Darius, one hostage had a video on their phone of Irwin. If not, Darius may have been sentenced to be chemically executed. It was rare for Supers or Villians, but it did happen if you stepped out of line.

The rules were simple: you can’t kill Supers.

Villian's murders, on the other hand, were excusable... along with innocent civilians or hostages.

It was fucked up, really.

Glow put away her drugs quickly and fixed her makeup, looking up her nose to make sure that she had nothing up her nostrils. She heard a knock on her door, “Glow, are you ready? We only have like- 3 minutes!” Glow rolled her bright green eyes to herself in the mirror as she heard her manager, Theresa's, voice.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Glow murmured as she fixed her dark brown hair, framing the front of her pixie shaped face. While she didn’t need much makeup, her face had a fresh caking from the KCBS news station makeup artists.

Glow cracked open the door and the KCBS production team came in, rushing Glow to the couch where her dark grey jean jacket was adjusted and her hair was fixed in front of her.

“Hi Glow, how are you before we begin?” Jane Stransberry of KCBS asked with a plastered magenta lipstick smile that matched her bright magenta dress.

Glow felt a bit of the high beginning with the drugs she snorted a few moments before, “Just peachy.” She said, without smiling. Jane’s mouth fell in a line, obviously feeling the negatively that she was warned about from the Super they were interviewing.

“On air in 60 seconds.” The production crew member said as Glow nodded, feeling a whoosh of light headedness as she sat there. She blinked under her fake eyelashes, looking to the lights that seemed a bit too bright at the moment. Her finger twitched and she felt a current pass through her as the lights dimmed a bit.

Uh, our lighting is dimming!” One lighting person murmured in a slightly stressed tone.

A corner of Glow’s mouth went up and Theresa’s blue eyes narrowed to Glow, as she walked up and whispered in annoyance, “Knock it off!” Glow sighed and let go of the light energy, clasping her hands as the production team began counting down.

Jane straightened out and the screen before it flashed ‘live’ with a red glow, “Welcome to KCBS, today we are joined by our special guest Glow Lightning. Thanks for coming on our morning talk show, Glow!” She nodded courteously to Glow who awkwardly nodded back with a plastic smile she had learned to give through many years of being on stages.

Glow could feel another whoosh of light headedness that was followed by nausea. She swallowed as she shifted, the bright lights bothering her progressively more. Glow usually felt light and bubbly after taking the opioids and benzo combo... not like this.

Jane said something to Glow, but Glow didn’t hear it, beginning to get concerned that maybe she had too much of her special mix of opioids and other drugs. It took a lot to get her to this state of feeling the drugs as it took 5X dose that of humans to get Supers feeling anything, but it was quite possible she could have overdosed.

There was an awkward pause as Jane blinked to Glow who was staring at the floor, looking to be breathing raggedly. Jane could tell something was wrong and heard recent stories of this Supers loss of movies, shows and brand deals due to her lack of care and rudeness. Jane looked at the camera as she heard her producer to talk about the recent rescue of an orphanage that Glow was a part of.

“Glow Lighting was featured in the recent tragic story of an orphanage on fire and saved over 50 children. Let’s watch the clips of the rescue and a few interviews from that day.” Jane nodded to the camera as they cut the visual of Glow on the couch from the live footage.

Glow felt like the lights were starting to hurt her head as she squinted and lunged forward, hand going up towards the lights and feeling her hands glow as the lights flickered off and everyone in the room began panicking. The producers gasped in annoyance to see the celebrity Super shatter their lighting and electricity in one motion. Glow could barely hear producers cursing along with her manager as her head began pounding and she was disassociating, slowly losing consciousness.

“I-“ She shook her head, thinking about the mixture of her drugs and knowing it wasn’t that much, not enough to cause this reaction.

Before she lost consciousness, the thought that maybe her bag got laced with Power X from her last transaction. She had heard of Supers recently getting laced drugs, yet she didn’t think it’d ever be her. She knew Power X was the good stuff, but she didn’t want to get addicted nor ever try it. Sure, her opioids and benzos were fun and harmless like weed for non-Supers and are nonaddictive, but the Power X was potent, drive one crazy or, worse, kill a Super.

All this to say, Glow had fallen down rabbit holes of drugs, but never the Power X. She wasn’t that stupid to ever get her hands on the drug.

Well… until now.

• Like 1

2: Revived

Glow’s fingers twitched as she felt herself slowly waking in a room with an annoying beeping noise. She clawed at the uncomfortable thing on her hand, yanking it off quickly as more faster paced beeping sounded in the room. Glow growled in her half-unconscious state, a pain spreading in her hand.

A few nurses ran over, “Miss, please don’t move!” They yelled at Glow as she sat up and looked down at the uncomfortable culprit on her hand with blood dripping from the tiny IV site that she ripped off.

“I don’t want to be here.” Glow snarled, eyes recognizing she was in a hospital room with a dark glass door. Flashbacks of her going to Rehab after her drug overdoses went through her head.

Fuck! She thought, the realization hit her that it’d be the same song and dance. She’d have to suck up to her nurses and doctors to prove she was well enough. It was an excruciating process she just couldn’t go through again. She wanted to be back at her apartment, not in some rehabilitation center for Supers!

“Please, ma’am, if you calm down we won’t have to-“ The nurse began saying as Glow got up from the bed.

“I am leaving AMA, I don’t agree to care. Thank you.” Glow was suddenly hit with a wave of dizziness and nausea from standing, she held the bed for a moment, blinking.

The nurse pushed her back in order to help her from falling, “Just sit for a moment, hun-“

“I DID NOT CONSENT FOR YOU TO TOUCH ME.” Glow yelled as she pushed back with her current of electricity she didn’t intentionally know she pulled from the lights above, the nurse flying across the room and knocking unconscious as she hit the wall.

A doctor was running to the scene as a code Orange in the hospital was called overhead and the other nurses began closing their patients doors to protect them from a possible Super outbreak.

The doctor, tall, dark, and handsome, slowly approached as Glow still had her hands wielded in front of her, ready to defend herself, “I would like to leave, doctor. My only request before I do something I don’t want too-“ She felt a sting in her neck and gasped, “Ah- fuck.” She winced and her hands went to the back of her neck that she pulled a god-damn sleeper from. She backed up onto the bed, knowing she’d fall asleep soon. Within a few moments, the medicine caused a prickling feeling to go from her toes to her head and she was knocked out cold.

“I can assure your team that the program would help her a lot. It’s not really a clinic feeling, not imprisoning like most. We have great practices that have changed Supers for the better.”

Glow was slowly stirring awake from the hum of voices in her room. Her eyes slit open slightly in a calmed state. She was given some type of relaxant that was seeming to keep her adrenaline from secreting enough for her to start thrashing about again.

She tugged to move her arms and couldn’t move her hands from soft cuffs. She rustled a bit as she opened her eyes to squint at the people in her room talking softly in careful whispers to not disturb the girl.

“Hi Zoey bird, how are you doing honey?” For the purposes of anonymity and identity protection at her status, she was known as Glow Lightning. The only people who called her Zoey was her family and friends. She distasted her real name the most when her mother spoke to her, especially when she said ‘Zoey bird’.

Fuck off, Sharon.” She grumbled in her drug infused state.

The nurse came over and was checking vitals, “She’s cleared to go as far as vitals go, Dr. Grey.”

“Good, so if we are all in agreement then we’ll transfer her tonight, start her care plan and in a few weeks revisit how long she’ll need to be in the program.” Dr. Grey stated, looking down at Zoey’s innocent yet peaceful expression as she looked to be drifting between conscious and subconscious states, eyes fluttering to stay awake.

“Agreed, it seems to be our last option to try.” A voice said from the phone they were also speaking too.

“She will go back, I’m sure.” Sharon said with a hum of certainty.

Zoey’s eyes fluttered slightly from hearing the talk as if it were a bad dream. She absolutely did not want to go back to rehab, yet it seemed like another choice had been forced upon her.

Great, just great, Glow thought, drifting back into unconsciousness.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 2 5/5/2024]

3: Too Good to Be True

Glow was kept in a sedated state as she was transferred to the new rehabilitation facility in an undisclosed country. It took about 10 hours on a private jet, yet before she really became conscious, she was there, and it felt like all but 2 minutes. Glow was given a heavy sedative once arriving that she fell asleep as her new living arrangements were put in place.

Her dreams were murky and repetitive, almost as if she was trapped in some loop of being stuck in a cage and not being able to get out. She missed the dreams of her flying, those were the ones she really wished were in a loop.

Glow finally woke from her sedated slumbers incredibly confused in a well-furnished room she found herself in that almost looked like a studio apartment. She blinked multiple times, wondering if she truly died and was in heaven. She was on a king sized bed with too many pillows, white fluffy covers, a upholstered frame, a miniature glass fridge and her own bathroom. It wasn’t, surprisingly, a hospital inpatient room or gross yellow-walled and mildew smelling rehabilitation facility room she was used too.

She looked around, beyond confused how she ended up here. Wasn’t she just at the hospital about to be admitted to another program? If so, she had never had any program like this!

Glow got up slowly, the dizziness not as bad as the day prior. She walked to the tall blackout curtains, pulling them back to see a white marble and glass lined balcony with a hammock that overlooked a beach with crashing waves. Her jaw dropped in awe of the beauty and she shook her head, the sight striking her as she only had gone to a beach once or twice in her life, yet no beach has this white of sands and calm of waters. She saw lush forested mountains in the distance in a nearby island and she was beginning to wonder how far in heaven she had traveled and what sins were ignored to get her accepted here.

Glow’s toes wriggled on the cool marble tiles and she found herself smiling at the simple feeling. She stretched and sniffed the her hair, noting that she smelled surprisingly good, as if she had taken a bath or shower recently.

She paused at the thought: was she bathed in her sleep? She didn’t want to know the answer.

Glow heard a knock on her door and she whipped her head over her shoulder, becoming starkly aware that she was only dressed in a light blue silk nightie top and short set. She opened the door as the tall and handsome doctor she saw the day before was towering above her with a smile down to the smaller Super girl. He was much more charming and handsome than she remembered, that was certain. Given, the last time she saw him her vision was blurred and she was on a lot of medication. Lucky for him, Glow still felt a slight calming buzz of some type of sedation in her system that seemed to dull her need to immediately act out in front of this doctor.

“Good morning, you look like you slept well.” He mused for a moment, trying to not stare too long at the girl who was strikingly adorable and beautiful with her messy dark brown hair and bright puffy green eyes. She was only a subject and he had to remind himself of that, yet that didn’t mean he couldn’t admire.

Her mouth went in a line, mildly annoyed to see the same doctor, “Medically induced sleep is the best.” She tried not to look at his charming and handsome half smile. It annoyed her even more that he was attractive as much as she was sure he was brilliant. He had a strong jawline, longer dark hair, and wrinkles near his eyes when he seemed to smile that only furthered his attractiveness. She tried not to think about it and stare back blankly, considering she was only a patient to him.

“I thought I’d give you a tour before breakfast, how does that sound?” He asked, with a tilt of his head, his hair moving slightly with the motion.

“I’d rather go to the beach and drown myself.” Glow said, dark humor leaving her mouth that maybe she shouldn’t have said in front of her new doctor.

His eyes shifted with a unreadable thought before he turned and walked down the hallway, “Follow me, you may like it here more than you’d think.”

Glow paused for a moment, looking down at her nightie and hugging her chest in reserve as she decided to follow, “That’s what the past few rehab centers told me.” Glow said, trotting behind his long strides and trying to keep up.

“I'd hate to disappoint but this isn’t a rehab center.” He said as Glow’s eyes squinted curiously at his dark brown and flecks of grey medium-length hair.

“Then what is it?”

“A revitalization center for Supers. All Supers we’ve had want to come back, whether you decide to believe that or not.” He said, walking down the long marble lined and pillar hallways that connected to a staircase that led down to an enormous entryway with a bar area down a half a floor with a large window overlooking the beach, a half game center, a room living area with couches and a TV and outdoor pool in between where rooms intersect from above that a few people were in.

“This is our main area where our guests tend to hang out. Down this hallway is where the kitchen and dining room is.” He led to the hallway towards the large windows near the beach. Smells of eggs and bacon radiated from the kitchen as they passed down another short hallway that led to a dining room with a long light wood and glass table that had light beaming in from the floor to ceiling windows.

“Woah.” Glow said, mouth dropping from the beautiful vacation mansion she was somehow in. The doctor took a quick glance to her cute reaction as a server came into with fruit platters. She frowned, crossing her arms and looking up to him, “So what’s the catch? It can’t be just a vacation, right?”

Dr. Grey smiled warmly down, “It is for you, if you follow the revitalization program rules to help you recover and be medically cleared, you can leave.”

Glow crossed her arms, eyes glaring, “Can you just say it? I don’t like gatekeeping.”

Dr. Grey’s face was an unreadable expression in response to her glare, but he didn’t hesitate in saying, “1 hour therapy sessions for 5 days a week for the first two weeks, less dependent on how you’re doing. You must eat 3 meals a day, whatever you want at least you eat I’m happy. Curfew is at 10PM, breakfast is at 8:30AM.  Also, it’s not a rule but we do encourage to be active a few times a week, whether that’s a workout, outdoor sports game, swimming, walk, etc. How does that sound?” He said casually that gave Glow a sense that maybe there was more he wasn’t saying.

It couldn’t be that easy right? A few weeks of that? She decided she wouldn’t complain or question further.

Glow looked to the beach with a nod, “Sure.” Her eyes glanced up at his warm brown ones studying her. He motioned for her to sit at the table as a server brought out the first breakfast dishes.

“Feel free to get to know some of the others here, have breakfast, explore the place and then I’ll see you in my office at 10:30AM. If you take a right out of this hallway and a left at the very end of this large hallway, that’s my office.” He looked at his watch, “My first session starts soon so I will see you in two hours, Zoey?”

Glow blinked at the use of her real name. It sounded almost sultry in his deeper voice, and she didn’t understand why she felt things she couldn’t fully unpack in that moment in his presence. She realized she was staring a moment too long and nodded, “Yep. See you then.” She sat at the table when he left as a dish of quiche was put in the center of the table along with breakfast sausage.

Glow couldn’t put a finger on it, but something in the way he looked at her made her feel bare and stripped of the masque she kept over her at all times, as if he knew her at her core and that there was nowhere she could hide. There was another feeling she just couldn’t quite shake as she looked back to the beach while more dishes were placed in the room. She could not fully understand why she felt a tickle of butterflies in her stomach infused with a pinprick of sadness as he walked away.

Glow looked back, curious green eyes following where the strange and mysterious doctor disappeared, wondering why she almost wanted him to come back and give her more attention.

Glow had been running away from every single person in her life for the past ten years and craving freedom from the Agency, yet in ten minutes she was craving the undivided attention of someone she had just met.

4: Taste of Freedom

Glow sat and stared at the sausage in confusion of her thoughts encircling her brain in a fuzzy, sleepy state. She had so many questions about this place, like, where even was she and why was she given so much freedom? It was unlike her other rehab centers… well, like Dr. Grey said, it wasn’t one? Why on Earth would her mother or manager at the Agency agree to her going to anything this loose in protocols? Glow wanted to get to the bottom of it, it couldn’t be this easy.

The server set down cinnamon rolls that smelled delicious to Glow, “Eat, please. We don’t want the food getting cold, it’s an insult to our cooking, really.” She gave a friendly smile to the younger looking girl, “My name is Paula, I’m one of the main chefs here. If there’s something special you’d like, just let me know.” She sauntered back to the kitchen as Glow blinked to her food, still confused why she was given so many choices.

For the past 23 years of her life, every choice seemed to be made for her, yet here she was almost given full reign of what she could do. Prior to this, she was a on a strict vegetarian diet and calorie count to stay skinny and prevent acne. Her mother and manager never allowed her to have any sweets, sugar in her coffee or dessert. She was on a harsh regime to workout every day and almost always had to wear makeup to keep up her ‘looks’. It didn’t sound like she was given any type of restrictions, which not even her other facilities she had been at had done. Sure, Dr. Grey said she had to eat 3 times a day, but it was not even close to as strict as her life was living and working at the Agency.

She grabbed a cinnamon roll and some bacon, foods that she was never allowed to eat, especially bacon. The Agency wanted a Super that was relatable to the vegetarian and vegan community and advocated it, so Glow was naturally one of the youngest on the League that was forced to adopt a new diet, no matter how much she protested that she loved meat. She, ashamedly, hated to admit to it from all the educational information she had learned about meat, yet this was another choice she didn’t have in her life. It was either listen to the Agency, follow what they want, or get cast away to be a Villian or fired. Glow didn’t know life outside of the Agency, nor did she want to figure out how that would look like.

She began eating a piece of bacon and savoring the flavor as a few people walked into the brightly lit dining hall.

Ah, Glow Lightning, isn’t it?”

Glow’s eyes connected with Trident Scott, a ‘missing’ Super that the news articles and many fan sites blew up about months ago. He was more handsome in person with his long sand hair and strong muscles. Definitely not Glow’s type, but still nice to look at. She knew from meeting him at red carpet events that he was pretty self-absorbed, always on drugs and also not a great person from what Glow heard from her so-called ‘friends’ in the Super space. The fans drooled at his feet which probably didn’t help his inflated ego.

“In the flesh.” She said, grabbing her knife and cutting into her cinnamon roll.

“Thought you were vegan.” Ivy Rain said, sitting next to Glow who didn’t necessarily like these people who she would be cohabitating with from prior experiences.

Vegetarian and not by choice.” Glow said, meeting Ivy’s hazel eyes studying hers and Glow almost spitting out her cinnamon roll in shock to see her.

From a prior setup rescue, Glow accidentally electrocuted Ivy who’s growing ferns ran across the ground to stop Marcus Vlad, a Villain, and trip him. Glow had a better idea in the heat of the moment and energy pulsed a wave of water over Marcus as she charged lightning to the water that also electrified Ivy’s connected ferns. Glow didn’t know that Ivy felt every type of connected root to her and made that incorrect assumption. Glow sent flowers to Ivy’s hospital room, but she feared that maybe she’d be on Ivy’s shit list after that rescue.

“Must’ve been your choice to electrocute me though.” Ivy murmured as she grabbed fruit and part of the breakfast quiche in a cold glare to Glow.

Trident snickered with his counterpart that sat next to him that Glow didn’t know, “So you electrocuted Ivy?” A tall guy with blonde, short hair near Trident asked.

Glow threw her hands up, “It wasn’t on purpose, I just made a mistake. I didn’t know Ivy could feel her ferns.”

Ivy got up with her plate and walked away, muttering, “Sure you didn’t.”

Tridents head followed Ivy out as he turned to Glow, “I mean, you’ve pissed a lot of Supers and Villains off during combat, not just her.” Trident’s eyes went over Glow for a second longer than she would have liked. The guy with blonde hair next to him shrugged in agreement.

“Isn’t that the point? To piss off Villains?” Glow asked, eyes going from Trident to his friend, “And who even are you?” She asked, her voice more annoyed than she meant.

“Joey, some people call me Joe.” Glow looked to Joey for a moment in confusion, wondering if he was a Super or human. He looked like an actor with his charismatic smile, yet she couldn’t place how she knew him.

“He’s a human, if you’re wondering. He does a lot of movies though; you may have seen him.”

“I don’t watch movies.” Glow said, going back to her food and not really wanting to talk anymore.

“So, how’d you end up here, Glow?” Trident asked with a bit of a sultry voice. Glow heard the stories of him dating multiple Supers and could tell he was trying to flirt. Glow was good at looking uninterested and putting a quick wall up, which she did in that moment.

Glow paused in annoyance, her posture obviously rigid in not wanting to speak, “Not sure. I just literally woke up here an hour ago.”

Trident gave a large smile, “Must’ve been Power X, didn’t think you’d be the type to dabble.”

Joey smiled too as Trident and him met eyes and then back to her, “Wow, that’s potent but props to you for trying. Kind of nice seeing another girl Super in here, especially one so beautiful.” He was smooth with his words; Glow would give him that.

Glow scarfed down her cinnamon roll, “Nice try, not interested.” She said, getting up and leaving her plate.

As she left, she could hear Trident say lowly, “That’s just her, not many Super’s like her because she’s kind of on the rude side. I wouldn’t try if I were you.” Didn’t Trident know she had increased hearing? Most Supers did and it was almost like Trident wanted her to know.

Glow was surprised how easily she could leave the back sliding glass door and walk out to the beach. She expected to be yelled at in which she slowly walked over to the water, looking back from time to time to make sure that she wasn’t breaking rules. Glow walked further and further, realizing she was okay to walk to the water after a few moments.

Glow curled her toes in the sand below, smiling at the feeling of sand squishing in between her feet. She stepped closer to the water and let it gently roll over her feet. She squatted down, fingers weaving through the water as she looked to the light blue sea before her. Where was she? She had no idea, yet a part of her liked being here already. She was already in a cage staying at the Agency’s assigned dorms in the League Tower, it was freer reign to be at the beach at some recovery or revitalization-whatever facility.

Glow sat on the ground near where the waves crashed softly for a good hour, feeling the water, the sun’s rays and the sand. She saw some small fish that shimmered close to the white sand surface that she watched for a few moments. Glow looked at her now almost pink skin, noting she may get burned if she stayed out any longer. She looked back to the large beach house mansion that was out in the middle of nowhere on what looked like a private island with only a lighthouse in the distance.

She had heard of the Agency’s private islands for Super safehouses or other reasons and could only assume that’s where they placed her. She was sure after a drug overdose on camera the Agency either would want to paint the picture that she was missing on an undisclosed mission or dead at this point anyways. A small part of Glow hoped the news said she was dead at this point, that’d be great. Maybe then she could start a new life as someone else, maybe go to college and study for a major in art. She had a passion for anything creative and would love to have a mundane and normal live outside of cameras and paparazzi.

Glow got up and walked back to the beach house mansion that was half on stilts and towered to 5 floors with multiple balcony rooms that had hammocks. She looked down once she saw Trident on his hammock reading a book casually. She didn’t want to gawk or stare, giving him the impression that she was interested. She had no desire to have any fling with him and would hold strong in ignoring his presence while she resided in the same living quarters as him. Glow remained a virgin and would rather keep it that way.

Glow walked into the house and into the large living area with a bookshelf decorating the wall. She looked around for a clock and found one across from the bookshelf. It was 30 minutes until her first session that she still had time to kill. Glow sighed, realizing that she probably didn’t get a phone during her time here. She sauntered to her room and looked in all her dressers. She found clothes from her home, her makeup, jewelry, and undergarments yet no technology in sight. She assumed this was probably the case, considering this was a rehabilitation center or recovery whatever center the doctor seemingly liked to preach. Glow decided to change out of her nightie set and into grey sweatpants, a bra and a white tank top for the day.

Glow laid on her bed with a sigh, placing her hands on her flat stomach as she looked to her swirl-brushed white painted ceiling in thought. As bored as Glow was without her phone or technology, it was a bit freeing to social media detox for once. Her life was truly controlled by how many likes, views and reactions she got to her public Instagram and even Tiktok accounts. She always had to focus on more and more content. Her editors posted the videos and hashtags but she was still on a constant cycle of recording things, learning new stupid dances for algorithms and plastering on a fake appearance for strangers on the internet to think that Supers were relatable and desirable.

It was fucked up, if you asked Glow, in the fact that she had to show she was ‘relatable’ to the humans of the world. That Supers were like humans which was far from the truth. Humans didn’t understand Supers and if Supers complained about being on social media, making millions through their controlled lives and hating their lives, oh, humans would just make fun of Supers even more than they already did. Glow could trade anything to be normal, really, she would.

Glow closed her eyes as she laid there, feeling a bit sleepy from a probable sugar crash from the cinnamon roll and the sun light she absorbed in the past hour. She felt herself drifting off, only to be aroused within her thirty minute slumber as there was a soft knock on the door.

She moved a bit, brain going between conscious and subconscious as she heard someone open her door in a small creak and chuckle, “Zoey.” The deep, yet familiar voice said that caused one of her eyes to open.

“Gmph.” She mumbled, opening her other eye to see the handsome Dr. Grey in his black slacks and white dress shirt watching her on the bed. She sat up slowly, brushing a hair from her mouth in a slight blush, “Sorry. It’s time, isn’t it?”

“Mhm.” He said, crossing his arms and leaning on her wall in patience with a flicker of humor over his expression looking over the cute sleepy girl’s face. “You’re about 10 minutes late and I’ll allow it this one time.”

“Ah, that’s where the subtle threats begin.” Glow said, getting off the bed and stretching. Her little white tank top pulling up slightly to expose her  stomach underneath her grey sweatpants. Dr. Grey’s eyes traveled down for a moment and then looked away, patiently waiting for the girl to start moving.

“This way.” He turned and led out of the room as she trotted behind him, her bare feet padding the ground cutely. He smiled to himself, brushing off his thoughts. He had plans already for her and didn’t want to get his feelings intertwined with his work. He was good about staying professional, yet he was still allowed his own thoughts that may not have been such. He sat down at his desk and waved to the comfortable upholstered couch before him, “Sit, get comfortable.”

Glow nodded, sitting, and noticing how deep seated and comfortable the couch was. She was only waking up from a nap, but it almost wanted to make her nap some more, “So, uh…” Her thoughts tumbled out of her head, like they always did, “I’m not good in therapy. I’m sure you’ve heard. If we can just act like we did the sessions, that’d be mutually great for the both of us.” Glow said, eyes darting from his handsome and humorous gaze he gave her back to her hands in a nervous shift. Why did his humored look give her butterflies? She hated it… a little bit at least.

“I’ve heard the stories.” He said, opening his laptop on his desk and getting out a notepad, “Why do you not like therapy?” He prodded already, to Glow’s annoyance.

“I just-“ She paused about to sugarcoat her words as if she were in a televised interview and deciding to switch off her fake self and be blatant, “it’s stupid. It’s all framed to make Supers want to continue being Supers and then it’s all leaked to Kathleen or Theresa.” She said, saying her mom’s name Kathleen but not referring to her as ‘mom’ with an edge to her voice.

“Hm.” He said, typing, “Well, as much as you probably do not trust therapy at this stage, I can only tell you that my practice is not Agency funded nor League affiliated like the facilities you’ve been in prior.” He said, eyes evenly meeting hers, “Meaning, what’s said is between myself and you only unless it could harm yourself or others.”

“But that’s the loophole, isn’t it? Supers are harmful to others if they have mental problems so thus you must tell everyone involved.” Glow said, knowing from prior experience it was all a lie.  

“That’s what blackmailed practitioners by the Agency do, yes. I blackmail others so the ball is in my court.” He said, typing without a blink of an eye.

Glow’s mouth opened, “What-“ He looked to her with an unreadable expression, “that’s fucked. So do they really and, if so, how did I end up here?” Also, what did he mean by he also blackmailed? Glow thought but didn’t know if she should push the envelope.

Dr. Grey said slowly with a disappointed glower in his brown eyes, “Watch. Your. Language.” His tone was authoritative suddenly that made Glow shift in surprise by the change of voice. It set her in her place quick yet also had a side effect of excitement. He sat back and crossed his arms that Glow tried not to gawk at, “I don’t reveal my cards and the Agency was desperate with you. It was either send you to me or create a fake death, one of which they can’t do considering your current growth and relatability on social media with the younger generations.”

“Da-rn.” Glow said, stopping herself midway to not curse again. She didn’t want to risk getting yelled at again or… worse? She didn’t understand Dr. Grey yet, but he was mysteriously alluding to her being in trouble by her language a few moments ago and she did not know what that offense could cause. She had a feeling she didn’t want to know though.

She looked from her hands to Dr. Grey’s warm brown eyes and half smirk as if he could read her thoughts, “It would have been better if they killed me off in a new storyline.”

“Agreed.” Dr. Grey said, though agreeing for his own unspoken reasons outside of hers.

Glow blinked, “Did you just agree?”

“I did.”

She opened her mouth and blurted, “Why though? Aren’t they paying you to get me back out there or something?”

“They are paying me to keep you for now before they decide what to do, dependent on how you do here with me.” He said, typing once more in his laptop.

“Oh. So, I just behave and I go back right?” And if I misbehave then I get killed off… that was the best case scenario! She thought to herself.

He spoke quickly as if responding to her thoughts, “You can’t misbehave on purpose with me if that’s what you’re thinking. I don’t think you’d want what would happen next if you did with me anyways. Just because I’m a doctor doesn’t mean I’m ethical nor fair.” He said, a slight flicker of mischief in his eye that Glow caught in confusion to his words. What did that look mean? Was he really a doctor then? Glow had a dark feeling that this handsome and charming doctor was not who he may have made himself out to be.

She had heard of real villains, ones that hid in the shadows or weren’t portrayed or paid by the Agency… she never thought she’d come across a real one until today.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 4 5/5/2024]

5: A Sticky & Wet Dilemma

Glow’s eyes shifted as Dr. Grey’s warm brown ones studied her for a moment and she studied his, “If you’re trying to threaten me subtly, I’m not scared of you.”

A silence filled the room and then Dr. Grey chuckled to himself as Glow sat there uncomfortably by the way he made her nervous, excited and belittled, all seemingly at the same time. It was a mix of feelings she hadn’t felt before and the twisted part of her really, truly loved the thrill she felt from his words in that moment.

“You are cute but we have work to do. I could get distracted all day but I have my next session in 45 minutes, Zoey.” He said, a ghost of a smile on his face as his thoughts flit across his mind of things he’d like to do already with her from what she had thought. He didn’t want to push the envelope too soon and wouldn’t dare that just yet.

Glow blinked at his comment of her being cute, as if a small child, and she shifted in a nervous beat, wondering what these sessions were if not fully therapy, “What do we do then during these sessions, if not pushing a narrative that I need to go back to the Agency or be a Super?” She asked, finger wrapping around her wrist in anxiousness of talking for so long already.

He opened his drawer and pulled out a pocket watch, tossing it to her. She caught it in confusion, looking down to the antique gold watch, “I like starting in a meditative state, then I can ask you questions to your unconscious self. You may or may not remember the sessions, maybe you may even fall asleep or feel like you woke up from a really great nap, but you’ll feel a bit better after each session we have, I can assure that.” He said, a confidence reflecting in his brown eyes.

“So… you’re saying I just can take a nap then?” Glow asked playfully, a smug smile on her face as she laid back on the couch, “Great, I’m ready.”

Dr. Grey’s face looked to flicker with mischief mixed with humor as he smiled warmly, “Yes, something like that.” He mused, surprised by how easily she complied. He said, “Don’t close your eyes yet, I want you to hold the pocket watch up and just watch the hands of the clock.” He instructed as she nodded, doing what he said, “How about, Zoey, you just listen to the noise of the watch. Listen to the way it ticks, hm?” His pupils began to glow a dark purple for a moment as she nodded, not noticing when he stood up and walked over to her.

Zoey felt suddenly sleepy as she looked into the pocket watches arm and heard it’s quiet tick. Her eyes felt heavy and she fell into a deep entranced state that drifted her off to sleep.

Within the hour, she opened her eyes in a euphoric state from her nap, feeling almost glowing. She moved slowly as she got up, a bit confused on what happened as she blinked to Dr. Grey who was finishing writing in his notebook and closing it, “Great session Zoey, I think we got through some really difficult things today.”

Zoey sat up, feeling slightly wet down below as she shifted. Did she just start her period? She wondered, surprised by the feeling in her panties. Her abdomen didn’t feel crampy but that could only be the answer to what she felt in her underwear.

She quickly stood, “Thanks, am I okay to go now?”

“Mhm. Lunch is starting soon so make sure to not miss it.” Dr. Grey said, going to his laptop and typing as if she weren’t there anymore. Zoey felt the lack of attention suddenly from him, feeling still confused from the session and not remembering what she may have said to him. 

She didn’t embarrass herself, did she? She couldn’t remember anything, maybe she did fall asleep! She felt great and well rested with more pep in her step for the rest of the day.

“Okay, thanks-er, Dr. Grey.” She nodded as he didn’t look her way, almost giving her a cold shoulder before she left.

Zoey rushed up to her bedroom’s master bathroom, quickly shutting the door and going to her cabinet to find a pad or something for her period. She found a tampon, unwrapping it as she sat on the toilet and pulling her sweatpants and panties down. She was fully ready to see blood, but gasped when she looked at her wet and clear sticky panties. She couldn’t tell if it were part pee or just cum. She had been ‘wet’ before, yet nothing like this! She blushed as she went to the restroom and changed underwear, embarrassed that she somehow did that during her session with the doctor.

Did she have a wet dream or something during her nap? It was unlike her. She hadn’t done that since like... high school! She could only hope she didn’t moan, that would be a new level of embarrassment she didn’t think she could come back from.

Zoey went downstairs to the dining hall again, seeing Ivy, Trident, Joey and another person she recognized… Scarlet Jackson who had been missing from the League for three years now. Zoey was her replacement… if not for Scarlet disappearing Zoey would have been a B-list Super, only to be used in commercials or be a micro influencer.

Was that what happened to missing Supers? They just were hidden in a private island ran by a doctor? If so, Zoey was happy to be another missing Super on the list. Although her mom, Kathleen, would disagree as she wouldn’t be paid royalties from Glow’s sponsorships, the real Zoey could care the fuck less if her fake mother suffered in her absence. Zoey knew she was only using Zoey for her own monetary purposes anyways.

Zoey offered a friendly introduction, “Hey, I’m Zo-Glow. I think I replaced you when you, uh, went missing?” She shook her head, not knowing why she suddenly wanted to say Zoey instead of Glow. She hadn’t introduced herself to anyone as Zoey in a really long time.

Scarlet met Zoey’s eyes with her light blue ones and a friendly smile, “You mean when I was saved from hell on Earth?” She said with a humorous flicker in her eyes, “It’s Sarah, nice to meet you Zo-Glow.”

“It’s actually, uh, Zoey. Sorry, I think I’ve went by Glow for so long its…”

“Fucking bullshit.” Sarah, otherwise known as Scarlett, completed her sentence.

Trident chuckled with Joey from the other end of the table as Zoey sat and began grabbing her lunch, piling on more than a small thing like her looked like they could eat, “So, I’m sure you get this a lot but…”

“Where have I been?” Sarah asked, stabbing at her salad, “I’ve been rotated around stupid fucking rehab facilities to program me to be in the League again. I’ve been in the worst of the worst. Psych wards, solitary confinement, then Dr. Hotstuff saved me.” Ivy laughed at her comment of ‘Dr. Hotstuff’ and Zoey shifted, blushing at that she was right about that Dr. Grey was much more handsome than Zoey wanted to admit too.

“So, uh, you just have been here for a while? Are you going back to the Tower after this?” Zoey asked, a bit confused.

“No, I’ve traveled around under a fake name and ID. I’m never going back to the fuckery that the Agency provides. I’m just visiting this week for some off-time from my new normie life and then going back to London.”

“You live in London now?” Trident asked, Zoey remembering that there was a scandal news article that Trident and Scarlet, now Sarah, had dated at one point and time.

“Yup. Not moving either. Fuck the States.” She said, eating her salad without care.

“Why are you visiting though if life is so good out there?” Zoey asked, looking between the two exes as she was beyond confused why someone would even come back.

“I need to do my sessions every few months. Forget my trauma, when it comes back, I tend to have… mood swings, the PTSD comes back and feel the need of Power X again.” She said, shrugging.

“Makes sense.” Trident said, going back to his sandwich.

“Is that why you’re all here, for Power X addictions?” She looked from Sarah to Ivy to Trident and Joey. Her eyes fixated on Joey, “Humans can’t have Power X or they’ll die, isn’t it?”

Joey shook his head, “It can cause cancer, but it gives humans powers in the short-term.” He said between bites of his sandwich.

“Why do you sound confused, aren’t you here for the same reasons?” Trident asked, piercing blue eyes looking to her.

Zoey shook her head, “No- I just did blended Norm drugs like fentanyl, cocaine, benzos and heroine… it never really did much but gave me a slight buzz. I think the last blend I did was laced with Power X. Not sure though but I knocked out cold on a talk show. Not my proudest moment.” She looked down to her large sandwich and grabbed it with both hands, taking a large bite that Trident and Joey watched in amusement to how much the girl could eat. She scarfed down the sandwich quickly and went to her chips as the room was silent and they were all exchanging glances to each other as she was in her own little world eating hungrily.

“Were you stranded on an island starving or something?” Sarah asked with a humorous gaze cast near her and wide eyes to the others.

Zoey said between bites, “No, just on a restrictive diet.” She shoved a few more chips in her mouth.

The room went silent as Dr. Grey walked in and nodded as he grabbed a sandwich from the tray and a bag of chips, eyes glancing to Zoey engulfed in her food for a moment. She blushed at his glance and suddenly felt like a small child from just one look. His eyes bounced at Zoey’s blush and he tried to not make it obvious as he turned, “Sarah, we can start your session fifteen minutes early if that works for you. I know you have a plane to catch at 4.”

“Sounds great! Be there soon then.” She ate quickly as the group had small talk. Zoey noticed Ivy purposefully cold shouldered her with any conversation as Zoey decided to just eat in silence and then leave.

The first day flew by with her exploring the beach house and finding a book in the living room area she decided to start reading. After a half an hour she heard a car door close and a black SUV drive down the road that she assumed was Sarah leaving. She laid in her hammock after dinner and read her new sci-fi fantasy book in enjoyment. She could hear the balcony nearby that had Trident in it with Joey and wish she hadn’t been so close to pick up on their words.

“Yeah, I’d fuck her in a heartbeat. Cute butt, a little bit of crazy and hot as hell.” She heard Trident’s words so casually in a ‘bro’ voice.

“That’s what I was thinking but didn’t want to say it.” Joey laughed in agreement.

“Definitely the freaky in bed type though.” Trident said in a joke.

“That’s a plus. If you don’t want freaky in the bed type, then I’ll try.”

“No- it’s a turn on, don’t get me mistaken, brother.” Trident said back.

Zoey sighed in annoyance, having a feeling they were talking about her. She stood, about to leave the balcony, deciding an early bedtime may be better for her then listening to these guys speak like animals.

“She’s bright too, wickedly powerful. I’ve heard stories of her fucking shit up; she’d be great for our group. Ivy doesn’t forget what Glow did to her, but maybe she’ll have to get passed it. We could use her.” Trident said. Zoey squinted her eyes as she paused before leaving the balcony… needed her for what?

She didn’t move as Joey said, “Yeah, I think you’re right. Ivy will have to get over her grudges she’s held.”

Trident said, “She will after she gets her revenge. You know Ivy.”

Zoey felt her breath hitch, revenge? What did that mean?

• Like 1

Really love what you have written so far. Zoey is so relatable. Have to wonder about the power x thing though. was it malicious, accidental, a secret recruitment strategy? Guess we shall find out…

16 hours ago, dmavn said:

Really love what you have written so far. Zoey is so relatable. Have to wonder about the power x thing though. was it malicious, accidental, a secret recruitment strategy? Guess we shall find out…

Thank you for the kind words here! I like the thoughts about the Power X lacing and maybe you're onto something.🤔

7: Karma Hath No Mercy

That night Zoey slept with the weirdest and most vivid dreams she could have ever dreamt. One about being at school and wetting herself, other students laughing and making fun of her. She had another dream of going through a haunted house and looking down to find herself in a puddle of urine, only to be whisked away by a ghost and put in a diaper.

She woke up from that one at 3AM, confused that she felt almost a… post orgasm glow? She hurriedly went to the bathroom, checking her panties to see them wet again like the day before. Zoey was a bit sweaty as she looked at herself in the mirror, wondering why she had such a hot and bothered dream about wetting and being diapered by a ghost.

The weirdest part to her wasn’t even the ghost or the diaper but the warmth and excitement that traveled to her chest from embarrassment. Why did she have this uncanny desire to wear a diaper suddenly? The fuck was wrong with her?

Zoey laid on her bed, feeling still hot and bothered. She decided to take care of the feeling, masturbating until release. She was breathing heavily after her moment of sweet release and felt parched. Zoey clambered off her bed and slowly crept out of the room. She padded down the stairs and to the kitchen, pouring some water in a glass she found in one of the cabinets.

She walked out of the kitchen and almost peed herself as she saw a figure on the couch with a reading light on their book. Dr. Grey looked up and over to Zoey who nodded to him as he smirked, in an almost all-knowing way at what she had just done a few moments ago.

His smirk vanished in seconds, “Are you okay, Zoey?” He asked in a quiet voice near her, as if he didn’t know why her cheeks were flushed and she had deer in the headlights look in the darkness.

She gulped, a bit embarrassed as she nodded, “Yeah, just woke up and needed water is all.”

He smiled warmly in the dark as he got up, “You should go back to sleep, little girl.” Zoey blinked at the end of his sentence… did he just call her a little girl? She shifted her weight onto one leg, feeling wet in two simple words leaving his mouth. The dream she just woke up from and the timing of his statement made her a bit woozy to think about.

She didn’t say a word and went past him, up the steps. She went back into her room and went under her covers, still thinking of why she just touched herself moments ago to a ghost diapering her and why she wanted to touch herself again by a handsome doctor who just called her a little girl.

Why did these things suddenly turn her on? She was tingling from the embarrassment, and it made no sense! Maybe she’d sleep it off… she thought to herself, getting comfortable and closing her eyes.

She woke up that morning to smell of bacon from the dining hall. Zoey slowly got up, taking a shower, and getting into light blue jean shorts and a white v-neck. She ate her usual breakfast of a cinnamon roll with bacon, not bothering to talk to anyone, and went outside to the beach. She sat on the ground of the beach near the water again, letting the water wash over her feet spread out before her.

She could hear someone approach as she looked back and up to Trident walking over with a half-crooked smile. He offered, “Hey.” He sat next to her on the beach, although not invited to join Glow, “What are you doing out here?”

“Enjoying silence that you just broke.” Zoey said, standing and dusting the sand off her knees.

“Your kind of bitchy, you know.” He said, looking forward.

“Calling a woman a bitch is misogynistic. Setting boundaries for my mental health is different.”

“I didn’t call you a bitch, just-“

Ah, now mansplaining.” She was known on her social media platforms as a feminist influencer and knew how to bite back. Zoey cut him off with a roll of her eyes, “Go find some fish friends in the water, they are more willing to bed you than I am.”

“I’m not just an animal, Zoey.” Trident said, standing as well and taking off his shirt. He looked back to her as she crossed her arms and looked at his six pack and gills that lined his abdomen. “Maybe I am to you, but maybe if you went in the water with me you’d know I’m as fun as I'm as good in bed. Maybe if you join me, I'd reconsider my statement from earlier.” He winked, stepping back as he turned and ran towards the water, diving in as his body rippled in scales.

Zoey took a moment, her mind buzzing on if it was worth proving to Trident she wasn't so 'bitchy' and could be fun too. Zoey looked down to what she was wearing, knowing she didn’t have a bathing suit. It was a hot day and she could use something to cool her down after all.

The water was quite tempting as she walked forward and muttered to herself, “Fuck it.” She did something unlike herself and took her shirt and shorts off. She was sure Trident saw many other women naked or in their underwear and she was no different.

She walked to the water gradually until it was at her hips. She saw Trident’s head peak out of the water from far away, “C’mon, in farther Super Lightning Girl, I thought you were fearless!” He taunted, going underneath the water and quickly swimming towards her. Zoey glared at him in his allusion to her old ad campaign with the Agency about her 'Super Lightning Girl: Fearless' promotions that ran months prior.

Zoey decided to go forward that went off a sand bank and she was fully submerged. After a minute or two of swimming past the area where waves crashed, she got to an area where she was only floated by the water as it rose and fell, giving her stomach butterflies.

Trident popped out a few feet away, “So the Lightning girl can swim, huh?” He asked, a flicker of mischief in his piercing blue eyes.

She treaded the water, feeling a bit tired already, “This was fun but I think I’ll go back.” She began swimming back to shore as she felt a yank from his scaley hands and yelped, “Hey!” She then felt her bra undone and panties pulled off her in two rough pulls. She gasped and tried to claw them back as Trident had already artfully stolen her undergarments and swam away. “This is so not funny Trident!” She gasped as she realized she was now naked.

He popped out of the water in a snicker, “Have fun going back naked.” He said before going back underneath the water and easily gliding back to shore.

Zoey was beginning to feel that her roommates her were not friends but enemies, that was becoming apparent after one day. She watched Trident get out of the water, holding her panties and bra like a prize as he grabbed her other clothes on the beach. He turned to her and charmingly smiled, waving to her before heading back to the beach house.

“Fucking asshole.” She muttered in the water as she treaded for a few moments later before she decided it was time for her to get to shore. She swam to the shore and covered her breasts with one hand and her lower half with the other hand. Zoey jogged to the beach house, hoping no one would see outside their balconies or windows. That’s what she didn’t need was Joey, Ivy or even Dr. Grey seeing her like this. It was beyond humiliating and embarrassing!

She got to the door and braced herself for embarrassment as she walked briskly into the cool house. Zoey didn’t look as she quickly ran up the stairs to her room. By the time she got inside, she closed her door and sunk onto the ground as she cried from the humiliation. Lucky for Zoey, she didn’t think she saw anyone on the way in. After her cry, she took a long shower and got into new clothes, wondering what Trident would do with hers he stole.

She redressed and looked at her bathroom’s clock, realizing it was almost time for her morning session with Dr. Grey. She briskly went down the stairs to his office as she passed Trident, Joey and Ivy snickering to themselves as she passed the living room area they all sat in. She flicked Trident off quickly before walking down the hall. She could hear the group mutter to each other as she approached Dr. Grey’s room.

She knocked and heard him say, “Come in.”

Zoey closed the door behind her and sat on the couch. She could use a nap after this morning and was slightly happy to know she’d get some good rest now with someone she felt safe with… well, the safest she could feel at least in the house at this point with two Supers who seemed to hate her.

“How are you feeling Zoey?” Dr. Grey looked up from his laptop he was consumed in and saw her puffy eyes as if she just cried.

“Okay.” She said as her eyes shifted down, thinking about what just happened.

Dr. Grey’s eyes shifted, studying her lost green eyes and pouty pink lips. He’d love to coddle her in his arms but refrained from stepping out of line just yet. He got out his pocket watch and stood, walking over and handing her the pocket watch, “Let’s start then, hm?”

She looked down to the watch with a nod and laid down, looking to the watch without hesitation. She didn’t notice Dr. Grey didn’t go back to his chair but stood over her, crossing his arms and smiling down at how adorable she was. She easily fell into an entranced state as her mind became consumed by the watch and his eyes glowed dark purple once more.

Zoey woke up an hour later with a cute stretch, shifting as she felt the same wetness as the day before in her panties. She felt euphoria from the nap, as if it were the best nap she’d ever taken. The meditative state she was put in must have been doing wonders!

Zoey rubbed her eyes and looked to the doctor who was just watching her wake from her entranced state, “I fell asleep again, didn’t I?”

“Mhm, it seems you did.” Humor played on his expression as he paused and she gave him a confused look, “You’re dismissed.”

She stood with a nod, pausing for a moment at the door, “Uhm, Dr. Grey?” She looked back at him as he tilted his head to her.

“Mhm?” He said, brown eyes studying her wild green ones behind his glasses.

“Nothing.” She said, deciding to not say what was on her mind as after thinking about it, it seemed silly to ask. She was going to ask him about having weird and vivid dreams was normal after these sessions, even if she was asleep during them. She left before embarrassing herself any further than she already had done that day.

That day progressed like the one before, she stayed mute during lunch and kept to herself, either reading or staying in her bedroom. At dinner she ate a pesto pasta quickly in silence as the other house mates talked amongst themselves.

Joey tried to include Zoey in the conversation, “So… Zoey, where did you grow up?”

Zoey looked up to the three who looked to her, “Uh-“ She swallowed a noodle, “Some small town in Indiana.”

“Ahh, the classic storyline they like to spin.” Trident said, referring to they being the Agency.

“Something like that.” Zoey said, swallowing another bit.

“You know, I think I’ve always hated you since you act like you always have a stick up your ass.” Ivy said quickly, eyes glowing in annoyance, “Then, well, you electrocuted me and that just reenforced why I can’t stand you.” Ivy said in a monologue as Zoey drank her water in a few gulps, getting the feeling it was time for her to leave.

“Well, you kind of had a turtle move to put roots on the ground and didn’t get anywhere close to Marcus. Someone had to finish the job and I had things to do-” Zoey stopped talking as she felt a vine wrapping around her ankle and encircling it quickly with an itchy and prickly feeling as it wove up her leg before she could move away from it. Zoey tried moving as she was planted on her chair and felt pain on her leg from a spiked vine digging into her soft flesh. She winced and quickly grabbed her water, “Don’t fuck with me and I will do it again.” The lights flickered as Zoey felt the energy of the room, knowing her threat couldn’t be empty with someone like Ivy.

She felt the vine suddenly let go and retract as Ivy said, “It was just foreplay.” She winked and got up, leaving the room.

Zoey felt her heartrate slow down after Ivy left, realizing she was grasping the other side of her chair and her knuckles were white. Zoey had taken many Super defense classes but had never fought a real Super outside of a setup Villain versus Hero duel. This was a new tier of crazy than Zoey was used too.

Trident and Joey looked at each other, “Well, that was intense.”

“I don’t get what her problem is.” Zoey said, drinking her water.

“She’s probably jealous of another girl here or something.” Joey said sarcastically, going back to his pasta.

Trident stabbed a noodle and looked to Zoey, “It’s because you’re more powerful, I’m sure. Ivy likes to dominate.”

Ew, didn’t want to know that.” Zoey said, throwing her napkin on the empty bowl, standing and glaring at Trident, “Also, if you steal my underwear again and the same threat stands for you.” She glared at Trident for a moment before she saw in the corner of her eye Dr. Grey walk over to the dining room.

“And what threat is that?” He crossed his arms and leaning on the wall with narrowed eyes focused on Zoey. Zoey felt suddenly small and powerless near Dr. Grey. It seemed like he could discipline her in that moment, that’s the look he was giving her at least. His brown eyes smoldered as if awaiting her response.

“Uhm…” She opened and closed her mouth in trying to think of making up a lie.

“Electrocuting me.” Trident said, throwing Zoey under the bus quickly.

Dr. Grey’s voice hit the air in a thick authoritative tone, “The rule of the beach house is not hurting others. If any of you would like to go against that rule, you will face consequences of your actions, understand?” Dr. Grey said it as if addressing the group, yet Zoey felt that it was solely directed to her as she wanted to curl in a ball from the sudden reprimand.

Zoey nodded, walking past Dr. Grey briskly to not be reprimanded further and heading to her bedroom. She locked the door and hid underneath her covers from the situation she was in. She had never been in a facility that held people who made fun of her and threatened her… yet she had also never been somewhere that she wanted to stay for the comfort and feeling of freedom from social media, other’s opinions and her new lifestyle to do what she want, eat what she wants and act how she wants, even if it were offensive to others. For once, she didn’t have to act like something she wasn’t and that was nice. Zoey fell asleep early that night after an hour of ruminating in her bed over her living situation that made her feel conflicted internally.

She slept deeply and had more weird, yet vivid dreams about being diapered. She was captured and diapered this time by stuffed animals and they came over to her with sexual toys. The dream ended as she woke up moaning softly to an orgasm in the morning. She writhed as she rustled awake in her euphoric state, brushing her hair stuck to her face from the heat of the moment away. Zoey was shocked by how she woke, she had never woken up like this before!

Zoey looked at the sun coming up that cast in a light pink and blue glow in her room. She looked to her alarm clock and saw it was 7AM which was early enough for her to get up. She got up and noticed a wet spot on her bed. She squinted at it in her slowly awakening state, gasping that she had not only orgasmed but may have wet the bed. Zoey touched the back of her pajama bottoms in horror to find they were also wet that confirmed she had peed in her sleep.

Zoey went into the shower first, then gathered her sheets that were wet. She snuck out of her room to find the laundry room in the back left of the mansion she saw the cleaning ladies and chefs go, passing the workout room that someone was in. She cursed under her breath when she saw Dr. Grey inside working out.

What were the odds he was awake and nearby!  Zoey thought in annoyance. Her eyes grazed him for a moment and how sexy he looked sweating and lifting weights at a shoulder press machine. She shook her head at herself before continuing to the last room that she found the washer and dryer in. She looked for detergent but couldn’t find it, wishing she had a light to see things.

Zoey cursed at herself, wishing her superpower was better than just playing with lighting. That seemed to be as far as she could go and it was limited to what was already lit. If there was no light, she couldn’t do anything. It was a worthless power, truly.

Zoey snuck back up to her room and debated what to do. Should she risk bringing her dirty sheets down and Dr. Grey seeing? Or should she wait and have her housemates potentially see? She didn’t have much time before the rest awoke.

Zoey cursed to herself and gathered her sheets, shorts and panties wet from her sleep. She shuffled quietly down the stairs and to the back left hallway. Zoey froze as Dr. Grey was leaving the indoor gym, headphones still in. He paused as he saw Zoey standing with her sheets bundled in her hands.

Dr. Grey tried to suppress his smile, knowing quickly why she had sheets in her hands, “Good morning, Zoey.” He nodded as she walked towards him, hoping he wouldn't follow and inquire what happened.

“Good morning.” She said quietly, nodding to him but not looking up to him as she was about to pass him.

She brushed past and he, to her demise, followed her to the laundry room, “I got the switch, no worries.” He flicked on the light, watching her walk to the washer.

“Thanks. I don’t need help.” She muttered, holding the sheets and other things with now sweaty palms that he was so close. Dr. Grey watched as she looked to struggle opening the washer while still holding her dirty laundry. He opened the washer door for her as she quickly shoved her sheets and other items inside.

“Thanks-“ Her eyes shifted around the room for detergent, “do you know where the detergent is?”

“Here.” He said, grabbing the detergent from the shelf above that Zoey would have never been able to reach on her own and pausing as he saw her colorful pajama bottoms and other garments inside with the bright white sheets, “Colors and white shouldn’t be mixed-“ He lunged in, not giving her a moment as he picked up the bottoms and panties in a quick swoop, feeling the wetness of both, soaked in her urine.

“I- uh- don’t! ” She said it too late as his face went thoughtful, eyes shifting down to hers in question of why her underwear and pajama bottoms were wet. Her face felt hot, like, really hot.

That one look told her he knew and she didn’t have an option to get out of this one with a good lie anymore.

Dr. Grey began the white load and placed her soiled clothes in the sink nearby, washing his hands after setting them down. He was silently relishing this sudden timidness of Zoey as she didn’t move, she didn’t speak and she just stood, awaiting his words.

He turned to her and leaned on the sink in his dark grey workout shorts and black t-shirt that showed his muscular arms lined in veins Zoey couldn't help but glance quickly at, “How long have you been having these issues?” Zoey opened and closed her mouth, a bit taken aback that he was acting as if this wasn’t her first time ever doing this as an adult.

“This was the first time I swear!” She said quicker than she intended in defense, slightly nervous by his tone and concerned look that she may actually need nightly protection. A flash of her being diapered by this specimen of a man made her knees weak by the thought.

What was wrong with her? She didn’t like diapers until she showed at this place, damnit!

He crossed his arms, studying her flushed face with a humorous flicker in his eyes, “Hm.” He nodded and began walking away, “If it happens again, I think we’ll need to revisit this conversation.” Dr. Grey stated before leaving her alone in the laundry room.

Fuck.” She said underneath her breath, not understanding what was going on with her and, most importantly, why she felt wet in excitement by the conversation.

• Like 1
  • Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 5 5/6/2024]

Interesting spin on an ABDL Superhero story. The premise of the story kind of reminds me of The Boys, in that it is a mature deconstruction of the superhero genre with superheroes created by corporations.

5 hours ago, Kaleros said:

Interesting spin on an ABDL Superhero story. The premise of the story kind of reminds me of The Boys, in that it is a mature deconstruction of the superhero genre with superheroes created by corporations.

I was going to say this was a The Boys/Sky High(haha) inspired ABDL Superhero story but didn't- I was going to write a synopsis/summary and may add this later once a few more chapters are out. My husband(also Daddy) and I began dating when The Boys series came out and are huge fans! I personally really enjoy the 'reality' of being a super hero and writing it in this story.

7: 2nd Offense

By the end of the week Zoey had been through her first full 5 sessions with Dr. Grey. After waking up from her last session of the week, she felt the euphoric feeling once more. She feel flushed as she woke, a bit different than the other sessions. It felt like she had an orgasm and had just woken like in her sleep. She tried calming down from the feelings causing her to blush at the doctor who watched her with a hint of a smile on his face and a humored look in his eyes.

Dr. Grey asked, “Are you feeling okay, Zoey?” He asked as she blinked to his eyes.

She looked sheepish and steadied her breathing, “Yes, doctor.” Zoey shifted, knowing she’d have to change her panties after this. What had gotten into her lately? It seemed like every time she fell asleep it was an erotic moment when she woke. On top of that, she was going through underwear quickly. She’d need to have another laundry day soon. Luckily for her, the night before she didn’t have an accident again.

“Good, you’re dismissed.” He went back to his laptop and she nodded but didn’t move. He stopped typing and looked to her, “Something wrong?”

Zoey’s breathing hitched a little bit and she frowned, “I, um, just feel really good since being here. It’s weird.” She looked into Dr. Grey’s warm brown eyes that flickered with something unreadable.

“Hm.” He said, closing his laptop to cross his arms and leaning back on his dark leather brown chair. His eyes studied her, but he said nothing.

The quietness from him only made her feel excited. She felt like she had the hots for this doctor since she got here and it was humiliating in itself because someone like him would never date someone like her. She was a Super influencer and was his patient for Christ’s sakes! She didn’t know why she’d even float the idea in her head.

“I’ve also had some strange dreams.” She paused, internally wincing that she’d even mention them, “They are vivid and weird to say the least and it’s been every night.” She swallowed, face feeling warm from the idea of almost telling him she woke up in a post orgasm state almost every morning now.

“And what are these dreams about?” He asked, fingers brushing his chin as he watched her get uncomfortable sitting there.

Zoey blushed and shook her head as she stood, “I shouldn’t have mentioned it. I think I’ll go, sorry.” She said, walking out of the room quickly and closing the door. She didn’t want to lie to him nor tell him. They were embarrassing and she was nervous that telling him would only make her squirm further about him.

Zoey went to her bedroom to find a few items on her bed. She closed her door and walked over to her bed, sitting near a sketch journal, canvas, paint, some drawing tools, and coloring pencils. She opened the pencils and smiled at the colors. She got a 96 pack of Crayola colored pencils and the item alone made her feel slightly little, like a small child. Zoey climbed more onto her bed and opened the sketch journal. She looked out the bedroom’s glass window that looked out to the beach and began sketching it with a light gray pencil.

Zoey was so engrossed in her coloring that she missed lunch completely. She looked at the clock when she was done and realized it was already 4:30 PM and her stomach was grumbling. She went to the restroom and realized she never changed her sticky underwear. Zoey changed quickly and went down the stairs for a snack before dinner.

As she came down the stairs, Dr. Grey had his laptop bag slung over his shoulder and was walking out the door. Zoey nodded to him as they exchanged a glance at each other. She felt so awkward in his presence she didn’t dare to speak.

“I’m going out to dinner with a few old friends at my house.” He said, about to say goodbye before Zoey cut him off.

“Oh, you live separately?” She asked, a bit confused why he had been at the beach house if he had a separate place.

“Mhm.” He said, eyes studying hers with a pause, “I try to stay here the first week of a new patient but it’s time for me to go back home for the weekend.”

“Oh.” She said, slightly relieved to hear that he’d be gone in the case she’d have any further accidents.

His eyes looked at her as if he could read her thoughts when she looked back up at his, “Be good, Zoey. See you Monday.” He murmured before leaving. She watched through the front doors window him get in his black SUV parked in the circle road of the beach house and leave. She gulped, confused why she was relieved and sad of his absence at the same time.

That night at dinner Zoey ate the barbecue chicken meal cooked by Paula and was left to Ivy, Trident and Joey as company after the chefs left for the night. Zoey felt the tension in the room and knew she did not have Dr. Grey in the house or anyone for that matter.

Zoey ended her dinner early and got up to leave, only to find herself falling on her butt hard from Ivy’s vines holding her ankle down.

“Fuck!” Zoey said, the vines all over the ground, how did Zoey not notice during dinner that they were growing?!

She tried to squirm away, but the vines encircled her wrists and ankles, growing up her legs to her thighs, “Stop, Ivy!” She said, looking to the table and knowing she couldn’t reach the water even if she wanted to. Zoey felt energy pulse through her hands for the light but could only make the light flicker. She wrestled with the vines as she was pulled off the floor and laid against the wall.

Trident and Joey just watched from their seats. Trident saying to Ivy, “Be nice, Ivy.”

“I am.” Ivy said, turning off the light in the dining hall and crossing her arms, “She’ll just sleep here tonight. I think that’s fair.”

Zoey yelped, “Please no Ivy! This isn’t fair AT ALL!” She writhed underneath the itchy vines that held her to the wall, eyes already watering from the situation.

“I think it is.” Ivy said, walking over to Zoey and cupping her chin in her hand, “You sent me to the hospital for 3 weeks, one day is me being nice.” She growled, “I could make it the whole weekend if I wanted too, though.” Zoey didn’t speak back, she just cried on the wall, pinned by Ivy’s vines and a prisoner to the shackles she was in.

“It’s kind of hot the whole bondage thing.” Trident murmured as he stood and was about to leave.

“Of course you’d like it. Don’t get any ideas though Trident or you’ll end up on the wall next.” Ivy’s eyes shifted to Zoey with a trace of mercy, “I’m evil but not that evil to let Trident take advantage of you, Zoey, believe it or not.”

The three left the room with Zoey hanging there and struggling against the vines without giving. Hours and hours went by until she felt uncomfortable by her bladder. If not for her bladder, Zoey would have fallen asleep in her confines. The vines let up a little bit for comfort, she’d give them that.

Zoey shifted, her thighs held strong by the furry moss vines. She breathed slower as she closed her eyes and let her bladder go. She felt gross as the vines got damp and the urine trickled down her thighs. Zoey cried again from just wetting herself like a baby. Although, the thought of her wetting herself like a baby made her stomach tickle a little. Her recent dreams had made her like the idea of that, as much as she’d hate to admit it.

After another hour of hanging in, she fell asleep to wake five hours later to falling onto the ground. Zoey woke up in confusion as Ivy stood in the room and the vines were curling away and into her arms.

“You moan in your sleep, you know.” Ivy said, looking at Zoey gathering her bearings as she began getting up.

“No, I-um...” Zoey shook her head with a blush, half asleep still as she remembered a bit of her vivid dream about being publicly diapered in a convenience store and people checking her diaper and changing her in front of everyone.

“Gross, you wet them.” Ivy sneered, smelling the putrid urine scent in the room and on her vines. “I’m done messing with you, I think I had my fun. Take a shower or something.”

Zoey nodded and went back to her bedroom, taking a long shower and changing into a clean set of clothes. Zoey threw her clothes in her dirty clothes hamper and then went back into her bed, hoping to get back into the dream she just got knocked out of. She fell into a nice deep slumber after being held by Ivy’s vines the whole night.

Zoey saw familiar warm brown eyes as she was in the Tower in the lobby. He was smiling down to her and looking to be admiring how adorable she was. She blushed as she looked down and was wearing a diaper. Zoey tried pulling down her shirt but it failed in covering her secret. Embarrassment took her like a wave as she was in a public space in just a diaper. As much as Zoey tried to move, she couldn’t. Dr. Grey came over quickly to her rescue and picked her up. He brought her into the elevator and to her room.

“Shhhh, shhh.” He cooed her and placed a pacifier in her mouth, soothing her. He touched her diaper and it was wet.

“I- um.” She began and he pushed her onto her bed in response to a diaper change. He placed a changing mat below her bottom and began changing her diaper…

Zoey woke up moaning and a powerful orgasm going through her. “Mmmph.” She moaned louder than she wished that may have been loud enough for her housemates to hear.

Zoey took a few seconds breathing heavily in a post orgasmic glow as the dream was still so vivid in her head. She cursed under her breath as she was still feeling hot and bothered. Zoey wanted the feeling to stop so she touched herself until a second orgasm, it being almost as powerful as the first.

Zoey laid there for minutes in a euphoric state thinking of him. Dr. Grey. She had fantasized him in a dream and now she was day fantasizing about how handsome he was. Along with that, he was caring and passionate about his job. He was commanding and strict which was a huge turn on for Zoey. She didn’t know much about him, but the mystery ate her up and made her want him more.

She shifted, realizing that there was more than stickiness in her panties. She pushed her white comforter aside to find a large wet patch on her pajama bottoms and over her sheets, “Fuck!” She got up quickly and pushed off the top comforter to gather the sheet underneath. Underneath the sheet was a wet patch in the mattress. Zoey’s face became red as she realized that the damage to her mattress was now done. How was she going to tell housekeeping about this? She didn’t pee herself to this degree the last time she wet herself during the night! The only thing she had going for her at this point was the fact that Dr. Grey was gone for the weekend and wouldn’t know what happened.

Zoey took a quick shower and changed into fresh clothes. She gathered her sheets and sodden clothes to take down to the laundry room. She quickly scampered passed the hallway near where she heard her other housemates already eating breakfast. She went past the gym and to the laundry room that’s door was closed. She set down her sheets on the ground to open the door. As she turned the knob, she found it was locked.

Zoey tried again, thinking it must because she was just nervous of getting caught by her housemates. The door didn’t open, and she tried once more in desperation.

“Fucking fuck.” She cursed under her breath, realizing that the cleaning ladies must not be there for the weekend and keep the door locked when they’re gone.

Great, just great.

8: Caught

Ivy was much nicer after she got her way with Zoey and actually acknowledged Zoey in the room. Surprisingly, they were cordial and chatted a bit during Sunday’s dinner.

“God, I couldn’t do the monthly Agency setups anymore. They are dumb. What was the stupidest one you’ve been through?” Ivy asked, already having hers in mind.

“When Firefly burst into my makeup room. Like, I couldn’t do anything.” Zoey laughed at the memory, “The Agency tried to film it but Firefly and I just ended up fist fighting and she had to make it seem like I took her down. It didn’t work and we were on the ground laughing and rolling on top of each other. Kinda was low key soft porn.” Zoey said, almost crying from laughter.

Ivy rolled her eyes with a snicker, “That’s hilarious, you are so tiny I don’t know why they’d try to do that setup. Isn’t Firefly like 5 foot 11 or something?”

Zoey nodded as her dark brown bangs bobbed, “Yup. It was embarrassing.”

“Almost as bad as you wetting yourself yesterday?” Ivy said, Trident and Joey looking to them.

Zoey swallowed, eyes widening as her brain went straight to the night wetting, not even realizing that she also peed herself on Ivy’s vines. She gulped and went with it, realizing that Ivy didn’t see her the second time or at least she convinced herself of that, “Ha- yeah. Almost.”

“You like… couldn’t hold it?” Joey asked, charismatically with his eyes wide looking from Ivy to Trident. Zoey felt so fuzzy with embarrassment she couldn’t respond and just blushed.

“Wow.” Trident said with his blue eyes looking at Zoey’s flushed face.

Ivy saw Zoey’s silence and shrugged, “Given, Zoey was tied for like 12 hours.” Zoey looked up to Ivy, surprised she was showing mercy and giving a friendly excuse to the guys.

By the time Sunday night rolled around, Zoey set her alarm for 7AM when she knew the cleaning ladies showed up. Ever since Zoey’s wetting that Friday night, she had set towels over her bed in case of a second accident. The day before she didn’t have any problem besides waking up hot and bothered once more. The dreams were exciting and it was embarrassing how much the humiliation made her horny. She didn’t know what was happening to her yet it didn’t matter because she couldn’t stop it. In fact, she’d even admit to liking this new fetish she had developed, a lot actually.

She’d be lying to say that it didn’t creep into her consciousness during the day that she daydreamed and fantasized about wearing a diaper and acting like a baby. She imagined it in her room, going to a shopping mall, being in a car getting a diaper change and so many other places. The taboo of it excited her and she only could wonder over the weekend if her sessions she may have been learning her deepest desires too quickly.

Had Zoey had this deep desire prior to being here? She knew she grew up too quick as a kid. Sure, she had lots of attention as a child but she never got to enjoy the little things. Her mom was single and lived in poverty that she forced Zoey to work. Zoey was pushed into child acting and commercials. She went from try out to try out with her mom characterizing her as ‘Super Lightning Girl’. Before Zoey knew it, by age 8 she was in her first movie. Then she had her own TV show following it as people wanted more of her. That died down by age 16 when Zoey said no to every possible opportunity. She and her mother moved to California and Zoey finally had a say in her decisions. The Super Agency didn’t like that she was saying no to everything and baited her into at least doing talk shows, small movie cameos and being an influencer. They said they’d take care of her social media, she just had to film the scripts they wanted. That’s what Zoey had done since 16 and has died down in popularity. The Agency still wanted to cast her in more shows and movies but she declined.

Zoey didn’t want to be a movie Super, she wanted to be a real Super like Officer Hawk, Harrow Bone, Captain Thwart, or Dogman Jones. Zoey was just a ‘pretty face’ to the Agency and she wanted to be much more. She wanted to bring justice to the world, not be some face of any propaganda the Agency wanted to push. She did meet the real Supers and was, to be quite honest, disappointed as they didn’t seem to care about humans. They really cared about the money and merch they could sell at the end of the day.

They just were pretty faces and gave humans hope that they were protected, yet all the Supers caused collateral damages. Many innocent lives have been killed, people injured or put in debt due to destruction. There was a reason why there were so many lawsuits of the Agency and Zoey didn’t want to stand as association to them. It was wrong what they did and stood for the more and more she found out.

Zoey laid there in bed that Sunday night thinking deeply about these things and why she felt such a strong desire to be babied. Was her dreams just telling her something? There was a possible underlying meaning… or just that Zoey was incredibly kinky and had a fetish she couldn’t quite understand yet. As many times as she had orgasmed the past week from this new awakening, she couldn’t place a finger on that there had to be something more.

Maybe Zoey craved being taken care of, loved unconditionally, and placing her trust in someone completely. She could never trust her mother growing up, as she knew it was only an exchange with her adopted mom. If Zoey took a new opportunity, her mother would visit more. If Zoey denied opportunities, her mother wouldn’t talk to her. Zoey never had a father and, if she did, she was sure he’d be just as fake. Many Supers understood what Zoey was going through and she wasn’t alone in being lab created and adopted.

Zoey didn’t even think she ever experienced unconditional love or love that was real from these experiences. Maybe that’s why she tried to kill herself so often in the recent years. She found she must either have a high drug tolerance or be immortal at this point. The only thing she was sure would do the trick may just be Power X. Zoey eventually fell asleep with these thoughts encircling her mind.

Dr. Grey was trying to find Zoey in the grocery store as she ran from him. She was playing hide and go seek in a public area that Dr. Grey was obviously fuming about. He found her and yelled, causing her to halt. Zoey felt like she couldn’t move as he strode over to her, kneeling and taking her over his knee.

She gasped as people murmured in passing but didn’t stop him. She had awful pain on her rear end and began crying. After her spanking he took her to the bathroom and began to put her in a diaper before…

Zoey felt an orgasm shudder through her body as she stirred awake with a moan she muffled into her pillow. She was breathing heavily for a few minutes, remembering the dream she just had that lead to it.

What the FUCK is wrong with me? Zoey thought as she stared up at the dark ceiling and then at the alarm clock that just went off for 7AM. She rolled over, pausing as she felt very very wet. She looked down in horror to find she wet all over two towels on her bed and her pajamas were soaked. Zoey made sure to not drink anything after 7PM the night before… how could this be happening?!

She got up quickly and took the towels off the bed to hopefully not soak it more. She saw some yellow wetness on the bed and she scurried to the shower, stripping off her clothes and showering as quickly as she could. If she played her cards right, she should be able to start washing her sheets before Dr. Grey would be back… or at least she hoped! She didn’t know what time he came in on Mondays but only assumed that she’d get downstairs prior to him coming in. She’d be lying to say a small part of her wanted him to find out, but that was wrong of her, very wrong and a bit on the naughty side.

After her shower she shuffled down the hall and stairs with her wet sheets, towels and pajama bottoms. As she went down the hall she nodded to one of the cleaning ladies who passed her with a mop bucket, “Need help?” The older Hispanic woman asked.

“No, I got this. Just spilled water on my stuff is all.” She nodded politely to the woman.

“Oh, okay.” The cleaning lady kept walking as Zoey scurried past the indoor gym, not even daring to look if Dr. Grey could be in there.

Zoey made it inside the laundry room and threw her sheets and everything inside, not caring about mixing the colors with whites. She didn’t care, she just wanted to hide her evidence at this point.

“Zoey?”

Zoey froze, heart pounding as she was about to close the lid. She turned her head to the man standing in the door.

Dr. Grey stood with his arms crossed in black gym shorts and a long sleeve grey shirt with his eyes glowering as if Zoey was in trouble.

Shit.” Zoey said, biting her lip.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 8 5/7/2024]

9: Nighttime Help

Dr. Grey moved into the room, stopping her from closing the lid as he looked down into the washer and saw her colorful pink pajama bottoms mixed with the white sheets along with blue towels.

He shook his head as Zoey took a step back, seeing Dr. Grey look to be quietly fuming at her mixing clothes again.

“What did I say last time?” He asked, eyes shifting to Zoey.

Zoey bit her lip harder as she gave a frown, “To not mix white with colored clothing.”

“Mhm.” He leaned on the washer, wondering if he should take things a step further in his reprimanding but deciding against it for the moment as he saw her pajama bottoms soaked along with a few towels. He took out the urine-soaked items and brought them to the sink, quietly fuming as he rinsed them out to not create a stench in the room.

Zoey was surprised that he did it without question, touching her pee infused items without disgust. Was she seeing this correctly? It seems like he was more focused on her almost washing the wrong clothes together rather than her wetting everything.

He set the items in the sink and closed the washer lid, starting the washing machine before leaning against it and staring at Zoey for a moment longer in silence. Zoey was so embarrassed she didn’t know what to do. She held her arms and looked down as if she were in trouble.

“You wet the bed again?” He asked, knowing he had her in the right state to prod now.

Zoey looked up with her moss green eyes to Dr. Grey’s awaiting ones, “Yea.”

“Did you wet any other night or time this weekend?” He asked, crossing his legs as he was contemplating still how far he should take this with her.

Zoey’s mind went to two instances, but thought that she shouldn’t mention the other time, “One other time.” She said in a very soft, almost inaudible voice.

A corner of Dr. Grey’s mouth went up by the rush of embarrassment he could tell she felt, “Hm.” He said, thoughtfully looking over her red and flushed cheeks to her messy wet hair. Oh, how he would clean and dress her up in the right outfit that suited her better in a heartbeat, but he resisted for now. “Follow me to my office.”

Zoey watched him turn and walk, not bothering to look back if she followed. Zoey took a second of hesitation before following him to his office. A few minutes later he was closing the door behind her as he motioned to the couch, “Have a seat.”

“Okay.” She said, maybe too willingly to be in his presence and office. The recent dream she had she couldn’t stop replaying in her head as she looked in his eyes. She tried to block out the thought but the way he was looking at her was as if she was in trouble. She really wish she just didn’t mix the stupid white sheets with anything else now!

“I got a few things for you because I didn’t think you’d have only one accident.” He said, eyes studying hers for a moment before going to his office closet and pulling out a box and bringing it over to her on the couch. He grabbed the first item and handed it to her to hold. She looked at the larger packaged item that was a plastic bed sheet.

“Uh, thanks.” Zoey gulped, wondering if there was more.

“Mhm, and these I want you to wear every night.” She shifted, feeling suddenly very wet with excitement.

He handed her the soft plastic package and she didn’t even grab it, feeling like she was frozen from the fuzziness of embarrassment flooding her brain at the moment as he sat next to her. The feeling was almost a high.

Dr. Grey knew he had her where he wanted her as he grabbed two more things and showed them to her, “The last things are powder and wipes. If you leak the GoodNites I want you to tell me, understand?” Zoey was frozen in her humiliation high that had her insides in a frenzy as he took the items from her hands and placed them back into his cardboard box.

“I’ll bring those to your room when you go to breakfast.” He said, pushing the box to the side.

Zoey took the cue to leave before she was a puddle of mush from her thoughts about wearing padding at night, “Okay, thanks.” She got up and Dr. Grey grabbed her wrist quickly.

“Ah, ah. Did I say you were dismissed?” His eyes were serious and commanding as she stood looking at him. She bit her lip after he paused in his reprimanding look, “You didn’t listen to what I said the other day about washing your colorful clothing with whites and I think that requires punishment, don’t you?” Zoey felt her heart beating out of her chest. What type of punishment would that be?

“I- uhm, guess.” She agreed, again, a bit too willingly. She liked this feeling Dr. Grey gave her. It was a high of excitement mixed with humiliation. She felt suddenly like a small child and reveled in the feeling in that moment. Not to mention, her knees were weak and she felt incredibly hot and bothered by his dominant and strict reprimand.

“Mhm, so take down your bottoms and come over my lap, little girl.” He said, sitting back a bit as Zoey gasped inaudibly. Was this really happening? She felt woozy by almost feeling like she was going to cum from his words. They were demanding yet forgiving in him calling her ‘little girl’. She was enthralled by the magic his words elicited in her stomach and lower parts.

“Okay.” She said with a bit of inflection in her voice. She took down her bottoms hesitantly and crawled onto the couch and over his lap.

“Did you wet your…?” He began and inspected her lilac panties for a moment that had a stain near her sweet spots, realizing that it was only excitement. A lot of excitement. “Hm.” He cleared his throat, trying to not think about it until later. He pulled her close and she gasped at his sudden strong hold of her back. “I think 15 spanks are sufficient, then you can go to breakfast.”

She nodded in response as she felt his fingertips graze her bottom before the first spank stinging her soft flesh. She winced as a few hard spanks landed and they got harder. Zoey yelped at the 6th and 7th as she counted in her head. By the 15th her eyes were watery and she was pulled up from his lap.

He cooed her, “Shhhh, it’s okay.” He patted her damp hair and pulled her into him in an embrace, pulling back for a moment as she blushed. Zoey brought back up her shorts and waited for him to dismiss her.

“If I see you stain your sheets again just know that you’ll get another spanking worse than that, understand?” He asked, in a tone of authority that made Zoey excited.

“Yes.” She said, nodding and trying to not think about how hot and bothered she was.

“Okay, you’re dismissed.” She scurried out of the room to breakfast, thoughts racing in her head of what just had happened.

She was just spanked by Dr. Grey! Her brain was in a constant ecstasy by being excited and humiliated that only boosted her excitement to a new level. She wanted to go to her room and touch herself but refrained as her skipping breakfast could mean another spanking… which she wouldn’t be mad about to be quite honest.

Ivy, Trident and Joey were already in the dining hall as Zoey walked in, her face still flushed as she sat, grabbing a cinnamon roll and bacon, her favorite breakfast combo.

Ivy glanced to her, “You okay?”

Zoey looked up as she ate bacon and it broke, one piece falling on her white V-neck shirt. She grabbed the bacon and put it on her plate but the stain was already apparent as she said, “Ye-yeah. Great.” She was uncontrollably flustered and didn’t know how to contain her excitement mixed with embarrassment. She felt like mush and that’s what she should have said.

Zoey ate in silence and quickly, having another mission instead of her usual beach time she wanted to go upstairs to take care of her excitement. It was way too flustering from what had happened that morning and she needed to cool off. Maybe after her session with herself, she’d dip in the water outside.

Zoey went back to her bedroom and blushed as she saw the cardboard box and Dr. Grey inside finishing placing her plastic cover on her bed. She felt frozen and as if she was caught as he looked behind his shoulder.

“You’re back early from breakfast.” He murmured, more to himself than to her as he put new sheets on her bed and made it for her.

Zoey gulped and stood awkwardly in the corner as she watched, “Thanks for making my bed.”

“Mhm. I was able to get the stain out.” He said, looking at her as her face became redder. Dr. Grey prodded, “Why are you back so soon?”

Zoey pursed her lips in embarrassment of the thoughts in her head about touching herself and how she needed release, “I, uhm, like to sketch in the morning.” She said, eyes glancing to her sketch book on her nightstand.

“Did you want to show me a drawing or two before I go?” He asked, looking curiously to her sketch book, eyes twinkling in humor at how flustered the little girl was now after her spanking.

“No-yeah I mean yeah.” She said, shaking her head and feeling like she couldn’t speak in his presence suddenly. She padded over to the nightstand and opened her sketch book, showing him the first page as if a child with their coloring book.

His brown eyes widened at the beautiful sketch of the beach and the colors on the page that made it look real, “Wow, Zoey, I didn’t know you could draw. Do you paint too?”

“Uhm, not yet.” She said, curious green eyes watching his as he turned the page and saw a sketch of his office.

He was impressed by the details of it that was so clearly his office downstairs, “This is incredible work, good job.” He said as he was about to turn a page.

She grabbed the page so he couldn’t see the next one, “Uh- that ones not finished yet, sorry.” She was almost whispering with her brain remembering that she drew something from a dream she didn’t want anyone to ever see.

“Can I see your work in progress?” He asked but Zoey knew it was more of a command. He gave her a scolding look that he held for a moment before his eyes softened at her cute gaze.

“Yeah.” She said, letting go and having hitched breathing, “It’s uh- from a weird dream. I just thought, I dunno…” She stated, trying to explain but knowing no explanation would get her out of the hole she dug herself in by allowing him to see her newest sketch.

Dr. Grey’s eyes fell over the sketch with a warm smile, “This looks like it’s finished, is it not?” He asked, going back to her excuse earlier on why he couldn’t see it. His eyes traced her green eyes that looked caught to the sketch of her in cartoon version in a baby diaper at a grocery store with people in the aisle looking at her as if she were a real baby. Her diaper was ballooned between her legs and she was in a cart being pushed by a man’s hands coming out of perspective.

“Uhm…” She trailed off, biting her lip until she tasted iron, “I guess.”

He closed the book to her relief and set it back on the nightstand, “You have a talent, Zoey. I’d like to see more of those sketches. Dreams or reality, I enjoyed you sharing those with me.” Dr. Grey said with a warm and encouraging smile, walking to the door that Zoey was near. “I’ll see you at 10:30AM, hm?”

Zoey nodded in response, still taken aback by everything that happened that morning. First, she wet her bed, then she got spanked, and now she just showed the doctor who she had wet dreams about a drawing of herself in a diaper. How more humiliating could she be!

The answer was more humiliating as she crawled into her bed and touched herself, only to fall asleep quickly from the morning’s events.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 9 5/8/2024]

10: Wet Again

Zoey woke an hour and a half later and quickly got up to look at her clock that was 10:25AM.

“Fuck.” She said, getting up and feeling wetness again. “There’s no way…” She looked down and there was a small patch on her shorts already. This couldn’t be happening, especially before my session! She thought in panic as she ran to the bathroom, changed her clothes and ran down the stairs. She was beyond flustered as she approached Dr. Grey’s mahogany wood door and knocked.

“Come in.” She heard his deep voice and prayed that he didn’t ask her why she changed pants.

“Hi.” She said, sitting down on the couch.

His face told it all immediately as his eyes glanced over her clothing, “You changed clothes?”

“Uhm, I just was cold.” She purposefully got in sweatpants and a hoodie to make it seem like the temperature bothered her. It was truly her only coverup at this point and even if she was hot underneath the hoodie she was determined to not show her true cards.

Dr. Grey’s eyes mused for a moment as he knew why but didn’t press and changed subjects to something else to make her squirm, “I wanted to know more about your dreams before we begin if you don’t mind sharing, Zoey.”

She shifted and gulped, “Yeah- do I have to share?” She asked, looking down and up at him.

“I think it’d be good to talk about why you’re wearing diapers in dreams- that’s what they’ve been about, right?” He pried her a bit more to see if she’d take his bait.

“Uhm…” She said, feeling like her face was on fire, “Yeah. Ever since I’ve been here, I’ve had dreams like that.” She said, blushing beet red to the doctor.

“That’s okay. We all have strange dreams.” He encouraged with a pause, sensing she wasn’t going to talk anymore from her suddenly lost demeanor. He wanted to coddle her, give her a bottle of baby formula and check to see if she wet herself again but he refrained, he was having fun playing the slow and teasing game at the moment, “Let’s start our session and if you want to talk about it, we can after.” He said as she nodded in agreement.

Zoey woke up an hour later in the familiar feeling of being in a blanket of euphoria in the simplest term. It was feeling like she was in a wave of happiness, mixed with pleasurable feelings down there that made her feel tranquil and at peace.

She blinked awake and begin sitting up, hesitantly looking down at her pants in fear she wet herself. She felt the normal-after-session wetness, but nothing more than that. She sighed in relief as she looked to Dr. Grey who was watching her wake from her entranced state. It always took her a few seconds until she slowly awakened and she was cute in her half asleep state.

Zoey sat in confusion for a moment as she met Dr. Grey’s warm brown watchful eyes, “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” He said, closing his laptop nonchalantly and awaiting her question.

“What happens during the sessions? Do I just sleep the whole time?”

Dr. Grey’s eyes hovered on hers evenly as they flickered humorously for a moment, “Something like that. Sometimes I ask questions and you answer without lying to me. Sometimes you just tell me things you’ve never told anyone before.” He said, without going into any detail.

She squinted at his desk and shook her head, “Wouldn’t I remember saying things or the sessions?”

“You don’t want to so you do not remember.” He said, clasping his hands on his desk and a corner of his mouth pulling up from remembering something she said in a previous session.

“How can that be? I want to remember. I don’t want to embarrass myself further.” She said, softly and slowly as she thought and tried to remember the sessions.

“You like embarrassment though.” He said, tilting his head knowingly as if she were lying to him.

“Uhm…” She blushed, knowing that she was feeling hot and bothered from his statement being more than true, “I-“

“I would talk more but I have a virtual meeting in less than 5 minutes. Maybe you can think more and come back to me to discuss tomorrow, hm?” He stated, getting up and showing Zoey to the door. Zoey nodded and stood as he opened the door and she left in a hangover from the excitement of the day.

That night she was staring at her book in her hammock, not reading but thinking deeply about the day. She had so many thoughts taking up her headspace and couldn’t fathom what they all meant. The one thing that was killing her out of all the things was that if Dr. Grey knew she liked being embarrassed, then why would he spank her? Wasn’t that crossing the line for him? If he was doing things to her she liked, did that mean he liked her? She closed her book and looked out to the sea, trying not to assume anything about the situation but the thoughts pulled at her psyche.

She, admittedly, was getting the best sleep of her life since being in this new program and found herself happier than she had been in a long long time. For once, she didn’t want to kill herself or, at least, try to. For once, she was excited about things and what the future held.

Why did she feel like that? She thought for a long time over that question, coming to the same conclusion:

She had a crush on Dr. Grey and how he made her feel. She felt like she was special around him, like he cared for her but didn’t express it. Looking at the situation from an outsiders perspective, Dr. Grey probably would have been a creep, yet the way she felt in his presence and how he made her feel wasn’t anything creepy or remotely weird.

The thing that killed her that night on her balcony was what she said to him in an unconscious state. How bad did she embarrass herself? Did he know about her newfound obsession with diapers and being babied? Did he know her deepest darkest secrets? Did he know that she got hot and bothered when he was strict with her?

She hoped she didn’t… but she’d be lying if she didn’t admit that a part of her did.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 10 5/8/2024]

I'm posting a few extra chapters this week since family is coming into town next week and I may be away from posting for a good week. Hoping these give everyone something to read until I'm back for more chapters!

11: Reward Lost

Zoey went to her bedroom and got ready for bed, washing her face and brushing her teeth. She looked at the package of GoodNites for a moment and read the label stating XL for preschool to kids. She blushed further knowing that Dr. Grey must’ve known she’d fit this size easily.

Zoey broke open the package and her fingers squished the soft padding. She smiled to herself and got excited just holding the diaper. She shook her head at how she had already been naughty twice that day and didn’t need to have a third go… or did she. She let her pajama bottoms drop to the floor and she stepped into the pull-up, bringing it up over her bottom. She blushed in the silly garment, looking in her mirror at how cute her bottom was now padded. It still felt like something was off and she realized she didn’t put powder on! Zoey went to her cabinet and pulled out the powder Dr. Grey gave her and sprinkled it into the pull-up, the baby powder scent reaching her nose as she smiled in nostalgia.

She put her supplies away and crawled into her bed without pants, settling into her covers and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up with another powerful orgasm, one she felt like she squirted and was happy to see feel the wetness absorbing in her diaper as she awoke. She moved and knew that it wasn’t just from her orgasm, but she wet herself. She felt the bed and it was still dry which was a win in her book. She got up and showered, going about her normal morning routine and sketching for most of the morning after breakfast.

Her session went without issue and after the session Zoey sat there, “Do you have a bit of time to talk today?” She asked, eyes shifting curiously to Dr. Grey.

“Mhm, I have an hour but that’s including my lunch.” He paused from typing on his laptop and looking at her behind his glasses, “Would you like to join me for lunch?”

Zoey hesitated, surprised by the invite and then nodded, “Yeah, I’d like that.”

He smiled and closed his laptop, setting his glasses down and packing away his desk items, “Let’s go then.”

She followed him out the door and to his black SUV parked at the front. He went to the passenger’s side and opened the door for Zoey who got in, “Thanks.” She said with a slight blush to such a gentleman’s move to help her in the car. He got in the driver’s seat and backed out of the driveaway.

Zoey gulped and looked out the window as they drove for ten minutes on the island as her eyes took in the sights outside of the beach house facility. She saw a lot of cacti and hills in the distance with green on them. “How long have you been practicing here?” He pulled into a large ranch style home with a well-kept front yard, a driveway and stone’s lining a curve to the door in the paradise looking area. Zoey saw a few other houses down the street, wondering who else lived here.

“Some time.” He said, getting out of the SUV and coming around to help her out.

“What does ‘some time’ mean? Like a few months or years?” She asked, climbing out of the car.

“Years.” He said, an irritated look on his face as she asked questions he didn’t care to answer.

“Cool, where is this?” She asked, hand waving to the island they were on.

“It’s hidden and top secret information.” Dr. Grey got his keys for his home as he went to his front door.

“Oh, that’s kinda weird.” She said, thinking back to her last facilities that were unlike this private island.

“It’s to protect you and everyone here.” He said, opening the door and waving her inside.

She walked in and took her shoes off at the entry way, “Woah.” She said, looking at the high ceilings of the two story building and the large open living room. The walls were all white but Dr. Grey well-furnished the living room with a beige carpet and a gigantic light grey sectional with dark wood circular rustic coffee table and dark wood side tables. His whole home had dark wood as she followed him to the kitchen and saw java cabinets and stainless steel appliances decorating the kitchen. She sat on the rustic dark leather brown barstool as Dr. Grey went to making lunch.

“I hope you like grilled chicken and salad.” He said, getting out chicken and a cutting board.

“I prefer mac and cheese but this will do.” She said playfully to him as he cast a look back with an eyebrow raised.

“I will cook that for you instead then.” He said, face serious.

Zoey frowned, “I was totally joking! I like chicken and salad.”

“Adults get chicken and salad only.” He murmured in a quick dig to Zoey and kneeled to get a pot for the mac and cheese. She blushed, not fighting with him as he turned to face her to go to his island countertop where the sink was to fill the pot.

She changed the subject and her own humiliation, “So, why do we need to be protected here? Pretty sure Trident, Ivy and I could protect ourselves. I don’t think any other facility I had that issue.”

He was seasoning the chicken as the water was on the stovetop beginning to heat as he turned his head slightly, “You, Zoey, could not protect yourself. The others, maybe.”

“What do you mean? I’ve protected myself.” She was a bit offended by his comment.

“Fake setups by the Agency are not real-world Super fights.” He said, starting a separate pan for searing the chicken.

“And you would know real world Super fights?” She asked, now turning to interview him for once. Dr. Grey didn’t turn around but she could see his neck veins as maybe she prodded too far, maybe pushing a button of his unknowingly.

“I’ve seen many. They are not unicorns and butterflies where you end up rolling and laughing on the ground.” He murmured, going to his fridge for the salad to cut.

“I-wait, how do you know about that?” She asked, confused why he knew about her fight with Firefly.

“I know many things about you.” He said, matter-of-fact as he flipped his chicken and went to washing the lettuce, facing Zoey again as his brown eyes met hers.

“Like what?” She asked, curiosity killing her. What did he know about her?

He sighed and shook his head with humor flickering in his eyes, “You lie more than you tell the truth.” That one stung by how true it was as Zoey grimaced. He took the lettuce to his cutting board, beginning to cut, “You don’t want to have power, authority or lead, you want to be led by someone.” His eyes met hers with a hunger in them she didn’t recognize. It wasn’t a look he had ever given her, but one that told her that he lusted for her in some capacity to be with someone who complimented his own desires. He looked back down and continued, “You want almost the opposite. You want to have someone to call to, someone to depend on, someone to care for you, someone to love you for everything you are.”

“Everyone wants that though or most, I’m sure. I think the someone to depend on or be cared for is a bit of a stretch for me though. I’m self-sufficient and don’t need people to care for me.” Zoey said quickly as Dr. Grey chuckled at her trying to establish or fight what he was stating that were facts to him.

“Hm…” He tilted his head, wondering how he should put her in the timid state he liked her in, “So you don’t want to be told what to do?” His eyes flashed as if he didn’t believe her.

“Uhm…” She said, not answering as he seemed to be able to tell her lies. She wanted to say yes but was scared if he knew that she’d follow whatever he say as well as she could. It was dangerous if someone knew who she was deep down… like Dr. Grey must have known already by his questions he proceeded to ask.

“You don’t want to be follow rules and get rewarded for being a good girl?” Zoey tilted her head hearing him say good girl and it eliciting a warmth that went down her abdomen like a wave. “And I’m sure you don’t want to be punished for being a bad girl…” He said, a flicker of mischief in his eyes as Zoey remembered being spanked the day before. With every word, Zoey felt like she was drifting farther and farther into a little state of mind it was hard for her to leave.

A blush reached her face as Dr. Grey put the noodles in the boiling water and flipped the chicken, turning back to Zoey and leaning on the counter, “Hm? Am I completely wrong here?”

Zoey swallowed, feeling hot and thirsty from the conversation, “No… uhm, can I have water?”

“Say please.” He said quickly, reprimanding her for not being polite.

She blinked, feeling embarrassment bubbling in her stomach with butterflies as he so easily told her what to do in conversation, “Sorry… Please, may I have water?”

Good girl.” He praised and Zoey felt an electricity go from her fingertips down to her toes by two simple words. He went to his fridge and pulling out his filtered water jug and grabbing a glass. He poured her a cup and passed it to her.

“Thank you.” She took a few big gulps, feeling very parched from how hot she was in the heat of this conversation. Dr. Grey read her like a book and it was burning her up to have someone know what sent her waves of pleasure, attention and embarrassment so easily.

He studied her a moment as she squirmed and he loved the feeling of someone being under his control so willingly. He went to his chicken and stirred the noodles, “Since you’re being a good girl today, what do you think your reward should be?” Zoey gripped the bottom of her chair, feeling a bit dizzy from him saying good girl a second time. Why did two words make her feel like she was going to orgasm? She felt her underwear sticky and was overly excited suddenly.

“Uh- I- we don’t…” His brown eyes awaited her answer as she was suddenly flushed at what he meant by reward. How would she even answer? She gulped, wondering what would be opposite of a spanking? Her brain could only think of sexual things at the moment. An adult asking another grown adult about ‘reward’ usually didn’t mean a cookie, after all.

“Hm, maybe little Zoey needs help?” His eyes floated down to her shorts and up to her eyes in reference, as if he could read her thoughts.

“You’re not suggesting what I’m thinking… I mean, that’s-“ She trailed off, not saying ‘out of your practice’.

“Out of my practice.” He said exactly what she thought, and she almost got the chills that it felt like he heard her thoughts, “No, it’s not because I don’t have one.” He said, his arms crossed and fingers grazing his lips with a half smile to her and knowing eyes as if he knew what she was thinking. There was a chemistry in the air that couldn’t be cut with a knife between them as a hungry look was still in his eyes.

Zoey opened her mouth as the timer went off and Dr. Grey turned, going to the pot and taking off his chicken from the pan. He went quiet as she sat thinking of all her just said. He didn’t have a practice?! It made no sense! How was she even here along with her fellow Supers plus Joey? This whole time she thought she was with a licensed practitioner.

A few minutes of silences later he set the bowl of mac and cheese in front of her, “Think about it and after we’re done eating I can give you your reward. If you don’t have an answer by the end of lunch, I’ll choose one for you.”

She blushed, looking down at her kid-like meal and nodded, “Okay.”

“So, what are you going to do the rest of your day?” He asked, stabbing a few pieces of salad and chicken.

“Wonder where I am and who you are.” Zoey said, a bit cheekily as she ate her noodles slowly, feeling an impending doom about choosing a reward in t-minus probably 10 minutes at least.

Dr. Grey chuckled lightly, a serious look shadowing his eyes as he studied her green eyes now watching him carefully, “Mm, well I hate to tell you that both I don’t disclose to many.”

Zoey had a lightbulb go off in her head, “I got the idea for my reward!” She bounced giddily in her chair as he awaited her to speak, already knowing what it was but letting her say it aloud in her cute voice, “I get you to answer one of my questions about who you are.”

Dr. Grey knew the question she wanted to ask so he shrugged, “Okay, that will suffice.” He was a bit disappointed he didn’t get to decide on the reward now, he was hoping to give her something she wouldn’t forget. He’d save it for another day, he decided. Maybe he was coming on too strong anyways.

“Good.” She clasped her hands and her mind thought of a different question that switched suddenly, to the doctor’s annoyance, “If you’re not a therapist, then what do you really do?”

His eyes shifted irritated, he was expecting her other initial question, “I help Super patients get over their addictions and mental disorders with proven therapeutical practices.” He had a canned response; one he knew she wouldn’t like.

“That’s… obvious. But like- what do you do in practice with the others, not just me? How are you a doctor but you don’t follow normal doctor codes?” She began asking more questions in confusion.

“Per patient privacy I do not disclose. I own my practice; therefore I can forego some rules dependent on different patient needs.” He said, feeling irritated now from her brain bubbling in questions.

“That’s incredibly vague.” She pouted and crossed her arms, not touching her food. She looked like a small child to Dr. Grey, his finger was twitching in regretting giving her a choice of a reward now. He almost wanted to give her the opposite and take her over her knee but he refrained.

Dr. Grey sighed and looked at his watch, “Eat your lunch, we need to head back soon.”

Zoey went back to eating her mac and cheese in silence with Dr. Grey. Her brain was buzzing and wondering what would’ve happened if she just let him choose. The way he looked at her and what he said made her think it’d be some type of sexual thing. She felt saddened that she didn’t get to explore what he meant. From her lack of sexual encounters, her brain swayed to that she was imagining a narrative that was false.

11: Just a Baby

A few days later, before her session with Dr. Grey, Zoey was sitting on the beach and drawing another dream she had. She looked around paranoid every now and then to make sure no one was walking up as she drew and colored it.

She had a dream last night that was the same theme as mostly every night, with a twist. She was in a nursery with a wet and messy diaper. It was the first time she had messed in a dream and the diaper made her excited behind the crib bars by the mush. She awaited someone to come into the nursery and the person who walked in was Dr. Grey. He lowered her rails and brought her over to a changing table, laying her down. He quickly cuffed her to the sides and squished the crotch of her diaper, verbally teasing her. She didn’t hear any words in the dream, but the tone and touch made her shudder in an orgasm.

She woke up to the orgasm and a soggy GoodNite. She got up before it leaked as she felt it squelch once she woke. Once she stood, the GoodNite leaked and she felt a streak of warm urine go down her leg. Luckily, she got up in time or else she would have wet the bed.

It had only been two weeks and, outside of the beach house, she would have accurately said she was losing her sanity. However, she was the happiest she’d been as she was detached from the world. She hadn’t asked about her place at the Tower, not about how her mom and manager were doing outside of the island. She could care less and wanted to stay at the beach house as long as possible. Really, she just wanted to stay with Dr. Grey for as long as possible. She had thought long and hard about why she was so happy and, deep down, it was because she liked Dr. Grey and wanted to explore whatever was happening between them.

Zoey felt this electricity between them and chemistry that she couldn’t explain. Maybe it was her wet dreams or maybe it was that he was handsome, she didn’t know. She just knew she wanted to be cared by him and touched by him more than anything. It was already Friday and she was dreading it because she wouldn’t see him over the weekend, which was the only sad thing of being at the beach house.

Zoey truly dreaded the day she’d have to go back, to be quite honest. She was a carcass of a person at the Tower and being on social media. This social media break she was on was truly magical and if she had the choice, she wouldn’t go back. Ever.

She colored thoughtfully with her pencils and finished the colorful sketch, blushing at her in cartoon form cuffed onto a changing table with a masculine hand on her yellow crotch. Zoey closed the sketch book, knowing she’d have to hide it after this day because if it got in the wrong hands she might as well kill herself, or, at least try.

In the next hour she found herself waking up in Dr. Grey’s office at the end of her session and something that she didn’t do before happened.

Zoey shuddered in an orgasm, moaning softly as she woke up from the session. Dr. Grey watched her with a smirk placed on his face and playfulness in his eyes as she woke. She shifted, realizing she was in his office and feeling hot and flushed.

“Sorry.” She shook her head, embarrassed and trying to think of an excuse but couldn’t think of one.

“Do you have wet dreams often?” He asked bluntly, typing on his laptop as if he wasn’t watching. He did watch but didn’t want to make it obvious.

“Uhm… kind of.” She said timidly, surprised she just admitted that to him.

“That’s not the first time you’ve done that in our sessions, if that makes you feel any better.” He offered, closing his laptop and his eyes tracing her flushed cheeks to gasping mouth by his words.

“Oh my god.” She buried her hands in her face with humiliation that this wasn’t the first time in two weeks, how embarrassing! She hadn’t had wet dreams since high school and now she couldn’t control herself.

“It’s only healthy.” He murmured, crossing his arms and eyes drifting to her pants that had a wet spot he hadn’t noticed.

Zoey’s eyes followed his to her dark patch on her grey sweatpants and she gasped, “No- this can’t be real.” She said, standing. “Sorry, I’ll go.”

“No, sit.” He got up and commanded. It sounded like she was almost in trouble by his tone as he walked to the door, “Stay here, I’ll get you fresh clothes from your room.” She nodded and crossed her arms as he left.

She held her arms and put her palm to her cheek, feeling how hot it was as she looked at the mahogany wood ground with a fuzzy white rug on it. Her eyes drifted to the wet patch on her pants and she curiously pulled the elastics, looking inside at her thoroughly soaked light pink panties. Could she be anymore embarrassing?! She thought to herself.

Dr. Grey slipped back into the room with her backpack filled with what she assumed was new pants. He pulled out a package of wipes quickly and approached her with them. She thought he was going to hand it to her, so she reached out her arm and instead he placed the package down on the couch nearby and his hands went to the elastic of her pants, thumbs about to yank the pants down.

“No- I er, can do it.” She said surprised how quickly he almost took down her pants.

He smiled warmly, fingers still grazing her small waist, “You’re just a baby. Let the adult do it, hm?”

Those words made her knees wobble as he said them and she suddenly felt frozen in a cocktail of humiliation and pleasure from the way he said it, as if telling her and not asking. She gulped and nodded, eyes shifting as they watched him pull down her sweatpants in a swoop.

Dr. Grey took her hand and placed one on his shoulder, “You can balance on me, little one.” Those last words making her abdomen twinge with butterflies and… she suddenly felt pee escape her and she looked down in horror to see a bead fall down her leg.

Dr. grey grabbed the wipes behind her and ripped it open, grabbing a few and touching the cold wipe to her skin where the bead had traveled, “My, my, maybe someone needs her pull-ups during the day now too.” He murmured softly in a tease, going back to her pants that pooled at her feet and helping her out of them one leg at a time.

“I don’t think I need them. I never did this before, I promise.” She said with a little shake to her voice that wasn’t that convincing. She felt her cheeks wet and her fingers brushed away tears in confusion.

He cooed, “Shhhh, it’s okay. We’ll get you all cleaned up and then you can eat lunch without worry of accidents, how does that sound?” He asked, one of his hands going up to her cheek and brushing away a stray tear she didn’t get.

His tone made her feel so small that she was quiet as he took her soaked panties down, quickly taking them off and taking cool wipes to her inner thighs. She kept her legs closed shut and his fingers nudged them gently to open. As she did a few drops of pee dared to roll down her thighs that he caught with the wipes. He took a fresh wipe over to her sweet spots, wiping almost meticulously slow for Zoey comfort. She felt a rush of excitement as he brushed her excitement once. Dr. Grey wiped her to clean and got another two items out of the backpack.

He came back over with a GoodNite and powder, helping her step into the pullup and he sprinkled powder lightly in the GoodNite before pulling it up around her hips. He helped her into her basketball shorts and put the supplies back in her backpack.

She did not expect what he did next. He pushed her hair back behind her ear and kissed the top of her head, “Much better, hm?”

She looked up to him towering above her and nodded, “Uhm, thanks.” She looked back down to her pants and panties, “I…”

“I’ll take care of that, don’t worry.” He said, nodding to her backpack, “Take your backpack back to your room and then go to lunch.”

Zoey nodded in her flushed state of the things that just happened and did what he said. She was at lunch within 5 minutes and eating with her house mates, silently eating.

“Next week’s my last week.” Joey said, looking to everyone, “I hate to say this but I think I’ll miss you guys.”

Trident smiled, “Sure you will.” He patted the side of Joey’s shoulder.

Ivy gave a half smile, “I think we may miss you. Seems like I’ll be gone in two weeks too. I guess we’ll all have to go our separate ways at some point.”

Trident nodded, “I’m in the same boat Ivy, two weeks.”

Zoey looked to the three, “So how soon did you know?”

Trident, Ivy and Joey said in unison, “Day 1.”

“Oh.” Zoey said, confused that she hadn’t heard how long she’d be there. Why didn’t she know? And… what bothered her the most, why didn’t she think to ask until now? “Who told you.”

“Dr. Grey. Did you not get told when your last week is or something?” Ivy asked, confused the poor girl didn’t know.

“Uh- no. I just thought it was 12 weeks… or something.”

They all looked at each other, surprised she didn’t know much of anything. Trident said, “My stay was only 4 weeks, Joey’s was like 3 weeks. This program is a pretty fast paced one. I mean, hypnosis therapy tends to be like that.”

Zoey almost choked on her sandwich, “Did you say hypnosis therapy?”

Ivy rolled her eyes, “Why do you think you fall asleep every session? It works, whatever he does. I feel better at least.”

“Yeah, same. I have no desire to do drugs anymore.” Trident said as Joey nodded his head.

“Oh.” She said, not even realizing that it was hypnosis this whole time. She thought it was just a meditative state and inner child work or something!

If she wasn’t addicted to anything like they were, what could Dr. Grey be possibly hypnotizing her to stop doing?

She shifted on the chair in her padding thoughtfully and couldn’t put a finger on it, really.

What site did you use to make ABDL AI art? Any advice on prompts? can't wait to dig into this. I love a good ABDL superhero story!

1 hour ago, CloudCap said:

What site did you use to make ABDL AI art? Any advice on prompts? can't wait to dig into this. I love a good ABDL superhero story!

I've been using PixAI- I've failed to make the diapers look close to diapers(I've just put 'white undergarments' and that's the closest I ever get haha) but I at least have a few characters/scenes that I'm okay with- most do not have any diapers though. :( Hope you enjoy the story!

12: Squirming & Properly Diapered

Zoey woke up in a sweat that following Monday morning to another full-blown orgasm and very wet sheets. She got up and couldn’t believe her full GoodNite that had leaked everywhere.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She muttered as she ran to the bathroom and showered first.

She gathered her sheets and looked at the clock to see it was 6:50AM. She cursed under her breath, knowing that Dr. Grey usually was in the gym around that time. How was she going to get out of wearing padding after this? He gave her a pull-up during the day, would this mean diapers next? She didn’t want to think about that, it made her uncomfortably hot and bothered imagining her wearing those at night.

Zoey grabbed the sheets and went down the stairs to the laundry room, quickly passing the gym and knowing there was an 80% chance he’d show. Zoey put her wet pajama bottoms in the sink and stuffed her sheets in the washer. She saw out of the corner of her eye Dr. Grey come into the room.

“I separated the colors from the white this time!” She said in a hushed voice since it was still early.

He smiled warmly, yet his eyes were serious, “Good girl.” His words made her flush from her chest down to her lower abdomen. “Did you wear your GoodNites to bed?” He asked, interrogating her as if she may be in trouble for not wearing.

She nodded with a gulp, knowing it was worse now that she overflowed a pull-up, “Yes.”

His eyes searched hers to make sure she wasn’t lying, although he knew she wasn’t, “Good.” He paused, closing the lid that was a hard reach for her, “So you leaked?” He asked, tilting his head.

Zoey nodded in tiny motions in response, looking to her feet.

“Hm.” He said, thoughtfully with a pause, “I will bring you some night time diapers for this week, do you know how to put those on properly?”

Zoey’s eyes darted up quickly with hesitation, “Yeah…I think so.”

“That wasn’t a confident enough response for me to believe you.” His brown eyes melted a bit by how cute she was at trying to convince him that she could do it herself, “I’ll help you tonight. How does that sound?”

“I-er, don’t think I-“

“I’ll be in to help you before bedtime.” He cut her off before leaving without letting her fuss any longer about what he decided for her. She didn’t seem like she could do it herself and he didn’t want her to leak again from a poorly taped diaper.

She stood there, frozen from his sudden control in the conversation, telling her what he’d do instead of asking. Dr. Grey easily worked his way into diapering her that night and she felt really hot about that idea.

She had her session with Dr. Grey and she wet herself again with another orgasm in his office. This time Dr. Grey had some supplies in his room her pulled out and a towel he placed below her feet so his carpet wouldn’t get ruined. He helped her out of her shorts and wiped her thoroughly, helping her into a powdered pull-up once more.

Zoey didn’t protest and he crossed his arms afterwards and said, “I think it’s time for you to start wearing pull-ups in our sessions, what do you think?”

Zoey looked up to his authoritative eyes, not asking but telling once more, “I guess.”

“Unless you want a spanking, you will want to wear them, little girl.” There’s the words again! Zoe thought, feeling herself wet a little more in the fresh pull-up.

Zoey swallowed and her eyes shifted in thought before leaving the room, “Um, Dr. Grey?” He was sitting back on his desk in his dark blue jeans and dress shirt as he looked up.

“Mhm?” His eyes were humored by her innocent and timid look she gave.

“The other house mates said they had an end date here, do you happen to know mine?” She wasn’t looking to go back anytime soon, but wanted to know how long she had left here. Zoey didn’t know if it was a good idea for her to leave with her new problems anyways. She cringed at the thought of a wardrobe fitting for her bodysuit and getting measurements over a diaper. She’d not be Super Lightning Girl anymore, maybe Super Baby Girl would be her new name if that happened.

“In a few more weeks. Maybe end of July is my guess which is three weeks. Your initial date was in one week but I’ve been pushing it back due to your new conditions.” He said, eyes glancing at her shorts that well-disguised her pull-up.

“Oh… okay.” She swallowed in sadness to leave, she didn’t want to go back, that was sure.

“How about you go to lunch? I think you could use some food.” He said, going back to his laptop.

Zoey nodded, hesitating before leaving, “Can I ask you something else?”

His eyes twinkled in humor to her curiosity, “Yes.”

“Is there a way I can extend my stay longer? I kind of like it here.”

His eyes flickered with an unreadable expression, “I will be leaving for a special project in a month. The longest you could stay is until then. Now go eat, little Zoey.” The belittling words made her melt and feel warmth again. She hated the embarrassment but craved more at the same time. It was like working out, to feel uncomfortable in order to feel an endorphin rush. It was thrilling to Zoey and she only felt in with Dr. Grey.

“Okay.” She said, a bit sad that she’d only have a month at most if not released back to her confines by end of July.

Later that night she was getting ready for bed, washing and brushing her teeth as she heard her door close. She spit in the sink and washed the spit away as Dr. Grey’s brown eyes peaked around the corner.

Good girl to brush your teeth before sleep.” That made her wet a bit, ugh! She hated that she was now wetting almost every time he praised or talked to her. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel from the wooden cubby and motioned for her to follow, “Let’s get you in your nighttime diapers.” Your nighttime diapers. That phrase made her flush from her cheeks down to her sweet spots and left her breathless for a moment. All the dreams that she had were a culmination of what was going to happen.

He placed the towel down vertically on her bed and climbed on, patting the center. She froze as if she were ice when she saw a thick white diaper on the bed, wipes and powder. This really was going to happen, wasn't it? Her knees felt weak as she padded over and laid where he patted obediently.

“Raise you hips, I’ll help get these off.” He pulled her basketball shorts off, leaving the pull-up on.

Zoey shifted in confusion, wondering why he didn’t pull that off either. The next few things caught her off guard completely.

“You know, you’ve done so many good girl things today, I think a reward is long overdue.” He murmured, a hunger in his eyes as she laid in only her pull-up and light pink with yellow sunshine graphic ring t-shirt.  

Reward? She wondered what that meant… the look in his eyes gave her an idea, but she didn’t want to assume further and get her hopes crushed.

He came closer to her and pressed into the squishy crotch of her pull-up, eliciting a soft moan from Zoey. She gasped in surprise by how he didn’t hesitate in touching her, obviously more experienced than than of Zoey who was only a virgin with only a make out session in her teenage years. Not to mention, she was pretty sure they had a 10 year age gap, yet he gave off such ‘daddy vibes’ that it only made her more attracted.

“I want you to tell me something, Zoey.” He said, in a sultry voice.

“Sure.” She said, a bit breathless as his fingers now grazed the leak guards of the pull-ups.

“Do you have wet dreams of us?”

She nodded, eyes looking down to his hand grazing the pull-up in a tantalized state.

He chuckled and said, “What are they about?”

“Uhm…” She looked to the diaper and his eyes followed her gaze.

He chuckled lightly and he pressed again into her as she moaned softly, embarrassed that simple touch was getting closer to climax.

He squished and worked the wet padding more, “My good girl wet her pull-up, hm?” Zoey moaned as she felt herself orgasm so easily under his touch and the phrase that always made her close yet his touch sent her over the edge. Who knew that if he said and touched her it’s a for sure orgasm!

“Someone was too excited, it’s too bad because I wanted to go to something else, but I think that will be your next reward if you’re good.” He teased as he still had a look of hunger in his eyes. From Zoey's prior orgasms, she found her daily had turned to minimum of three times but she did have a 8 orgasm day. She was multi-orgasmic, that was her new self-discovery. It made her wonder if she’d have a sex addiction, yet these orgasms were just around diapers, nothing else.

“What would the other rewards be?” Zoey asked in curiosity from her post orgasmic state.

“You’ll find out when you’re a good girl again.” She felt her close to climax by him saying it again and a soft whimper escaped her lips. She breathlessly moaned into her pillow by the sudden ecstatic feeling. Dr. Grey chuckled at her sensitivity to certain words, gently ripping the sides of the pull-up to wipe her.

She laid, slightly propped on her pillow with her long dark brown hair cascading on the bed in waves as Dr. Greys eyes trailed from her wet and excited sweet petal to her cute face that flushed cheeks and wild green eyes that looked begging to have him touch her more. She was sight and his brain was thinking bad things he’d do that he didn’t think she’d be able to handle yet. Afterall, she orgasmed from a simple touch, he didn’t think she was capable of more yet, even if he was ready to give those things to her.

He licked his lips with a hunger in his eyes that Zoey thought he was going to eat her up… and she hoped it was down there he’d eat. Dr. Grey was spellbound by the moment, knowing she only got one reward and he’d keep it there for that night. He tore his longing gaze away from her and went to work. He grabbed a wipe and was careful to not touch her red little rosebud that was peaking out for him. She shifted when he was nearby and the wipe touched it lightly as she moaned softly.

“Bad girl.” He scolded, eyes flicking up to her as he could tell that was on purpose. She was uncontainable! He thought with a shake of his head as he rolled up the wipes in the soggy pull-up and opened the diaper.

Zoey blushed at her actions, she wanted to be touched again by him and may have moved her excited parts towards him. He seemed to be able to tell it wasn’t by accident. Part of her wished she got away with it but part of her liked the idea of another spanking.

She looked at Dr. Grey as his long arms stretched open the large white diaper. Zoey blushed at the thought of how big and thick it was, merciless in it’s crinkle. She felt smaller than ever before in the presence of the handsome doctor who was about to diaper her. It was like all the dreams she had coming together.

He positioned the diaper under her as she realized she should move her bottom. Zoey lifted her bottom as the soft white diaper was placed and she lowered herself over it, head tilting to look at how it seemed perfect for her.

“So, Zoey, I want you to listen carefully.” Dr. Grey said in a husky voice, acknowledging she probably would only listen to half of what he said by her excitement, “When you put the diaper underneath you, the back area should be just slightly above your hips.”

Zoey blinked up to Dr. Grey and nodded as he reached over her for the powder, the proximity of the two of them causing her breathing to hitch as she took in his cologne that enveloped her nostrils and made her warm and fuzzy in the chest.

He got upright on the bed and twisted open the powder bottle, “When you powder yourself, one or two sprinkles is enough.” He said, sprinkling her lower half, then setting down the closed powder, “Lift your legs up towards you face.” He commanded as she obeyed and he pushed the back of her thighs so she was more on display in front of him, “Make sure to pat it in so it’s everywhere.” She felt his gentle hand softly caressing her bottom and drifting quickly by her anus as she gasped a bit by the sensation. She’d never felt anything near her butt and it was like a feather’s kiss, it felt so good to Zoey. He pulled her legs back down as he brushed and patted carefully to not touch her where she wanted him too the most.

“There.” He said after powdering, taking the front of the diaper over her crotch.

“Mmmph.” She moaned softly, hips bucking a bit as the padding meeting her crotch got her very aroused.

Dr. Grey narrowed his eyes, knowing he had a beyond naughty girl on his hands. His brain couldn’t wrap around how he just touched her not even minutes ago and she was asking for more, “Do you want to be chastised?” He asked, tilting his head, “Because if you keep acting like this that may be necessary, little girl.” She squirmed at the words and held in her moan from the diaper touching her and him saying the words that made her weak.

Zoey pouted, “No, please no. Sorry.” Her brain thought of that reality and didn’t want to be not allowed to touch herself, that was a nightmare she never wanted to face.

“That’s what I thought.” He murmured, one hand holding the diaper in position and his other grabbing the back of the diaper’s tape, “Start with the front tapes and try to make it tight, it will loosen in a moment to be more comfortable.” He said, knowing she was barely listening at this point. He grabbed the other side and taped. Then he went to the back tapes as she stared at him with a lost look. “After, just run your fingers in the leak guard area to loosen the tightness. This is also a good time to make sure it’s not too loose and then you could leak.”

Zoey’s brain was in a state of ecstasy by Dr. Grey’s fingers checking her inner thighs and leak guards. Her diaper was softly encasing her hot inner sweet spots and brushing against her so softly. She knew after Dr. Grey left she’d need to touch herself. She was overly aroused and it was unfair how hot it was to have a handsome man diaper her, truly.

“Zoey?” He asked, knocking her out of her thoughts, “Did you listen?” He put his hands on his hips as if he was annoyed.

She nodded, propping herself up on her elbows, “Yes, Dr. Grey.” She lied; she was lost at the diaper front being pulled up against her. She focused her energy on not moaning but reveling in the feelings and moment.

“Hm…” His eyes studied her flushed face and green eyes, “I don’t believe you. What did I say about the tapes?”

“Uhm…” She sat up and felt the bulk of the diaper and heard a crinkle. She blushed and looked down as she felt caught, “To tape it down tight.” Zoey remembered one part! He had to give her credit for that right?

“What did I say right before that?”

Zoey blinked up to his irritated brown eyes glowering down to her. She didn’t respond.

“Which tapes come first? If you answer right, I won’t diaper you tomorrow night.”

“Uh- back ones right?” She said with a little confidence.

Dr. Grey sighed, “Tomorrow I’ll be back. I don’t trust you to diaper yourself correctly yet.” He murmured, putting away the supplies in her bathroom’s cabinet. He came back into the bedroom, “Bedtime, let’s get you tucked in.”

Zoey blinked in surprise, he was going to tuck her in? She tried to hide her smile as she got under the covers quickly and he chuckled at her little excited diapered bottom poking up to jump underneath the covers and snuggled them underneath her arms as he came over. He unraveled her bed sheets that were tucked under the mattress and tucked the looser white cover underneath her ankles, legs and arms. He tucked her in expertly as she felt hugged by her covers, as if they were cuddling her.

Dr. Grey sat on the side of her bed for another moment, petting her hair as her eyes said it all. Her green eyes bounced happily up to him and it looked like she was trying to hide her smile.

“You’re enjoying this baby treatment, aren’t you?” He murmured, accusing her in her vulnerable state so easily.

Zoey blushed, looking underneath her long eyelashes a bit shamefully, “If I did, would that be a bad thing?”

He threw his head back with a laugh at her admittance, his medium length dark brown hair fluttering in the motion. He calmed down and looked down to her. She nuzzled her blanket and looked adorable to the doctor.

If he had his way, he’d do many things to the girl. She was becoming dangerous to him and he shouldn’t partake, especially when she’d be going back soon. His eyes were thoughtful, carefully choosing his next words, “It’d be bad for you, yes.”

She asked, a bit breathlessly, “Why would that be?”

Dr. Grey’s eyes drifted down to her pouty pink lips and then back up to her green eyes, “I don’t think you know yourself much, little Zoey. You’ve proven to be a squirming mess tonight after one diaper change, how would you handle exploring any further into your little fantasies and what else I could do to you?”

Her brain clung onto ‘what I could do to you’, that line alone flustering her. She shifted at the words, making her very wet in her diaper, “I-uh…” She frowned, eyes perking up curiously, “What else could you do?”

Dr. Grey’s fingertips brushed hair behind her ear with mischief flickering in his eyes, “I don’t think you could handle that answer.” He stood, going to her nightstand’s lamp, “Go to sleep, maybe if I think you calmed down enough, I’ll give you that answer another time.” He switched off the light without giving her any space to prod more as he snuck out of the room.

She groaned softly to herself in the dark, knowing she had business to take care of before sleeping. After a powerful orgasm in her new diaper, she fell into a deep sleep, vividly dreaming of being in a haunted nursery.

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 12 5/10/2024]

Chapter 13: Brainwashed

Zoey woke up profusely sweating from an orgasm. She rolled onto her side to grab water from how parched she was. She shifted to feel her diaper fully soaked and saw the time was 7AM. Zoey got up and took a shower, placing her wet diaper in the garbage.

It seemed her dreams were becoming more and more real feeling. She remembered the details of the dream in fine detail. Zoey was almost annoyed with herself that she was constantly horny now, it was really problemsome from how she could barely contain it.

The dreams mixed with Dr. Grey slowly babying her more and more was turning her into mush and she wanted to say she hated it… yet it was the most alive she ever felt.

She wanted Dr. Grey in more ways than one. She wanted him to baby her, to hold her, to fuck her and to love her. She wanted to know more about him and for him to know her body. It was almost an obsession Zoey had with him, diapers and baby things. She knew it was a fetish at this point and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Zoey was in her own little world when she went to breakfast, sitting near Ivy who’s last day would be in two days. Trident was outside for his morning swim and it left only Zoey with Ivy.

Ivy ate her cereal, eyes looking over to timid Zoey who was keeping to herself, “Hey.”

Zoey looked up from her cinnamon roll to Ivy who’s eyes were burning into her, “Hey.” She said, feeling like she was for once pulled out of her constant state of thoughts encircling her mind about diapers, Dr. Grey and what they would do.

“I’m sorry for the other week.” Ivy paused, loathing her need to apologize, “I don’t apologize much so don’t take it lightly.” She said quickly, eyes darting away from Zoey and then back.

Zoey frowned, “I’m sorry for electrocuting you, really. Even if you don’t believe it.”

“I’ll get over it at some point.” Ivy said, offering a wink and a small smile, “I’ll be leaving in a few days and we have a lot in common that I think we shouldn’t hate each other if I leave here.”

Zoey shrugged, “Like… what that we have in common?” She was perplexed by what Ivy meant.

“We hate the Agency, tampered with Power X, and got sent here to the brainwash doctor.” She said, head tilting to Zoey.

Brainwash doctor?” Zoey blurted, blinking in confusion.

“Shhhh.” Ivy hushed Zoey, looking behind her as if he were near. She looked back to Zoey with piercing green eyes, “Why do you think you don’t want to leave here, idiot?”

Zoey looked down at the white marble table in confusion, trying to think why she liked the beach house so much when she didn’t do much outside of reading, being diapered and artwork, “I just…” She tilted her head, thinking of Dr. Grey and how much she was falling for him. She didn’t think that was brainwash… to her knowledge.

Exactly. Haven’t you seen his purple eyes in sessions?”

“No, I guess not…” Zoey said.

It was the moment the switch flipped for Zoey…

She gasped, covering her hand with her mouth and the dots aligning to her beginning these erotic dreams about diapers since the start of being here. Those were out of her character, yet she couldn’t say she hated them.

Quite honestly, she loved the dreams and this newfound fetish that she wanted more of. Why did she like the idea that even if Dr. Grey was manipulating her it made her more attracted to him? She was his puppy he could play with all day if he wanted too.

“Why are you blushing? Are you not pissed about this? Dr. Grey isn’t even his real name Zoey.” Ivy said in a hushed voice, eyes serious and scrutinizing.

Zoey shrugged, “I- uh… what’s his real name?” She had no lies to tell, her face may have said it all.

Dr. Mastermind. From things I’ve heard, he’s like really dangerous and called the Puppet Master of Supers, Zoey.” Ivy looked disgusted as she said this, as if she were plotting to leave and turn in Dr. Mastermind.

Zoey tilted her head to the table again, eyes studying the marble vines in thought…

Why did that turn her on more? This new information didn’t change anything for Zoey. If she was his puppet, she’d gladly be that without question. Rather, she’d be his baby. At least he played with her she wouldn’t mind…

As scared as Ivy seemed with a flicker of fear in her eyes, Zoey couldn’t help but meet Ivy’s eyes with a flicker of excitement. Was it fucked up and twisted of Zoey? It was and she embraced her dark and twisted side.

It may have been as dark and twisted as Dr. Mastermind’s.

14: The Puppet Baby

Zoey went to Dr. Grey, or better, Dr. Mastermind’s office slowly, her mind in a swirl of what Ivy told her and what she felt for Dr. Grey. 

Could it all be a lie? Was she brainwashed to be enamored by him? Was she entranced to have this weird fetish? Did he make her want all of these things? 

Zoey shook her head with a tremble of her lip. It was like everything she thought she knew was crumbling down, yet she still wanted him even if he did those things to her. 

Zoey paused by his door and felt tears fall down her face. She wiped her face and put her back against the wall for a moment, closing her eyes and trying to breath slowly to collect her thoughts. She thought about the only facts she knew that couldn’t be mislead by her internal want to believe that this doctor was a good guy:

1)           Before she was taken to the facility and that she never had daily wet dreams that made her wakeup in orgasms. 

2)           She was never this excited all the time.

3)           Zoey didn’t have a fetish for diapers before her first session. 

4)           Zoey didn’t know who Dr. Grey was. She didn’t even know his real first name.

Zoey tried to keep the mental list and wished she had her journal to write down things to remember. Who knew if she’d remember anything after her ‘session’. What even happened during them? Was she just losing her mental state to fantasies more and more each time? It was almost disgusting if she thought about how many times she orgasmed in 3 weeks… Zoey couldn’t deny that she wasn’t loving it though.

She blushed at the thought as she jumped when his office’s door opened and Dr. Grey peaked out, “Zoey, it’s 5 minutes past.” He said, a disappointed tone in his voice that she was late.

Her knees became weak at his tone, feeling like mush that she may have gotten herself in trouble. It was like a switch that his voice could do such things to her. She gulped, remembering what Ivy said and realizing that may have just been a new program in her brain he conditioned her for during the sessions.

Zoey realized he was still waiting for her as she stood in thought. “Sorry.” She mumbled as he awaited her to move into the room and plopped onto the couch, the pull-up softly cushioning her sitting down.

“Why are you late?” He adjusted his white dress shirt cuffs and crossed his arms in irritation. His silent anger making her realize it was a bigger deal being late than she thought.

“I-uhm…” She trailed off, knowing that her excuse either had to be honest or she’d be spanked. Her eyes switched for the first time to glowering back to him, “You’re real name isn’t Dr. Grey, is it?” A real flash of Zoey before the facility came through. The Zoey she knew was strong, fierce and courageous, not this new version that was trembling at words, crying, shy and quite literally a baby at this point.

His mouth went into a line, eyes studying hers with an unreadable expression. A silence filled the room and Zoey swallowed as she sat there, wondering what he was going to do or say. For a moment, a few thoughts scared her… what if he could just make her go to sleep with a snap of his fingers? What if he could control her? If this was his ability, what else could he be capable of?

He sighed, reading her thoughts and choosing his words carefully, “I can do all of those things and more, Zoey.” His eyes, suddenly looking powerful and malicious as she looked up to him. Zoey was confused for a moment… could he hear her thoughts? She thought, gulping as she felt her heart starting to quicken.

“Do all of…what?” She asked in a small voice. He smiled with a light chuckle that sounded almost a hint of evil to her, as if he liked the power he held in the room that she gave him. 

A pause followed as Zoey felt very uncomfortable sitting there. He finally spoke, “My Super name is Dr. Mastermind, you are correct.” He tilted his head down to her, “And I can read your mind, I can snap my fingers and make you fall asleep. I can control you and many more things.” He said slowly, drawing out the fear in Zoey of the possibilities. 

Zoey was scared to say what was next but knew she had to ask anyways, “Then are you, like… evil?” She asked, scared of the answer.

His fingers were grazing his chin, one elbow propped on his other hand, “Not to you.” He tilted his head, studying her reaction and thoughts. 

Zoey snapped, “But- you basically made me into this diaper loving baby plaything, didn’t you?!” She asked, suddenly standing and raising her voice. She felt the energy surge in her hands, electricity pulsating through her veins as the light began flickering.

He turned and walked around his desk, sitting on his desk chair and clasping his hands on his desk. When he looked at her, he had a look of pure amusement from the conversation and her sudden flare of power, “And do you not enjoy it?”

Zoey was fuming a moment before, yet her electricity pulsations quickly calmed down. She sat in thought as she looked to the rug then up to him in confusion, “I-uhm…” She shook her head, torn by the answer, “You made me like it?” She asked, questioning herself.

“I didn’t make you like it.” He mused, sitting back and crossing his arms.

What mind-fuckery was this?! Zoey thought, shaking her head, eyes holding disbelief, “That’s a lie. I didn’t like these things before!” She remembered her list… well, at least 1 or 2 of the mental points. He must’ve been still brainwashing her at the moment to believe a lie!

Dr. Mastermind chuckled, “No, I’m not brainwashing you. This is an uncontrolled conversation, Zoey.” He sighed, a bit annoyed he had to explain things, “Do you remember when we first met?”

Zoey frowned, “Uh… at the hospital?”

He smiled warmly, sad nostalgia in his eyes, “No, because I erased your memory of the first time we actually met.”

Zoey blinked, unable to tell if he was being honest or not, “What-how-why?” She asked, confused.

His eyes glowed a dark purple and as she looked into them, they were swirling. Before she knew it, she was in a completely other room. If was as if she was in her 20 year old body, suddenly transported back 3 years in time. 

She remembers now where she was and how she got there… it was her interview for the Super Agency. This interview would decipher if she’d be on the League that lived in the tower and was the celebrity status and socialites of Supers or be a part of the real Super Force, which were the Hero’s who found real Villains and protected humans. 

She remembered waiting for a long while until a few men walked into the room, one she distinctly thought was attractive in his tall, dark and intelligent type of look. She met his eyes for a moment that were studying her already. She looked to the other guys who was the famous Captain Thwart and Dogman Jones, two people she always looked up to growing up she saw on the news. They were the real Supers of the Super Force, saving hundreds to thousands in large wildfires, natural accidents or worse, Super Villains.

“Hello, Glow Lightning, nice to meet you.” Captain Thwart said as Zoey stood and shook his hand, then the other two’s. “I’m sure you know us, Captain Thwart and Dogman Jones.” He said, surprisingly very cockily in a way Zoey didn’t remember as a kid. Dogman Jones smiled with a wink at Zoey as they shook hands. “This is Dr. Mastermind who will be assisting us in the interview.” 

“Nice to meet you, Zoey.” He said, shaking hands with Zoey as she felt a butterfly in her stomach of nervousness looking into his dark brown eyes and the way he said her real name. She liked the way he said her real name more than she’d ever admit and intentionally didn’t correct him to say Glow. This man looked over 10 years older than her, but Zoey was old enough to play with the idea of dating someone much older.

“Please, sit, get comfortable.” Captain Thwart said, winking at Dogman Jones with a smug smile. Zoey didn’t know why, but these two middle aged Supers made her feel suddenly uncomfortable. She felt the weirdness and the way they looked at her, as if they wanted to fuck her. The only one who didn’t look at her like that was Dr. Mastermind. He had an apologetic look as he met her eyes, as if he didn’t want to be there but had too.

“Dr. Mastermind here is a psychologist, mind reader and hypnotist. We’re going to ask some serious questions today and all you have to do is answer truthfully and follow our instructions, sound good?” Captain Thwart clapped his hands, face charismatic as he said the words.

Zoey nodded, “Great, I’m ready.” She said, a bit too excitedly. She had wanted to be on the Super Force ever since she found out she was Super, which was like, 3 years old. If she could win over these two, she was sure she’d be in!

“Let’s start then.” Captain Thwart leaned in and Zoey caught a whiff of whiskey… that couldn’t be, could it? She thought that he wasn’t the type. She always saw Captain Thwart on TV, he even had his own reality show of him and his wife and kids. He was one of the idol families you’d want to have and supposedly a great family guy and gentleman. Zoey watched the show with her mom growing up and knew it to be true.

“How old are you?”

“Um, 20.” She said, surprised he didn’t know from her papers in front of him. 

“Good. Are you still a virgin?” He asked, tilting his head with a hunger in his eyes. The uncomfortable feeling she suddenly felt was immense as her eyes shifted from him to Dogman Jones who made a small chuckle that he covered up into a cough as he leaned forward and looked to Captain Thwart. Zoey’s eyes began glowering to the two older men as the lights flickered a bit from the energy pulsating in her hands. “Woah now, it’s just a little joke, sweetie.” Captain Thwart gave a little laugh alongside Dogman Jones for a moment. Zoey’s eyes went to Dr. Mastermind who didn’t move nor act like he was even in the room anymore as he stared at his notebook. 

“Don’t call me sweetie.” She said quickly without waver in her voice, hating the word coming from this person she idolized as a child. It was disgusting and disappointing, all at once. Didn’t they know she was on social media as a feminist? Sure, she didn’t like her job, but she liked the purpose. 

Captain Thwart looked suddenly evil with a look in his eyes that held power and then they switched quickly to playful as if he wasn’t affected by her comment, “Bad joke, let’s get to the serious ones. Sometimes we have Dr. Mastermind hypnotize to get interviewees to a state where we can ask questions at their most raw and honest levels. Are you okay with this?” 

From the uncomfortable feeling Zoey got from being in the room with two men who were seemingly drunk, Zoey wanted to walk out of the room. She knew that if she walked out, she’d lose everything she’d ever built with the Agency. Sure, she hated it, but it was her career and she couldn’t go without it. Her eyes shifted to Dr. Mastermind who had his eyes studying hers, as if they never left.

You can trust me with them. I won’t let them do anything to you. You are safe with me.

She heard the words so clearly in her head, as if he actually spoke. 

Her eyes looked to Captain Thwart’s blue ones and nodded, “Sure.” She didn’t know what she was agreeing too but was a bit nervous. 

Dr. Mastermind pushed a golden pocket watch to her, “All you have to do is pick it up and watch the hands tick.” Her green eyes went from Mastermind’s to the watch, eyes moving with the hand in tiny increments, “Listen to it.” He said, eyes glowing deep purple. 

Suddenly Zoey felt like she was in a deep euphoric state as everything became blurry and dark. Her body was paralyzed as she sat. It was as if she was sleeping with her eyes open, yet she could hear and see through what felt like a stained glass window. 

“If you could make her forget everything after this session. She’s a little feisty and bitchy one, aren’t ya?” Captain Thwart said in a lean forward, mocking Zoey who couldn’t move but hear everything.

“If you talk to her like that any further then I’ll stop the session.” Dr. Mastermind said lowly.

“You like to tell me what to do a lot and I’m starting to not like that.” Captain Thwart said. 

“We’ll discuss this later, ask what you want and let’s get on with the day. I have 3 other sessions after this.” Dr. Mastermind said.

Captain Thwart looked at Zoey, eyeing her, “Ask her what her deepest erotic desires are, Mastermind.” He said, a country inflection in his voice that was insulting to Zoey. 

Dr. Mastermind sighed in annoyance, knowing it was a typical question Captain Thwart asked in most sessions, “Zoey, what are your deepest desires?” It was sickening that Dr. Mastermind had to ask these things, but it was his job and he couldn’t not.

“Deepest erotic-“ Captain Thwart began to say before Zoey began answering.

Zoey was surprised she started talking as her brain felt like it didn’t know but something deep within her did, “To be loved unconditionally, to be cared for, to be a kid again, a toddler or baby even. To feel safe and depend on someone who I know cares for me. I’d go as far as to give up my control completely to someone. To be controlled and told what to do, knowing they always have my best interest in mind.”

“Okay, this one I have to get a blow job from. I call dibs.” Dogman Jones said, getting up and beginning to unbuckle his pants. Zoey felt her heartrate speed up as she heard him get up. Then, a moment later she heard a thump sound as he fell to the ground. 

“Why the fuck did you do that Mastermind! Now you’re pissing me off big time buddy-“ Captain Thwart said and then Zoey heard another thump as he fell to the ground. 

She suddenly blinked and saw the room clearly, looking to the ground where Captain Thwart was slumped and then she looked to Dogman Jones who was on the other side of the ground. Both looked knocked out cold as she looked to Dr. Mastermind who looked apologetically to her.

He sighed, writing down a few things and nodding to the door, “They will remember your interview as subpar but nothing else. You don’t want to be in the Super Force anyways, lots of rape and other horrible things. I don’t care to go into detail.” His eyes looked studying as Zoey nodded, shaking her head to them.

“They aren’t what I remembered seeing…” She trailed off, looking to Dogman Jones belt in his hand, he really was going to rape her? That was beyond her.

“They aren’t who they portray.” Dr. Mastermind said, eyes glanced to her lips and then her eyes. “You can go, just try to stay away from them, hm?” He asked, head tilting as if already protective of her. 

Zoey shook her head, eyes watering from what had just happened and all the things she believed about the Super Forces that were so wrong now. How could they do those things to people? She couldn’t bare to imagine other people being raped by them. It was despicable and disgusting to her. The person who seeked justice for those people. 

“Do they do this with every interviewee?” She asked, an edge in her voice.

Dr. Mastermind sighed, “They try but can’t with me here.” 

“What happens when you aren’t here?” She asked, Dr. Mastermind not needing to read her mind to know her disgusted thoughts. 

He was now the one who flickered in disgust and hatred, “They’ve done things.” 

“And…” She shook her head, “Why do you still work here?”

“To stop them or as much as I can of them.” He said, head tilting down to the Supers. 

Zoey swallowed, “Can I help at all?” Her eyes serious as she looked at Dr. Mastermind’s. His eyes flashed in surprise by the sudden offer. 

He shook his head, “No.” He gave no explanation, just not allowing it completely. 

“But, I mean, I can’t leave here and not want to see justice for what they’ve done.” Her eyes held a wild flicker Dr. Mastermind hadn’t seen before that scared him for her life. He didn’t know this girl but he couldn’t let her leave knowing what she knew. She was, quite possibly, the gasoline to his fire and he couldn’t let her explode what he had been working on for years. 

“I know and that’d why I have to erase your memory of this session too.” 

Zoey began, “But-“ His eyes flickering in pain to do this to her within the deep purple swirls as she looked into his eyes. 

In a few minutes later she walked to her car, not remembering Dr. Mastermind but Captain Thwart and Dogman Jones interview and how they seemed to like what she had to say. She felt like it wasn’t her best interview ever but was hopefully enough to get into the Super Forces.

While Zoey forgot about Dr. Mastermind, Dr. Mastermind could never forget Zoey and the things she said that day. He was looking for someone who complimented his deep desires and she was everything and more to him.

There was something about her mind, a curiosity he had of her that he didn’t have with… anyone, ever. He would keep his distance, but little did he know he’d cross paths again in a different way.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lionsheart said:

17: The Puppet Baby

I think You've got the númber wrong there... or maybe not, chapter skip?

Anyway, very nice start to a story, I wonder how deep we'll get into mastermind's well... mind. Heheh

Lots of very fun and complex thoughts and feelings to be had with his specific power-set and situation. And of zoey's too.

Hoping for more chapters soon.

On 5/14/2024 at 5:51 PM, Little Lamb said:

I think You've got the númber wrong there... or maybe not, chapter skip?

Anyway, very nice start to a story, I wonder how deep we'll get into mastermind's well... mind. Heheh

Lots of very fun and complex thoughts and feelings to be had with his specific power-set and situation. And of zoey's too.

Hoping for more chapters soon.

I always seem to be way off in the chapters so thanks for the feedback😅 Thanks for the kind words on the story and more chapters are incoming today and in the next week!

• Like 1

15: Gasoline

Zoey came out of her memory lapse and blinked to Dr. Mastermind in confusion, “That was… real?” She asked, feeling so disgusted of things she never knew almost happened with Dogman Jones and Captain Thwart. They were thirty years older than her and disgusting old men!

“Yes.” He said, a flicker of regret in his eyes to show her that, “I didn’t want you to remember that, but this conversation left me with no choice.” 

Zoey shook her head, “I just… this is a lot to unpack.” She shook her head, putting her hands through her long dark brown hair.

“We can use your session today to talk, if you’d like.” He said, watching her carefully, eyes flicking over her fingers threading through her beautiful dark brown waves.

“I mean… I just don’t get why me saying that lead you to make me like diapers? That’s what I can’t unpack the most.” She shook her head. Looking into his warm brown eyes that flickered humorously.

“Because you didn’t know how much you liked diapers until I introduced you to them.” He said, tilting his head as if it were a known thing, “Against popular beliefs, I can’t entrance someone to like something they hate or are disgusted by in the longterm. I can only coax and show what it could be like.”

Zoey shook her head, “But that doesn’t help explain why I org-“ She hesitated to say the word, “orgasm every morning?”

Dr. Mastermind smiled playfully, “I thought that would be nice, is it not? I can make the wet dreams stop if you insist.”

“No-“ She scrunched her face, saying no so quickly, “I mean, they are nice.” She said with a frown as Dr. Mastermind gave a knowing smile to her. “I just don’t get why you do this… with every patient right, not just me?” She asked, wondering if Joey, Trident and Ivy were the same.

He chuckled loudly with a shake of his head, “No, I don’t. Haven’t ever crossed that line with anyone else.” He calmed down and settled back in his chair with a ghost of a smile. 

Zoey frowned, more confused, “Then why me? Why diapers and everything else?”

His eyes switched to a lustful look suddenly, “Because the day I met you I couldn’t stop thinking of you being my little baby and exploring what that looked like to have you under my control.” Zoey felt warmth in her chest down to her lower abdomen from his words. It made her hot and bothered as he looked at her and she knew he knew how she felt. 

“I-I just don’t get it. I don’t get how you asked me about my deepest desires and that turned into diapers, embarrassment and being babied still.” She said, trying to pull out of him that it couldn’t just be her who liked the babying and diapers.

Dr. Mastermind blinked with a humored expression placed on his face, “I’ve always had a…” He trailed off, looking to Zoey’s crotch, “fetish, one could say, for control and humiliation in it’s rawest form. Diapers, wetting, other things are just in that spectrum that gives me total control. Finding someone who’s consensual and willing to do those things is rare.” He said, licking his lips as he looked into Zoey’s eyes. “Finding someone who I’m attracted to mentally and physically is even rarer.”

Zoey bit her lip, “So that’s how I’ve been turned into this,” She waved to her padded crotch, “from your own deep desires?” A bit of hurt was in her eyes now. Although his words validated her thoughts that had been cycling in her head for so long, she couldn't get past the diapers.

He shook his head, “Don’t get yourself confused, little Zoey. It was a part of yours too, I just had to show you what it could be, and you liked it, more than you and I even knew possible.”

“How can you tell if you’re just brainwashing me every session?” She said, not believing him fully that stung Dr. Mastermind’s heart.

“The sessions weren’t me brainwashing you, that’s a negative connotation I don’t like to use for what I do.” He said quickly, annoyed from her continued usage of the word, “I hypnotized you to a deep trance-like state between your unconscious and conscious self to learn who you were in your rawest form. I helped that come out that you were experiencing heightened excitement like you’re feeling now. That’s normal." He paused, eyes serious and unwavering to Zoey as she blushed at the idea that it wasn't just Dr. Mastermind brainwashing her. The realization hitting that this weird new diaper-lover-thing and being babied was something she actually enjoyed too, "The wetting and other things I hypnotized are another story, something I thought would be fun with you that’d you enjoy, like the wet dreams.” 

She blinked to her hands, studying her tiny fingertips in a sadness of realizing that the past few weeks she was in a hypnotized state, “So, how do I know what’s real or not? How do I know I really like this if I’m hypnotized to feel these things?” 

Dr. Mastermind took a deep breath and crossed his arms, “I’ll stop everything and let it all fade. It’ll take a week, in which you’ll be leaving by then.” 

Zoey looked up to his eyes, her eyes suddenly sad, “What if I don’t want that?”

A corner of his mouth went up, “What do you not want, Zoey?” He leaned forward, intrigued.

“If you can read my mind, why do you still ask me questions?” Zoey asked, crossing her arms.

“Because I like seeing you squirm and blush when you answer.” He said, playfulness shadowing his eyes.

Zoey giggled softly, “I don’t want to leave nor stop. I want to be…” She blushed, knowing she just gave him what he liked, but, deep down, also what she equally craved for, “babied and diapered. I want the full experience before I leave.” She said, swallowing and maybe not knowing fully what that meant yet.

He got the pocket watch out of his drawer and tossed it to her, “Then let’s begin our session.” 

• Like 1
  • Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 15 5/15/2024]

16: Slipping Further

Zoey woke up moaning softly to an orgasm and a soggy GoodNite from her session.

Fuck.” She cursed under her breath, seeing the wet patch on her black shorts.

Dr. Mastermind quickly chastised, “Bad girl. That’s an adult word you aren’t allowed to use.”

Zoey gulped looking up to him who already had a towel he was sliding under her bottom on the couch, wipes and a diaper out.

She blinked at the diaper, “I am not wearing that during the day.”

“You are.” He said, teasing her further, “If you’re going to start wetting during the day and night, I can’t trust you’ll stay dry on your own.”

The belittling comments made her flushed, hot and bothered as he helped her pants and soggy GoodNite off. He took wipes to her bottom and front as she softly moaned from how sensitive she was to touch down there after orgasming.

“Ah, ah, only good girls get treats. You were bad and it’s time for a spanking then your diaper.” He scolded as she laid there in pure humiliation and post orgasm state. She squirmed at his tone as if she were bad. His words and tone just made her more excited. He went to the other open side of the couch and patted his lap. She took a second as she realized she’d have to crawl over like a baby.

She blushed as she went over his lap and he held her down with his strong arms.

“I told you you’d get 15 last time we did this, didn’t I?” He asked, fingertips tracing her bottom.

“I think.” She said, knowing it was 15 but hoping it’d be lower.

She made a small yelp as she felt a sting, “16 sounds better.” He said, beginning to spank without mercy. She winced at the pain and the loudness, wondering if her house mates heard. If they were inside, she was sure they probably could tell what was going on. By the 16th spank, she was in tears underneath him and he pulled her up, kissing her forehead and cooing her. The aftercare and endorphins from the pain made it all worth it to her as she nuzzled into his chest, “Shhhhh, I’ll take care of you little one, don’t worry.”

She nuzzled into him calming down, “I’m sorry for cursing.”

“It’s okay.” He pulled back and looked her in the eyes, “How does a fresh diaper sound? I’m sure that will cheer you up.” He said, as if she were a small child.

She frowned, knowing his cards now and that he enjoyed her humiliation… yet why did that make her more excited? She blushed as he pushed her onto the towel on the couch, opening the diaper and placing it under her.

“After this change, I don’t think I’ll need to diaper you tonight, what do you think?” He asked, powdering her bottom, “Remember only a few sprinkled of powder.” Zoey was looking forward to that night and now that she was getting her diaper earlier, she didn’t think that she wouldn’t see him again that night.

“I dunno if I’ll remember this time either what to do.” She said with a playful grin and his eyes flickered with something unreadable to her.

“Hm, well then maybe I’ll have you write the steps 100 times in your sketchbook upstairs before our next session if you’re having memory problems.” He said, tilting his head as if he really wanted her to do it herself.

“Never mind, I- uh, think I’ll remember this time.” She said, playing into his low key threat. She thought she understood Dr. Mastermind more since they talked about everything, and she thought this may just be roleplay but it was becoming apparent for him this was lifestyle and he wanted her to be his actual adult toddler baby. The back-and-forth mind games were exhausting for her though.

“I can still come over tonight and make sure.” He offered, brushing her rosebud with his powdered thumb deliberately as she moaned in surprise that he did that.

“Mmmph.” She mumbled, hips moving and wanting more.

“You’re so easy to play with, my little Zoey.” He said, eyes bouncing at how reactive her body was to simple words and touches now. He pushed the front of her diaper over her and taped her quickly, “There, much better isn’t it?” He patted above her crotch and made sure not to hover over her sweet spots again.

Zoey nodded, “I guess.” She got up and he helped her into new sweats he had in his closet. Zoey made mental note that he must have known that this was going to happen.

“Wear you’re diaper today like a good girl and maybe you’ll get a reward tonight.” He said, eyes switching from serious to lustful in one sentence. She shifted on her feet with the bulky diaper now obviously between her thighs that she couldn’t close. It wasn’t just a daytime diaper but a thick nighttime one to her demise.

She tried to not seem eager, “Okay, I’ll be good.” Even if she meant that she could be caught by the other house mates, she’d do it. She heard him chuckle as she slowly waddled out, the padding crinkling slightly with each move. It was bulky, louder than she thought and obvious. As she walked down the hallway and the light casted over the living area, she considered skipping lunch so that she wasn’t caught. She didn’t know if Ivy or Trident would notice but she didn’t want to push it.

She walked into the dining room to see Ivy and Trident already eating and talking about what they were going to do after the program since they both left by the end of the week.

“So you’re going back to the Super Forces?” Ivy asked Trident.

“Unfortunately.” Trident said, piercing blue eyes falling on Zoey as she sat down slowly, “Are you okay?” He asked, eyeing her and the sudden awkwardness she was at the table.

“Yep.” She said, looking to Ivy and Trident quickly before reaching for a sandwich that sat on the middle of the table.

Ivy’s eyes studied Zoey’s puffy ones and looked to her food, “You can talk to us, you know. I won’t bite anymore.” She said with a flash of a smile. Zoey shook her head and just ate her sandwich, not wanting to talk about it.

“What are your plans after leaving here, Zoey?” Trident asked after a moment of silence, changing the subject.

Zoey was mid bite as she swallowed, “I guess go back to the Tower? Then plan my fake suicide attempt and maybe do what Sarah is.” She shrugged.

Ivy laughed, “Yeah right, good luck with that.” She shook her head as Zoey gave her a confused look, “Sarah is wanted by the Agency. She has a false sense of security and if she’s found by the Agency, she may as well try to kill herself.” Her and Trident exchanged a look as Zoey scrunched her face in confusion.

“Why though? Can’t we just quit, I don’t get it?” She asked.

Trident sighed, looking up from his plate and considering what to let up on, “I mean… from working on the Super Forces and hearing what has happened to people who cross the Agency, it’s pretty fucked up.” He shook his head, “They don’t even let people quit, I’ve tried.”

Ivy nodded, “I have too, that’s why I started doing Power X from my PTSD. People from the Super Force are fucked up.” She shook her head, eyes scrutinizing the table, “Luckily this program has made me forget a lot of it. I know about what happened, but I can’t remember in detail. I just know what to be aware of.” Ivy said, a glint of pain in her eyes. Zoey swallowed, feeling like she knew that Ivy may have been sexually assaulted like Zoey almost was. If not for Dr. Mastermind, she may have been the same as Ivy.

“Me too.” Trident said with a serious tone, eyes meeting Ivy and then looking down, “It’s going to be hard to go back, but I know our options now.” His eyes flicked from Ivy to Zoey with an ounce of courage.

Zoey was confused, as if she was missing a huge part of a plot in a book, “What options are you talking about?”

Ivy looked to her, “To go back and be a part of Dr. Mastermind’s team or to go into hiding.”

“I thought you thought he was an evil mastermind or something this morning?” Zoey said in confusion.

Ivy nodded, “I did. Then I had my session, and he knew what I told you. We talked and I learned a lot about his vision, how he wants to protect us, humans and other future Supers from them.” Ivy said them as if referring to the Supers Force. She shrugged, “I believe him, I really do now. That’s why I’ve decided I’m going back to the Tower.”

Zoey nodded, still beyond confused that she shifted, remembering the diaper snug around her hips. She went back to her food, not realizing that her situation may be worse than she initially thought. Zoey wasn’t alone in knowing how dark the Agency was, that was apparent.

• Like 1
  • Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 16 5/17/2024]

Couldn't keep my eyes open to read the other chapter until today, so caught the double. Great chapters! Hoping this turns into the perfect daddy/baby girl relationship for them! (A part of me still doesn't know if we should trust him though!)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Couldn't keep my eyes open to read the other chapter until today, so caught the double. Great chapters! Hoping this turns into the perfect daddy/baby girl relationship for them! (A part of me still doesn't know if we should trust him though!)

Thank you so much! It's full circle to hear your thoughts on the story, I have read your stories throughout the years and am a huge fan of your stories! ❤️ Also, to the comment about the perfect daddy/baby girl relationship... maybe the next few chapters may or may not disappoint! 🤔

• Lionsheart changed the title to Glow Lightning’s Regression | Super Baby Saga V1 [Ch. 17 5/18/2024]