LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

forced into diapers

Hi all,

I used to have a panty fetish. I've been talking to a dominatrix online for some months and two weeks ago she made me order diapers. by her orders i've been wearing them everyday for the last week. Today she told me to join this forum and seek encouragement for adopting a full diaper lifestyle

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD. Well whatever brought you here is fine. Come in, make yourself comfy. How are you finding your forced diapering? Have you ever thought of wearing/using diapers ever before? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Hi! Thanks :) 

Never had thought about it before, I'd heard of diaper fetishes before but it didn't interest me. 

How am I finding it? Well there's been twice that I found it to be very convenient lol, so that's a bonus! It's hard not to be distracted by it while I'm out of the house, I feel pretty self-conscious but that's gotten a little easier since I've started. 

The sexy aspects of it are great...when I have my personal time all the embarrassment I've felt during the day pushes me to new heights of pleasure so that's awesome.

Sometimes it's surreal, like I take a step back and like, holy fuck, what am I getting myself into?

On 5/4/2024 at 2:55 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD. Well whatever brought you here is fine. Come in, make yourself comfy. How are you finding your forced diapering? Have you ever thought of wearing/using diapers ever before? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2