LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Domestic Discipline Accepted Here?

I'm Kristin. Been in a DD marriage since 2020. In the beginning me and my husband lightly broached power exchange relationship dynamics and mostly joked about Domestic Discipline. During the Pandemic, when we spent most of our time at home just the 2 of us, the jokes of Domestic Discipline turned into discussions, and then serious consideration of beginning a Domestic Discipline marriage. We ended up giving it a try and it works extraordinarily well for us. We optimistically hoped for benefits and the benefits are better than we thought they could be.

I am Taken in Hand (submissive) and he is the Head of Household (the leader). Basically, my hubby, as the leader, has the final say on matters, has expectations for me, and ultimately if need be, I am disciplined when I am in the wrong. This works for us.

I've been curious about diapers since I was about 16, haven't dabbled much at all in it. Just have mostly read about it online and seen videos. Husband is very understanding, which is great. He's never made me feel like a freak for my curiosity of ABDL. In fact, he's said he sees it as a powerful form of bondage which could be used for discipline. So, he def understands the Diaper Discipline concept LOL.

For a long time we thought about started incorporating Diaper Discipline into our established Domestic Discipline but have always tabled it. We're heavily discussing it once more.

Talking to some others on DD / Dom/Sub forums has made me feel Diaper Discipline in Power Exchange Relationships isn't such an insane, unheard of thing. It's something that couples do they just don't discuss it much. Just like how my husband and I don't discuss Domestic Discipline with friends and family. Even this site I've discovered recently (https://dd-guide.webflow.io/) is all about couples incorporating Diaper Discipline. They claim over 1,400 couples are on there who actively implement it.

Is Domestic Discipline something that's accepted here? Are there other people on here in a marriage like mine? Anyone with experience using Diaper Discipline?

Thanks for your time

Kristin

• Like 2

It's definitely acceptable here. Looking forward to hearing more about it and how it works out for you. 

Combining diaper discipline with your other forms of discipline is awesome.