LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m giving up diapers - a senior rant

I’m going to give up diapers any day now. 

This obsession started when I was four.  I found some of my old baby pants and thought it would be fun to try them on.  They felt so good.  Mom said take them off you don’t need them anymore.  I always do what Mom says, but the desire was overwhelming. 

I made makeshift plastic pants out of anything I could find as Mom had disposed of the plastic pants.  Eventually this began to include cloth toweling or what ever I could simulate as a diaper. This crazy fascination was eventually going to go away — right?

The grocery store baby aisle became my go to place when shopping.  I even worked up the courage to buy the SuperSize plastic pants (thought I was going to die of embarrassment).  This should satisfy my cravings —- right?

High school was the great change, you’re becoming a man so diapers are going to go away — right?  Now I could drive, so I could escape the limitation of my city.  I discovered Salk pants that included liners in the medical supply store near a retirement community.  My excuse, Grandpa needs these. 

Went to college, diapers really didn’t fit with the dorm life, but the desire was always there.  Then the Army said we would like you to go to Vietnam.  Oh, and by the way would you mind carrying this M-16 since you’re an infantryman.  You want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?  Well then - AIRBORNE!  Came back to the world and 2 weeks later I got plastic pants, but found I needed to go the medical route to get a comfortable fit.  I thought all this time away from diapers would have dampened the interest — right?  The only thing dampened was the diaper as this had become part of the wearing experience. 

Got married had a couple of kids which really didn’t fit with my diapers desires.  Funny but diapering the kids was totally separate from my own fascination.  I did get a few diaper moments with my love, even got her diapered up a few times.  Then cancer took her away from me. 

During this time I’d discovered all the wonders of the internet catering to my diaper desires.  Ordered more stuff than I should, but what the heck you only live once and I was becoming a senior.  I’ve meet up with some fellow ABDLs to share experiences, we come at this from so many different directions.  Ok, with all this maybe I’ve finally burned out the interest — right?  I just have to throw out all the ODU onesies, the Dependeco diapers, the Threaded Armor pants, everything from Northshore and ABUniverse - because I'm giving up diapers any day now.

• Like 3

I've figured out there really is an end of diapers for me, the day I pass on to whatever comes after. Of course that's dependent on my wife deciding on not giving the funeral director a Rears Princess Pink diaper for under my burial outfit.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

For me I just don't think I could ever give up diapers. The more I think about it and the more I see the baby desires growing the more I realize that this is part of me that's never going away, and honestly I'm at a point in my life where I'm perfectly okay with that. I feel like when I'm allowed to be a baby I'm complete. I'm just glad my mom's okay with it. I'm going to start buying some pacifiers, baby toys and baby bottles, and other things too. I just love this lifestyle so much, and not even god himself could make me give it up. I love diapees cuz I'm a diapee boy!😁🙂🤫

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I've figured out there really is an end of diapers for me, the day I pass on to whatever comes after. Of course that's dependent on my wife deciding on not giving the funeral director a Rears Princess Pink diaper for under my burial outfit.

Hugs,

Freta

Going in my burial instructions, closed casket, diapered and dressed like a baby.

• Like 3

Well, get real diapers and rubber panties and that will cure the enui

@SWetI really enjoyed your writing style! This post is super fun! I have been through many purges in my 33 years of life, but have always come back to my diapers. I just wish I hadn't thrown everything away each purge! I can only imagine the ABDL closet that I would have right now! 

@FretaBWetI am lucky to have a wife whom also enjoys diapers. Some of the happiest times of our marriage have been us being diapered together, pacifiers in, and onsies snapped tight.

Me: "Um...excuse me funeral director, can you please put this on my wife." Hands the stack of clothes over 

Funeral director, looking at me horrified: "This is a pink diaper, onsie with snap crotch and a giraffe pacifier!" 

Me: Smiling politely, "Yes, and please make sure her hair is in pigtails, it's the way she would have wanted it." 

Funeral Director: silence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now being in a relationship with someone who knows I’m gender fluid and is processing that I will never tell her about my ABDL side.

Ive not been in diapers or bought any for a month now. Am I over them I’m hoping so but I do feel I have a connection here.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Now being in a relationship with someone who knows I’m gender fluid and is processing that I will never tell her about my ABDL side.

Ive not been in diapers or bought any for a month now. Am I over them I’m hoping so but I do feel I have a connection here.

Even if you don't, that's okay too. It's nice to be in diapees every once in awhile even if you're not in them all the time. But I will say however that the bench and Purge cycle is very difficult to break. But even if you do break it and don't end up in diapers anymore, the community is still very awesome and cool, so there's that.

• Like 1

Looking at what you were intiatied into ABDL in, vs what you are getting rid of. They are not even related. If those were all I could get, I would quit too

• Like 2
On 4/16/2024 at 5:53 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

For me I just don't think I could ever give up diapers. The more I think about it and the more I see the baby desires growing the more I realize that this is part of me that's never going away, and honestly I'm at a point in my life where I'm perfectly okay with that. I feel like when I'm allowed to be a baby I'm complete. I'm just glad my mom's okay with it. I'm going to start buying some pacifiers, baby toys and baby bottles, and other things too. I just love this lifestyle so much, and not even god himself could make me give it up. I love diapees cuz I'm a diapee boy!😁🙂🤫

For me, I can never give up my diaper that's cause being an adult baby and incontinent, I am stuck in diapers forever and permanently. Not being potty trained and having incontinence is the reason why I can never, ever be allowed out of diapers. It's a part of my life and part of me that I am diapered no matter where I am. I'm perfectly accepting that I will always be diapered and babied. I feel completely comfortable being an adult baby and knowing my mom accepts me as an adult baby. She even allows me to have baby bottles and other baby things around me. I love being an adult baby because I can be an adult in my own way, and I don't have to be potty trained to be an adult, grown-up, and big kid. Diapers also prevent me and deny me the ability to be potty trained. It even shields me from the stressful adult world. They keep me young, diapered, and babied in an adult world. I just like diapers so much cause I am a diaper girl who can't be potty trained and trusted to stay dry.

• Like 2

@SWet,  So many of the things in your post parallel my life also.   You've got 10 years on me, but our experiences are so alike in most ways.  It's good to hear from other older folks who have walked the same road though life.  Thank you !