LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way To Put A Diaper On?

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I normal wear disposibles. But wanted to ask how everyone else does it.Yes I have been using for 3+ years as an incont but the first 2.5 were nights only.

Anyway when I used depends when I started first needing diapers. but now use Tena brand supers, and a few others.

Only way i have ever been able to do it is

1)Tape the one side of the top.

2)Then the othe side of the top.

3)Then pull up to get it tight in the croth.

4) Tape each side of the bottoms.

How are you doing it?

Also how Is real Diapers done with baby pins. Just curios about them, might try some pin on type since I have plastic pants fopr use over disposibles at night incase of a leak. Be nice to use soft pin on type and give my skin a rest from disposibles.

Were to get the pin on type ya fold? and How to fold them

Guest dodgedart

bottom tapes first, then waist.

See i don't even see how ya do that...and i wear 24/7 for 1 years now or so.

if they had 3 tapes you could do the leg cuffs and pull up and do the top. But with the Tena supers

They have 2 tapes middle and wasit.

I was also wondering if pointing up/down had something to do with how ya putting it on?

{yes i saw ya a girl so not a question for ya LOL}

I Also saw the up/down thread for the guys! When I use a Larger diper like the Tena supers have they have enough room for down,alltough Uncomfortable But Depends ect. dont and make it impossible even if ya wanted to.

Won't pointing it down hurt the guys?

No one said how to properly fold use a cloth diaper yet........or places to get them localy no matter where ya live?

When I'm using disposables, then I'll ususally stand and start by setting it on my backside, reaching around and pulling it forward, attaching the bottom tape, then going to the other leg doing the same. Then the upper, or middle tape, then the otherside. If there is a middle tape then once done on one side I do that side upper tape then I can pull it tighter for the other side.

For cloth, I set down and pull it forward until that is where I want it setting then pull one side around and pin. Once done then I usually stand and pull the other side tight. Since the cloth stretches, I will sometimes need to go back awhile later and repin one side. The problem with cloth and pinning is when the cloth starts getting holes from being stretched to much. But if not stretched then they have a tendency to droop to much to quickly. I do like the feel of cloth better, but then disposables sometimes feel better once wet. And some covers for cloth can be rather tight on legs, etc.

Wahahaha jul wee a

The best way to put a diaper on!?! Have someone else do it for you! ;) There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like how my gf does it. Shes the only one to have ever diapered me other than myself and i get upset cuz i cant do it the way she does it. Sides...you kina feel all toddlerish and stuffs. Once i started wriggling cuz i was so excited for diaper time ^_^

when i do it myself i lay down, do the middle tab and the top tab on the right side, then the same for the left and then i do the bottom tabs kina at the same time. ^_^ (i wear depends. tho i dont know why they call them depends...they arent that dependable)

I used to do the top tapes first but a few years ago I figured out that it was MUCH easier to do the bottom tapes first. I also wear Tena Supers (and Abena X-Plus and Molicare Super Plus). With all diapers I first fold the crotch area in half lengthwise. I then put the diaper between my legs. After that I pull it forwards/backwards until it is in a comfortable position. I hold it up by squeezing my legs together. I then grab the back of the diaper (one hand on each side) and pull it taught. I also do the same with the front. After that I spread out the front of the diaper and make sure it is centered. Once centered I hold it in place by placing my left hand in the middle front of the diaper. With my right hand I grab the back bottom tape and pull it to the front as far as possible without forcing it and do the first tape. I then do the same with the left. I check that the diaper is still centered and then repeat the procedure with the top tapes. Easy.

Guest dodgedart

Well I tried the bottom first and it does get the crotch area better! So less chance of a leak just harder to put on the way.

I am not sure of what diapers i am using I tossed the package they are the soft white with a plastioc landing area for the tapes. Tena supers or super plus, not the green ones

• 1 month later...

I normal wear disposibles. But wanted to ask how everyone else does it.Yes I have been using for 3+ years as an incont but the first 2.5 were nights only.

Anyway when I used depends when I started first needing diapers. but now use Tena brand supers, and a few others.

Only way i have ever been able to do it is

1)Tape the one side of the top.

2)Then the othe side of the top.

3)Then pull up to get it tight in the croth.

4) Tape each side of the bottoms.

How are you doing it?

That's exactly the way I do it too. Makes for the best fit possible (with the exception of having someone else diaper you) Also looks better too, I used to put on my diaper lying down, but it made for such a poor fit, and sloppy looking too

• 2 weeks later...

here's my "routine"...

I wear either Tena Slip (Super / Maxi or sometimes Plus) or Molicare Super Plus... both the european version with two tapes on each side and plastic outer cover... (we don't have the Tena SLIP with a cloth backing here...)

when lying down:

-I lift my bottom up a bit, slide side disposable (I don't really fancy cloth...) underneath with the back part being a bit "higher up" (not centered)

- Pull the front part up between my legs, and work "out" the leg-gathers...

- adjust the placement until the front is slightly "lower" than the back part of the diaper

- press my legs together... this, at least for me, ensures that the diaper stays in place and has the propper fit when I tighten up the tapes

- I start with the lower tapes (closer to the legs)... and usually with the left one... I pull them slightly "upwards, not straight" and tape it down

- repeat this with the other side (lower right tape)

- ensure that my memeber is pointing downwards between my legs... the only way not to leak when lying down...

- Snuggly fit the top two tapes (left / right)

- readjust (fingers) the leg-gathers to make sure they face towards the outisde..

that's it...

and when standing (public toilet... whatever)

- stand with my back against a wall / door / whatever

- "clamp" the diaper between the wall and my back, again with the back part a bit higher up...

- pull the diaper's front up between my legs and adjust the placement a bit

- press my legs together... this, at least for me, ensures that the diaper stays in place and has the propper fit when I tighten up the tapes

I really press together quite hard, especially when I'm intending to "walk around" in a diaper rather then going to bed... this way I've found that the diaper will fit snuggly but not "chafing" and allow me to move around without the tapes ripping / getting loose from too much tension

- I start with the lower tapes (closer to the legs)... and usually with the left one... I pull them slightly "upwards, not straight" and tape it down

- repeat this with the other side (lower right tape)

- ensure that my memeber is pointing downwards between my legs... the only way not to leak when lying down...

- Snuggly fit the top two tapes (left / right)

- readjust (fingers) the leg-gathers to make sure they face towards the outisde..

Sitting..

Well I never really managed to get a sincerely good fit when trying to put a diaper on in the sitting position... I didn't try often, but the few times I didn't like it too much.

I find with me, the TENA SLIP Diapers (all models) do fit the best and even when wearing one long, using the methodes above the fit is still good hours later even is I move a lot.

Molicares fit ok, but they tend to "loosen up" a bit over time...

Euron Slip also fit quite well but I prefer the tenas

TENA is the best imho anyways, simply for it's design / fit, the near perfect tapes (refastenable many many times... good if you gotta go to the toilet for a BM... I try not to do that in my diapers... when I wear them) or simply if you want to readjust the diaper for whatever reason.

also capacity and comfort-factor are very good with TENA Slip...

I really like the "SUPER" as I find I can wear them underneath my cloth without much of a visibilty factor and yet they're very capable of holding much.

during night I prefer the MAXI or somtimes SUPER...

The Plus I sometimes wear when I want to wear a diaper and really don't want to take any chances at getting noticed.

• 1 year later...