LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

shipping diapers - best way to pack?

I have a bunch of diapers I'm want to sell and am considering selling them as sample packs on ebay. If I do 2 per order, I'd need somewhere around 70 packages. Thing is, do I go with boxes or padded envelopes? Wish I could sell them on FB marketplace but I'm not really wanting to do face to face or having someone I know but isn't a FB friend seeing the listing.

Was just in another discussion somewhere else about shipping and one guy mentioned that using a padded envelope with USPS changes it from "letter" to "parcel" - and that increases the shipping cost.  So, I would think cost would be virtually the same for box or envelope at that point.   As far as why it becomes a parcel I think is because it can't go through the letter sorting machines.

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Was just in another discussion somewhere else about shipping and one guy mentioned that using a padded envelope with USPS changes it from "letter" to "parcel" - and that increases the shipping cost.  So, I would think cost would be virtually the same for box or envelope at that point.   As far as why it becomes a parcel I think is because it can't go through the letter sorting machines.

Yep. Has to be flexible to be a letter. I saw a thing on a photo  printer that had to cut a notch in the spine of his photo books just to get the lower mailing cost.

On the other hand Using a light weight mailer may keep you under a pound for one or two diapers, and its really anything over a pound that gets pricey.

It would depend on what your shipping. Some diapers would ship better in a small shipping box, others the padded envelope would be best.  A couple of some of the thicker diapers might need a box, just cause of the bulk. A few of the nice thin ones, would easily fit in one of thoes padded envelopes.

I know ABU shipped the small samples I bought in one of those tyvek mailers.    When I ordered my Little Kings/Alphagator samples ... I can't recall how they were shipped.  But XL are quite a bit larger than small.

PS:  The smalls were for my plushies.