LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A British Mommy

Hello, I am a Mommy in the UK who has friends all over the world.

I have been a caregiver for quite some years now, to my little squishy. I am a trained musician and also trained in mental and public health.

I will say more about myself as I learn about this site, for the moment I am learning about it.

EuWQ0D2WYAIBfYW.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to Daily Diaper (DD) @Miss Mummy 🤗

Hope you will enjoy it here and make more new friends. Learning new things and sharing your experiences as a mummy with other mummies, daddies, ab's, littles, ak's etc. I think DD is one of the best places on the web for ABDLs

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Miss Mummy. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here with us. A mummy type is always welcome. Please come in, have a look see, and make yourself at home. I’m sure you’ll attract lots of attention, and hopefully make some friends. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

On 4/3/2024 at 3:48 PM, Rachael-Little said:

Hello, welcome I bet your a great caregiver 

Enjoy it here 

Many thanks! I have jut learnt how to reply in here!

On 4/4/2024 at 12:12 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Miss Mummy. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here with us. A mummy type is always welcome. Please come in, have a look see, and make yourself at home. I’m sure you’ll attract lots of attention, and hopefully make some friends. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you, lets see how this adventure is for me

On 4/3/2024 at 5:16 PM, Chris_jr10 said:

Hello and welcome from Sunny Staffordshire, West Midlands.

Thank you! I don't see a "reply" button, and I think I can only quote?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Miss Mummy said:

Many thanks! I have jut learnt how to reply in here!

Thank you, lets see how this adventure is for me

Thank you! I don't see a "reply" button, and I think I can only quote?

Scroll near the bottom of the page, or where other replies have left off, (at the bottom). You should see a box that says, “respond to this topic”. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 10:07 AM, Miss Mummy said:

Hello, I am a Mommy in the UK who has friends all over the world.

I have been a caregiver for quite some years now, to my little squishy. I am a trained musician and also trained in mental and public health.

I will say more about myself as I learn about this site, for the moment I am learning about it.

EuWQ0D2WYAIBfYW.jpg

Hi there and welcome! Where are you in the UK? Hope you're finding the site interesting!

On 4/24/2024 at 4:01 PM, BedWetMark said:

Hi there and welcome! Where are you in the UK? Hope you're finding the site interesting!

Hi Mark, thank you for your welcome, I am in the North of Hampshire/ Surrey border. I also have plans to have a second focus in the North of UK.
I find the web interesting, yes, although in the last days I have not had a lot of time to visit it. Social media take most of my time!

On 4/27/2024 at 11:12 PM, Miss Mummy said:

Hi Mark, thank you for your welcome, I am in the North of Hampshire/ Surrey border. I also have plans to have a second focus in the North of UK.
I find the web interesting, yes, although in the last days I have not had a lot of time to visit it. Social media take most of my time!

No way! You're near me then!