LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something i found on the Internet

I'd love to find the original thread for this in whatever 4chan derivative it ended up happening in. I have some questions for our author here about his "testing."

So...yes, this could theoretically work, with a huge, massive pile of caveats.  I do not recommend anybody actually do this method. But let's talk about what I think is going on here.

You have two muscles to "defeat" for incontience - the autonomic bladder neck/internal sphincter, and the consciously controlled external sphincter. Finding a medication to target the bladder neck is trivial - honestly, I recommend most people just stick with Tamsulosin/Flomax if they're looking for something. Easy to get generically, minimal list of side effects, and decades of use for this purpose, so it's widely understood by the medical community.

However, Tamsulosin and similar meds won't make you incontient. It just makes it a little easier to pee. From my research, there was no medication that could reliably disable the external sphincter. This makes sense when you think about it - what medication could you take that would relax/disable *only* that muscle and not others like your arms or legs that have similar biological makeup? The one suggested here is interesting, but I'm skeptical how much it's actually doing here - I suspect the required doses to be effective would have significant side effects.

This leads to my conclusion - I suspect these drugs are mostly placebo in helping people who were already diaper training to finally relax and let go. Placebo doesn't mean worthless - I've found there is a necessary part of training where someone feels like they can surrender their need to control themselves. But if there was a possibility to run a larger study under medical supervision...I'd definitely be interested in seeing the results.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BrownBobby said:

You have two muscles to "defeat" for incontience - the autonomic bladder neck/internal sphincter, and the consciously controlled external sphincter. Finding a medication to target the bladder neck is trivial - honestly, I recommend most people just stick with Tamsulosin/Flomax if they're looking for something. Easy to get generically, minimal list of side effects, and decades of use for this purpose, so it's widely understood by the medical community.

However, Tamsulosin and similar meds won't make you incontient. It just makes it a little easier to pee. From my research, there was no medication that could reliably disable the external sphincter. This makes sense when you think about it - what medication could you take that would relax/disable *only* that muscle and not others like your arms or legs that have similar biological makeup? The one suggested here is interesting, but I'm skeptical how much it's actually doing here - I suspect the required doses to be effective would have significant side effects.

Frankly just weakening or partially disable the internal sphincter/bladder kneck should be enough to dramatically jump start incontinence training. As far as I know, adults, save those with severe nervous system dysfunction, have near complete control over their external sphincters, so relaxing thoseis easy. The problem has always been convincing the unconcious mind and it's control over the internal sphincter to relax and release. I could see two or three months of diminished or destroyed control in someone who already wants incontinence being enough to convince their subconscious to give up on clenching those muscles. The unconscious is lazy and if you are leaking anyway there wouldn't be a reason to try. And that amount of time would be plenty for a habit to set in.

• Thanks 1