LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~newb~lol

Buddy93

Hi, as you can tell from the title of this post im new!!!*wave* I have liked diapers since a very young age and I still like them. But I like diapers off and on, like mood swings. My parents dont know I wear diapers(I live at home). So do you think I have a diaper condition like AB or DL? I believe I do, I just want to get feedback from the site!

~Let the posts flow!!!~ :)

Um you prolly do. Im similar in the sense that ive ALWAYS been a diaper girl.

Welcome to the boards! Make urself at home and have fun!

Hi Buddy 97 welcome to the best Diaper lovers site, it certainly sounds like you are a Diaper lover with the typical "Binge" and "Purge" periods a lot of us go through.

Always enjoy during the "Binge" :thumbsup: periods and also remember NOT to throw anything away during your "Purge" :badmood: periods as you will only regret the loss of your supplies !! :o

Wewlcome Buddy93, I agree with nappyloon, if you go through a puge don't throw things away. Put them out of site and wait until the urge passes. Replacing can get expensive. Just enjoy yourself.

Dookey

Thanks to all who posted replies! I have a very large problem though. Since I live with my parents and I will not let them know about my diaper use, diapers arevery hard to come by. I managed to find a depends pull-up style diaper that is like 5 years old(for real!) the diaper is unused but the padding has started to clump up and I like diapers that are plasticy, though I still enjoy pull-up style diapers the depends diaper I have is getting old! So what I am trying to get at is how do I get more diapers without anyone knowing? I live in a pretty small town(20,000 people) so going to a store is very risky! If any of my class mates saw me with diapers I would be shunned from all social groups, though I am somewhat popular at school. Any ideas?

I have to be like this -> :ninja: when I wear diapers. Ninja LoL!

Well I don't think there is anyway to hide while buying them, unless you disguise yourself somehow, when you first start buying you think the whole world is looking at you, even at my age I tought the same way.

Now I don't give a crap, its nobodys bussiness what you do, or how you go to the toilet.

Is there anyone on this site or others you visit who live close to you, maybe you can share diapers or at least have somone to go with to get them, there is always strength in numbers, even if its just moral support.

If you only like pull-up type diapers, and are of normal size and weight for your age, you might try goodnights, for boys, or for girls, in XL, they fit most people your age and smaller older people like myself, but there not plastic, plastic is going away, and a little hard to find, other than depends breifs, and the newer stock is going to cloth like material, the other is you can find thm is CVS, if you get the old stock, they are plastic.

The new stuff has a label on the outside of the pack, stating cloth like covers, if you don't see this label its plastic, I have been buying up the ones I find in my area, they are mostly found in medium, because most of the older folks are buying large, so look for those, if you lived by me I would help another diaper guy, I'm sure you can find someone near you, just be careful and get to know the person first, before ou meet them...Good Luck...B

Ok I now feel like wearing diapers!!! :D So where should I get them? :huh: (which placewould be the most descrete?) A CVS next to an intersection, or a Walmart next to a very large road that goes through our whole city? Should I bring a friend?(he knows about me and diaper for like two years and hasent told anyone). What time of the day should I go? post some replies please!!!

Buddy, I can understand being nervous. I think if you just get them and don't make a big deal out of it the cashier and others around you won't. They shouldn't anyway how do they have a clue they are for you? I would suggest you could order some online but I am not sure how your parents handle your mail (how much privacy you have).