LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maximum Wetness for the dollar.

As a diaper lover, I enjoy my diapers for what they were intended for. I also believe in using them to their max capacity and enjoy the full wet feeling before needing to change.

I have used and purchased several premium diapers over the years and have mostly settled on MegaMax and Northshore products as my go to diapers. Now the wife knows I indulge in my diaper time and is fully supportive. And she has seen me in different colors from pink to blue, green, purple, black and the old standby white. So thinking about getting some Rearz diapers with fun prints but don't want to break the bank with costs. So the question is what Rearz diapers are cost effective but have the higher end capacity like a Megamax? Or maybe some other brand that has a similar intake level?

I know that several members of this community have used a wide variety of products over the years, but what is really a great capacity diaper?

• Like 1

Five years in to "24/7" diapers I've settled on the formula of 2 x high capacity diapers per day: this spares me the burden of trying to change at work but obviously lands me firmly in the "high capacity' demographic.

Megamax in Australia are prohibitively expensive as a daily-driver.  I've found the Rearz Inspire+ "Mega" is very good and if you like diaper decor, so is their "Critter Caboose" and the "Barnyard" (which I think the Inspire+ is just a plain version of).

• Like 2

Many years into being diaper dependent, I have found that being in a diaper with 4 boosters, helps me get through the day and I don't have to worry about a diaper change at work. I'm one of those who's in the "high Capacity" demographic. Mainly because I don't know If I leak or poop.

• Like 1

Count me in the maximum wetness camp. A half wet diaper is not ready to be changed and is a waste of both the diaper and the wet experience. Having said that, on the other hand, I don't like leaking diapers and wet stains on my pants. "Know thyself, know thy wetting habits, and know thy diapers." I am quite good at knowing the capacity of my diapers, of course perfection doesn't exist and I have had a few press-out leaks. This morning's NorthShore MegaMax Air Lock diaper is verrrry wet and messy, and all is good sitting here with no leaks or diaper blow-outs. Thank you, Adam (NS Care Supply owner.)

• Like 2

I'm in a wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer right now and love it. I also believe in using my diapers to the max. Any of the Rearz Mega diapers are great. The Daydreamer,  Critter Caboose,  Mermaid Tales,  Safari are all amazing.  The best way to buy Rearz diapers is to watch them for sales and buy a case of them on sale. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday's Little Kings diaper was soaked, but not leaking, when I changed. For a good part of the day the wet bulk in the front, back, and between my legs was sooo nice. I wet several times while at a consulting position for about three hours. I continued to wet at home, I think without my wife knowing, but she is used to me being wet and doesn't comment. Now this morning's Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy so I have two bulges in my diapee, both bulges feel warm, squishy, and exquisite. Cupping and patting my hand on the front of my diaper, can you hear it?

1 hour ago, Young1 said:

The crinklz are super absorbant and are decently priced on northshores site, 

Just another reason to go with crinklz. And my big brother Robbie likes them quite a bit, don't you little guy?!😏😉 Big hugs!🤗♥️🧸

• Like 1
On 4/15/2024 at 12:39 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

Just another reason to go with crinklz. And my big brother Robbie likes them quite a bit, don't you little guy?!😏😉 Big hugs!🤗♥️🧸

I must agree. Crinklz and Betterdry tend to hold a lot more plus there isn’t a print that Crinklz has, that I don’t like. (Though I did think the Buccaneers were blue.)

• Like 1