LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Break Up: Chapter 3 (4/17/24)

“Ugh, this is so fucking typical!” Kelsey shouted in a frustrated tone, poking and prodding at her food with her fork before letting it drop to the plate as it sent out a loud, echoing crash. “Why is it so difficult to just send it back!?”

Danny stared down at his own pasta as he stirred it around with his fork. He felt hopeless and completely unsure of himself as his eyes darted around the various points on his plate. He’d thought dinner had been going well up to this point, but like most things it seemed he was wrong. “Can’t you just eat around them?” He asked stupidly as he tried to get her to lower her voice, not wanting to have to wave a waiter down and demand that the restaurant remake the dish.

“No, Danny. I’m not just going to eat around them. The entire dish is disgusting!” Kelsey shouted, clearly catching the attention of everyone around her. “It's not that damn hard!”

Danny felt himself tensing up, feeling the eyes of those around them all looking in their direction as the waiter slowly dragged his feet in their general direction, obviously trying to avoid Kelsey himself.

“Is uh- there anything I can do to make this meal more enjoyable, folks?” The waiter asked awkwardly, not sure how this was going to go as he stood off to the side, practically ready to dart at a moment's notice.

Kelsey stared at Danny, widening her eyes as she waited for him to respond which only worsened the anxiety he had been feeling up until now.

“Err- '' Danny started. “I- Is it possible too,” He started, feeling too nervous to ask for a replacement dish. After all, Kelsey had specifically ordered this dish, why was that the restaurant's fault? “Do you want to trade dishes?” He suddenly interjected, having thought of what he figured was the perfect compromise but Kelsey’s face made it very clear she wasn’t having it.

She scoffed as she rolled her eyes. “Can you show me to the door?” She asked the waiter, suddenly getting up from the table as she grabbed her purse and followed after the waiter towards the exit.

“Kelsey?” Danny sheepishly called out, now completely overwhelmed as his mind flooded with dark thoughts as his heart grew heavy in his chest.

“We’re done, Danny. Find your own ride home,” She shouted back, not even gracing him with a look as she walked towards the door, the waiter awkwardly standing to the side as she passed, unsure if she actually needed someone to show her the way out.

Danny’s heart sank further as he watched her walk away. He could feel all of the eyes in the restaurant on him as he heard murmurs and whispers that he could only assume were about what had just happened. Tears swelled in his eyes as he tried to hold them back, quickly losing as he reached for his napkin to wipe them away before anyone could see.

5 months gone, just like that. Not only was she his ride, she was his home, his roommate and if anything he’d at least thought she was his friend. They’d moved in together just over 2 months ago in an attempt to save money and now he was left sitting at a restaurant with no way home, or even a home to return to.

“Is there- anything I can do for you, sir?” The waiter asked as he tried to hold his own composure.

“Just a- check and a box, please,” Danny muttered as he avoided any form of eye contact, holding back more tears as he felt completely humiliated.

The waiter nodded, quickly returning with a box and the check as asked before quickly helping pack up Kelsey’s meal as he could tell Danny wanted out of there. Danny awkwardly shuffled out of the booth and made his way out of the restaurant only to be met with a bitterly cold breeze at the front door as he stepped outside. The dimly lit, empty strip mall parking lot did little to boost his mood as he felt himself begin to shiver as he reached for his phone, delicately balancing the boxes of food in his other hand as he scrolled through his contacts in a desperate state of uncertainty.

Hesitantly, he clicked on one as the phone started to ring. His anxiety numbed by the bitter cold as the rings echoed in his ear.

“Hello?” A woman's voice said over the phone.

“Uh- Hi…Mommy,” Danny said quietly, hearing his ex-girlfriend pick up on the other line.

“Danny, sweetie,” Crystal asked. “What's going on?” She asked in a worrying tone.

“I uh- was wondering if you could give me a ride,” Danny asked as he crossed his arms in an attempt to hold in some body heat.

“Of course, why? Are you okay?” Crystal asked, sounding slightly panicked.

“Yea…just… got dumped and left at the restaurant…” Danny said awkwardly.

“Awww, you poor baby,” Crystal cooed with a condescending tone that Danny pretended not to pick up on. “Where are you at?”

“Terry’s…”

“Oh, I love Terry’s Bistro!” Crystal said ecstatically. “Tell you what, if you’re buying dinner, I’ll come give you a ride,” Crystal happily explained.

“Oh uh- I already ate?” Danny said stupidly, not sure how else to avoid the complete humiliation of having to reenter that restaurant.

“No worries, you can just share a drink with- well what does that make me?” Crystal asked teasingly.

“Uh- sorry?” Danny asked, having been caught completely off guard.

“Well, you left me because you wanted to play big kid with your new girlfriend, but now you’re calling me Mommy again?”

Danny blushed quietly as he stayed silent, unsure of what to say.

Crystal let the silence echo on for a few seconds before chiming in again. “Well you stay right there, sweetie. I’m coming and we can talk over dinner,” She said, promptly hanging up the phone before Danny could interject anymore.

A cold gust of wind swept through the parking lot as Danny felt the little warmth left in his body be washed away. He stood trembling for a minute as he weighed his options. On one hand there was the option of braving it in the cold until one of his fingers ultimately started to purple, or there was the inevitable walk back into the restaurant where everyone could see him in his current disheartened, and trembling state. Though the decision was made rather quickly as another cold breeze swept through the parking lot, taking what little warmth he had left as he took a deep breath in before opening the doors to the restaurant as he graciously stepped back inside to accept the warmth.

He stood sheepishly as the hostess pretended to fumble with some menus behind her stand before acknowledging his return.

“I know I just left, but uh- can I get a table for two?” Danny said awkwardly, getting a confused look from the hostess who obviously was fully clued in to all that had just happened.

“Of course,” She said without skipping a beat. “Right this way,”

Danny anxiously spun his glass of water around as he watched the condensation fall to the table, pooling at the base as he tried not to think about the fact that everyone must be talking about him. Tables slowly emptied out as the waiter occasionally passed by to check on him as he waited for Crystal to arrive. Would it be a positive thing when another woman showed up, or would that only make them judge him more?

20 long minutes passed before the door chime went off as Crystal walked into the restaurant, glancing around before locking eyes with Danny as he let out a sigh of relief. She made her way over, taking a seat opposite of Danny with a smile. “Danny, sweetie. How are you?”

Danny forced a smile back, still fighting back the occasional tear as he relived the night in his head as he wondered if there was anything he could have done differently. “I’ve been better,” He admitted, twirling the water cup around in circles.

“Oh, you poor thing,” Crystal said, reaching her hand out to put on his.

Danny stopped twirling his glass as he looked up at her. She was older than him and she always had a way to just make him melt. They had been together for years prior before Danny had made the stupid decision to branch out and meet new people. Though, in his defense it was partially encouraged by Crystal who didn’t think it was right that she was the only woman he had ever dated, but Danny had loved their time together. She was warm and compassionate and never struggled to cheer him up. She often knew him better than he knew himself and he’d always thought of her as his rock.

Danny stared into her eyes for a second, giving Crystal the glimmer of tears he had been holding back before he reached for a napkin to wipe them away again. Crystal said nothing as he wiped them dry just as the waiter from early approached.

“Hi!” He said, obviously shocked that a second person had actually showed up. “Can I start you off with a drink or anything?”

“Well hello handsome,” Crystal said playfully, giving the waiter a quick glance over as he fought back a blush. “I’m going to have the prime rib. Mashed potatoes and green beans as the side, and a glass of red. Whatever you would recommend,” She said in a firm yet soft tone, all while giving him a rather wide smile.

“Anything else,” He asked, feeling a little blushed in the face himself as he frantically wrote down the order.

“Something strong for this kiddo,” She said, turning her attention back to Danny who was purposefully avoiding eye contact as he spun his water glass around. “Better make that a double,” She said before the waiter walked away.

“So, tell me what happened,” Crystal asked.

Danny shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it.

“Come on,” Crystal said. “You didn’t make me drive all the way out here for nothing, did you?”

Danny sat quietly, mulling over the night in his head as he tried to piece together what happened for himself. “She uh, made a big scene at the table…said it was over…and then stormed out,” Danny said quietly, still spinning his water glass.

“That's it? There wasn’t anything you did, or said?” Crystal pestered, knowing it wasn’t the full story.

Danny shrugged again. “She just…” He started, trailing off as he felt ashamed.

“Hey, look at me,” Crystal said, reaching out her hand.

Danny instantly grabbed hold, slowly lifting his head to look at her as he forced himself to take a few deep breaths, already feeling overwhelmed.

“Had you told her?” Crystal asked.

Danny stared confused for a second, before putting the pieces together as he shook his head.

“So then the two of you just grew apart?”

Danny shrugged again.

“Dear,” Crystal said sternly. “This isn’t going to go anywhere if you just shrug it off,”

Danny let out a deep sigh. “It’s been…tense…for the last few weeks,”

“Few weeks? Didn’t you just move in together the other month?” Crystal asked, already starting to guess at what the problem was.

Danny nodded. “The first month seemed good. Then she started complaining that I wasn’t doing enough, and every little detail became this massive argument,”

Crystal leaned back in her booth as she just smirked at Danny. Part of her had hoped he would become a little more independent with another woman, but it was clear he really hadn’t learned anything. At least not yet.

The waiter returned with her wine, setting the glass down in front of her before sliding a double shot of whiskey to Danny who stared at it wide eyed. He hated most alcohols, but whiskey was especially the least of his favorites.

“Your food will be out in another couple of minutes,” The waiter said, giving a smile to Crystal before turning to leave.

“I think the kid is going to need a chaser too,” Crystal said with a smirk, giving the waiter's arm a soft touch as he turned to leave as she quickly remembered his hatred for anything that wasn’t sweet enough.

“Of course…” The waiter started, looking at Danny.

Crystal let out a laugh. His hopelessness was rather cute as Danny continued to twirl his cup, unaware the waiter was even waiting for a response.. “He’ll take a glass of apple juice,” Crystal said, watching the waiter's expression shift as he nodded and turned away.

Danny waited for the waiter to leave before awkwardly looking up as he looked at Crystal.

“Drink up,” Crystal said.

Danny looked back down at the drink. “It’s-” He started.

“Take a sip,” Crystal insisted.

Danny did as he was told, slowly taking a sip as his face turned to disgust as the liquid sent a strong burning taste throughout his mouth as he recoiled in disgust.

“Don’t be such a baby. Drink more,” Crystal insisted, swirling her glass of wine as she took a sip.

Stupidly, he tried to gulp a large amount of it back as the burning sensation filled his mouth, spreading down his throat as he forced it down, desperately reaching for the glass of water as he sought immediate relief.

Crystal let out a laugh that was soon followed by a chuckle from the waiter who had been unable to hold himself together after having watched everything Danny had gone through tonight. He slid the apple juice across the table, giving Danny a forced smile before chuckling to himself as he walked away.

Dinner dragged on as Crystal pried into every little detail about Danny’s life over the past 5 months since they had broken up as she learned just how little had changed.

“So, where am I taking you?” Crystal finally asked, breaking up the conversation.

Danny felt himself shrink again, having momentarily forgotten about his predicament. “Uh- just the closest hotel I guess,”

Crystal paused for a second, scraping the last of her mashed potatoes onto her fork. “Is that what you want?” She asked, cleaning her fork off before chasing down her last bite with the rest of the wine.

Danny shrugged, unsure of what his other options were.

“When you called me earlier, you said Mommy,” Crystal said, watching as his cheeks reddened. “Your old room is sitting empty if your interested,”

Danny looked up, locking eyes with Crystal as he felt himself practically ready to cry again.

“Rules would be the same, but if you want something a little more permanent than a hotel…”

Danny nodded, suddenly feeling the burden of having to figure out the next steps drop from his chest as he downed the last of his whiskey, chasing it with the meager sip of apple juice he had left himself.

“Well then,” Crystal said, wiping her mouth with a napkin as she scooted to the edge of her seat. “Mommy’s going to go use the bathroom,” She said quietly. “Take care of the bill and meet me outside,”

Did you enjoy the story? Consider supporting my work over on SubscribeStar! Or be sure to let me know what you thought by interacting with the post!
  • Like 12
  • 3 weeks later...

The ride to Crystal’s was both exhilarating and terrifying for Danny. While they hadn’t ended things on bad terms by any means, he still couldn’t shake the nervous feeling that this was all moving too fast. It was bound to fall apart eventually…right? He twiddled his fingers about in the back seat of Crystal’s car as he tried to remind himself that it was largely Crystal’s idea originally, but that didn’t change that it had been over 5 months. He just wasn’t quite sure how it was all going to mend back together.

“Are you excited?” Crystal asked, breaking the silence of the last bit of the drive before putting the car into park as she pulled into her driveway.

Danny nervously nodded his head, staring out at the familiar home as he got out of the car, following Crystal into her house. To Danny, almost nothing had changed. Everything seemed to be exactly as he left it. Pictures and decor lined the hallway, while the same fake plants covered the entryway table as the same yellowish light flooded the hallway. Crystal wasted no time as she slipped her shoes off, making her way down the hall as Danny quickly did the same.

Danny hurried after her down the hall as she stopped at the door to his old nursery before Crystal stepped inside. Danny hesitantly followed after, feeling his nervous stomach twist about as he took a deep breath before stepping inside, ultimately finding it nearly identical to how he had left it.

“I feel it's only fair to tell you that I also saw someone else,” Crystal said suddenly, breaking the silence. “It was pretty brief, but it happened,”

“Oh,” Danny said, unsure of what to say as he tried not to let himself feel bad about it. Afterall, he had left. “Was he, uh-”

“Yes, sweetie. He was a little guy just like you,” She chuckled. “Things were going nicely online, but once we met in person it only lasted a weekend,”

Danny nodded, not sure what else to say, if anything. It wasn’t like he was allowed to be mad or anything and truthfully he wasn’t. If anything, he was just curious about who this other person was, but knowing Crystal that was about as much information as he was going to get.

“Right, well,” Crystal started, walking towards the door as if she had concluded everything she had to say. “I have to admit I wasn’t expecting guests, so I’m going to leave you to it as I have some other things I wanted to accomplish tonight. In the morning we are going to your old apartment to grab your things, and once we return we can get you settled in. It's…7:23pm,” She said, glancing at a clock on the wall. “Which means this is your 24 hour notice to comply with the rules,”

Danny nodded as he felt his cheeks blush as he tried to remember what they all were as it had been a long time since he thought about any of them.

“I trust you remember where most things are? I’ll grab you a towel and toothbrush and set them out in the bathroom so you can get cleaned up,” Crystal said, turning the corner through the doorway as she took off down the hall.

Danny stood in place as he slowly spun about, examining his old room. It felt weird to be back in his old nursery. A place he had told himself he wouldn’t miss when he moved out, but now felt the full effects of its warm, inviting sense of solitude.

~~

Crystal had abruptly awoken Danny rather early in the morning, unsurprised to have found him coddling an old favorite stuffed animal of his with his phone laid out beside him, obviously having fallen asleep watching a video of some type.

Crystal had moved quickly, shoving a piece of peanut butter toast in his face as he pulled his clothes on before being rushed out the door and into the car as she took off down the street towards his old apartment.

Crystal forcefully knocked on the door as she waited for a response. “Do you still have your keys?”

“Uh-” Danny said, slowly pulling them out of his pocket. “I don’t think-”

Crystal snatched them out of his hand, unlocking the door as she barged her way inside, dropping the small pile of reusable grocery bags she brought on the floor before taking a quick look around.

“Mo-” Danny started, not knowing if Kelsey was home before she came running around the corner.

“What the hell!” She shouted. “Get the fuck out of my apartment!”

Crystal stayed calm, brushing past her and making her way into the living room. “We’re just here to get Danny’s things, and then were gone,”

“Danny doesn’t fucking live here!” Kelsey screamed, watching Crystal start to pull some of the games out of the TV stand and stuff them in a bag.

“His name is on the lease, isn’t it?” Crystal said calmly, unphased by her yelling.

Kelsey scoffed as she turned to Danny who was still awkwardly standing by the door. “Get your freaky aunt or whatever the fuck out of my apartment!”

Danny stood quietly before reaching for a bag on the floor. “I just want to get my stuff…” He said sheepishly, not having expected Crystal to barge her way inside, but knew there was no turning back.

“Ugh! You’re the fucking worst!” She shouted, turning around to see Crystal pulling the PS5 off the TV stand. “Hey! That's mine!” She shouted.

“Right…” Crystal started, turning it over to reveal a sticker on one side of a small blue dog peeking over the edge. “I suppose this sticker is too then?”

“What? Yea, the PS5 is mine,” Kelsey said stupidly, unsure what Crystal could possibly be implying.

“Okay, dear. If you really believe that, I think you’ll need to call the police to help us work out what is your’s and what is Danny’s,” Crystal said, carefully placing the PS5 in a bag before tossing the controllers in as well.

“Ye- Yea! Maybe I will call the police!” Kelsey yelled.

Crystal continued on, grabbing anything she knew was Danny’s as she made her way through the living room. “I encourage it,” She said calmly without acknowledging Kelsey with a look.

“Ugh!” Kelsey yelled before storming off into the bedroom where Danny was quietly stuffing his clothes into bags. “You’ve got thirty minutes and then I’m calling the police!”

Danny felt himself becoming overwhelmed, not wanting to deal with Kelsey’s anger as he tried to shove the last of his clothes into the already overflowing bags. “You- could help?” He said quietly, lifting the bags as he carried them to the living room.

“I’m not going to help you steal from me!” Kelsey shouted, pulling out her phone as she started to desperately text her friends.

“Is that everything from the room?” Crystal asked, taking a quick peek through the kitchen.

“I think so…” Danny said, trying to remember what all he actually needed.

“Why don’t you go through the bathroom, I’ll take another peek at the bedroom,” Crystal said, grabbing one of the last empty bags as she made her way down the hall, finding Kelsey criss-cross on the bed as her fingers rapidly typed away.

“This is completely unacceptable,” Kelsey yelled as Crystal slowly meandered throughout the room looking for familiar items. “You know you can’t just storm into someone's house and steal their shit!?”

“It's actually the normal thing to do after a breakup. At least leave the man with his things? You already took his dignity,” Crystal said, grabbing a few items out of the night stand.

Kelsey rolled her eyes. “Who even are you?”

“Someone who loves and cares about him. Which obviously isn’t you anymore,” Crystal said bluntly, heading out of the room, bumping into Danny as he came out of the bathroom. “Is that everything?”

Danny took a minute to look around, quickly sifting through bags before giving one more quick walk through the apartment. “That's all of it,” He said softly, grabbing a couple of bags as he headed out towards the car.

“Thank you for your hospitality,” Crystal called out sarcastically to Kelsey who was still hiding in the bedroom, carrying the last of the bags out the door before shutting it behind her.

Crystal could tell that the whole experience had let Danny a little off kilter. He’d never handled crowds or loud noises well, and an ex-girlfriend screaming at you was definitely something that could be added to that list, but it was nothing that a quick stop at Elmer’s couldn’t fix. Danny’s anxiety eased up as he plowed down his massive portion of food, filling his stomach to the point of bloating before continuing their return trip home.

“Do you think you’ll need the full 24 hours to comply?” Crystal asked as she merged onto the freeway, breaking the silence as she sent butterflies through Danny’s stomach as he tried not to let his stomach suddenly explode.

“I’m planning on dropping you off before running a few errands, but I was hoping that maybe when I returned…” She said, turning towards Danny who was happily nodding. “Perfect,” She said. “Do you need a refresher?”

Danny blushed as he tried to remember everything, ultimately nodding his head just to make sure.

“Oh, come on. I bet you know some of them. How about I help you?” Crystal said playfully. “What's the first one?”

“Diapers,” Danny said softly as he blushed.

“Speak up, sweety,” She said with a grin.

“Diapers!” He shouted with more energy than she expected.

They both let out a laugh as they looked at each other for a brief second before continuing.

“When do you wear them?” Crystal asked.

“Always,” Danny said confidently.

“And you call me?”

“Mommy!” Danny shouted again.

“And who decides when your diapers need a change?”

“Mommy does!” Danny said excitedly.

“And you are?” Crystal asked.

“Mommy’s baby,”

“Which means….” Crystal said, waiting for Danny to fill in.

“I should talk, act and eat like one,” Danny said sheepishly with a bright red face.

“And what do you do when Mommy isn’t home?”

“Clean!” Danny said, feeling proud of himself that he remembered all of it.

“Does Mommy tolerate trouble makers?” Crystal asked.

Danny shook his head.

“Good job!” Crystal cooed.

Did you enjoy the story? Consider supporting my work over on SubscribeStar! Or be sure to let me know what you thought by interacting with the post!
  • Like 8
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to The Break Up: Chapter 2 (3/31/24)

It's a very interesting start, Crystal surely seems a bit too forceful on Danny. Maybe even going beyond some limits she shouldn't. Like giving him ultimatums not even hours after a rather sudden break-up...

And given her thoughts and reactions, she knows she's pressing on a very vulnerable guy at the moment. Curious to see how their dynamic will develop.

• 3 weeks later...

Music blasted out of Danny’s phone as he danced around his room. He felt refreshed and revitalized and for the first time in the last couple of weeks, he felt hopeful for his future. He carelessly bounced about, carefully folding his clothes as he put them away, stowing his belongings in their place as he made the room his once again. He knew Crystal wouldn’t tolerate things half haphazardly scattered around the room or shoved in the closet, but he honestly didn’t even need that extra bit of motivation for once. He wanted to be doing exactly this.

Stuffed animals were rearranged as he repositioned them around the room, ensuring his favorites were stacked in his crib as he sorted through various toys and found them new homes. Sure nearly nothing had changed since last he’d been in here, but he still wanted it to feel fresh and new. He wanted it to feel like home.

The music spread throughout the house as Danny skipped and hopped about, organizing his items throughout the house as he unpacked his toiletries in the guest bath, picking up various loose items of Crystal’s along the way. In what little time he had before Crystal’s car could be heard pulling into the driveway over his blasting music, he’d managed to make it feel more like home then his previous apartment. He knew this is where he was supposed to be.

He quickly paused his music, running towards the front door just as Crystal opened it, greeting her as she entered with a few bags in tow. “Can you go grab the last couple items from the car, sweetie?”

Danny felt invisible. Free from any peering eyes as he practically skipped out to the car, grabbing the few remaining bags of groceries before shutting the door and running back inside as Crystal watched with a smile.

“Hi, buddy…” Crystal said with a sweet tone, watching him happily frolick into the kitchen with the bags. “Somebody’s had a big mood change,”

Danny nodded with a massive grin, crossing his hands as he stood up on his tippy toes in his best attempt to look cute.

Crystal stopped what she was doing for a moment to smile lovingly at him, blowing him a gentle kiss as he twirled back and forth. “Why don’t you go get naked for Mommy?” She said, “I’ll be right in after I put some of this stuff away,”

Danny didn’t question it as he quickly hurried back down the hall and into his nursery, eagerly pulling his clothes off as he tossed them in the empty hamper before rolling around in his soft crib as he waited.

“Where's my little cutie?” She called out, carrying a handful of items in with her including baby wipes and lotions, setting them down on one of the bookshelves. “There he is!” She said, quickly tickling his exposed waist as he squirmed about.

“Are you ready to become Mommy’s cute little baby boy?” Crystal cooed.

Danny nodded excitedly, running over to the changing table as he jumped up.

She grabbed a diaper off the shelf with the bottle of powder as she set them down next to Danny and his growing member.

“Ah, is little baby excited?” She cooed, lightly pushing him on his back as she slid the diaper under him, following with a brief sprinkle of powder.

His cock twitched about with excitement as it was covered with the white powder, though he knew it was bound to be left unsatisfied for the time being as Crystal pulled the diaper up over it, tightly taping it shut.

“Only good little boys get to make cummies, remember?” Crystal teased, helping him off the table.

“Arms up,” Crystal she said as Danny blushed, remembering his many nights with Crystal as she pulled out a light blue onesie from the closet that was covered in little clouds with an occasional plane. Danny eagerly complied as she pulled the onesie over his head, buttoning the snaps between his crotch before pulling a pacifier out of thin air as she clipped it to his collar with a string of wooden beads that quietly clanked about.

“Perfect!” She said, plopping the pacifier in his mouth before taking a step back to look at him.

Danny let out a smile from behind its shield as he instinctively started to soothe himself with its fat bulb.

“Such a cutie,” She laughed, scuffing up his hair slightly. “Is my little baby hungry?”

Danny quickly nodded, following Crystal out into the kitchen where she guided him to his old high chair, pulling the tray off so that he could climb up before replacing the tray after he got seated.

“Uh! You are just too cute!” She cooed, pulling out her phone to snap a picture as he happily bounced his legs about, smiling from behind his pacifier.

Crystal pulled up a stool next to him, setting a few jars of baby food out as she reached over to pull his pacifier out. “Mommy forgets, are you a messy little eater?”

Danny nodded, the smile on his face growing as he let himself sink more and more into the roll.

Crystal was quick to produce a bib, fastening it around his neck before cracking open one of the jars.

“Here comes the plane!” She cooed, driving the spoon of baby food into his mouth as he happily gulped it down.

Jar by jar, she scooped up its contents and drove the spoon into Danny’s mouth as he bounced about making a complete mess of his face as Crystal reminisced about their past times and how excited she was that he was back in her home.

A warm washcloth took the mess right off his face as Crystal helped him out of his high chair, sure to place the pacifier back in his mouth.

“Why don’t you go gather some toys and bring them out here to the living room so Mommy can watch you?” Crystal suggested, rounding up the now empty jars as she took them to the sink.

Danny happily obliged, running off to his room to grab a few of his favorites, as well as some toys to keep himself occupied before carrying them all back out to the living room as instructed.

Crystal made her way to the kitchen, pouring out a large glass of wine and filling a bottle with milk before returning to the living room, setting her wine on a side table before handing Danny his bottle. She kicked back into her recliner, kicking up the foot rest as she pulled out her laptop, ready to resume her usual nightly endeavors as Danny happily hung out with her.

The movie had long since ended as Danny still laid spread out on his stomach, a large box of assorted lego pieces combined with the now cartoon shows streaming on the TV kept his mind occupied as his bodily functions progressed onwards. He froze for a moment as he gave a big push, the all too familiar feeling of his own bowels pushing against the back of his diaper as they spread across his rear.

He bit down on his pacifier as he let out a soft moan, cherishing the ability to relive this experience again before realizing his moan had been audible.

“Oh, you messy, messy boy,” She cooed. “I bet you’ve been waiting to do that again, haven't you?”

Danny let out with a large grin but stayed otherwise silent as he continued building with his legos. He felt overly ecstatic about once again living with Crystal.

“Well you keep enjoying yourself, stinky butt. Mommy’s a little preoccupied,”

Danny didn’t care, he let his bladder release, lifting himself slightly to avoid any leakage out the front as he reached for his mostly empty bottle of milk.

Another hour passed before Crystal finally closed the lid to her laptop, taking the last sip of her wine as he got up from her recliner.

“Alright, stinker. Let’s get you ready for bed,” She said, holding out a hand which Danny quickly took to pull himself off the floor.

Crystal leaned over, tightly wrapping her arms around Danny as she hoisted him into the air, placing his weight on her hip as she felt the squish of his diaper as she carried him back to his nursery and onto the changing station.

“Somebody sure remembers what comes next,” She said, watching his cock twitch with excitement as she pulled the front of his messy diaper back. She reached for the drawer, pulling out the flesh light she used routinely for night time changes when her little boy had behaved all day.

“You’ve been such a good boy today,” She cooed, lightly lubing the flesh light as she pushed it against his cock, delicately sliding his desperate cock inside. “I bet you’re going to cum so quick!”

She hadn’t even stroked his cock once and he felt near the edge. It had been more than a month since Kelsey and him had done anything and he was beyond excited to be back with Crystal.

“Maybe if you last more than a few strokes, Mommy will let you have some ice cream. Does that sound good?” She cooed, slowly lifting the flesh light before quickly pressing it back down.

Danny practically burst already as he tried to hold himself back.

“That's it, baby,” She said, repeating the motion as she watched him fight back the urge, biting down hard on his pacifier. “Just a few more, sweety,” She said, repeating the motion a third time as she watched him rapidly lose control, quickening her pace so as to not ruin the moment.

Cum filled the interior silicon lining as Danny squirmed about in his own mess. Crystal smiled down at him, keeping her pace to draw out every ounce of pleasure she could muster out of him as hot breaths of air condensed on his pacifier's shield as he let out a long sigh.

“Welcome home,”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to The Break Up: Chapter 3 (4/17/24)