LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for pull up style where the padding goes up high in the front

Ive been looking around and wondered if anyone else has found a good pull up style diaper where the front padding goes up extra high.   Most seem to be a an inch or more below a tabbed style diaper.   

I was hoping for something where it had a chance of not leaking if a man was lying flat with their bit pointing up.  

Sleepovers size XL are the closest I have found but they are a little too small for me. 

I prefer diapers, but the Abena L3 is a pretty high-performance pull-up. I'm familiar with it because a relative wears them. I'm not sure if anything short of a cloth diaper is really going to save you from a full offload while Mr. Happy is in the 12 o'clock position, however. A cloth diaper and plastic pants might take that kind of fire and hold up, but even a top-tier ABDL diaper is probably going to spill over if you're standing at attention down there, laying on your tummy, and you throw the valve wide open. 

• Like 1

Yup, I second the Abena L3 Pullup recommendation.

They swell up nicely but will leak on you, and onto wherever you're sleeping...

Also, Pullups are much more expensive than actual Diapers that won't leak as often, (while also holding a lot more urine.)

Pullups are marketed towards people who either don't want to admit they need a diaper, and also offer the option to make it to the toilet.

Kind of like people buying one pack of cigarettes at a time VS people who buy a couple cartons.

I understand the stealth factor of a Pullup though, If you were sleeping over with friends it would be easy to slip on a Pullup after getting into bed.

https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-abe-ab-u-flex3-xp

On 3/7/2024 at 2:06 AM, CodHero24 said:

Yup, I second the Abena L3 Pullup recommendation.

They swell up nicely but will leak on you, and onto wherever you're sleeping...

Also, Pullups are much more expensive than actual Diapers that won't leak as often, (while also holding a lot more urine.)

Pullups are marketed towards people who either don't want to admit they need a diaper, and also offer the option to make it to the toilet.

Kind of like people buying one pack of cigarettes at a time VS people who buy a couple cartons.

I understand the stealth factor of a Pullup though, If you were sleeping over with friends it would be easy to slip on a Pullup after getting into bed.

https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-abe-ab-u-flex3-xp

Ok sooo if it didnt have to be a pull up, and it didnt need a massive capacity, is there a diaper recommendation that has padding up extra high still... for grinding purpose?

Amazon overnight (thickish ~ $0.95) or day time (thin ~ $0.65).  The Depend guards are  pretty thick.

Try a super long booster and wrap it around it.

I used to use Abena pull up 5+ years ago, which came up kind of high.