LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying a new approach

For anyone who hasn't lurked around the forums for half a decade. A quick recap. Hi, I'm DAQ and I have been trying to become incontinent for over four years. I started stints of 24/7 lasting usually a monthish in 2019 and like so many during covid went 24/7 and never looked back. To my dismay I did not become incontinent in the mythic 12 months and my plateau was basically at square one. Fast forward to today and the last year has been mental health year with psychiatry, therapy, and hypnotherapy. I have learned more about the human psyche and myself in the last four months than I have in the last 30 years. All of this has helped clear up doubts and understand what I want from incontinence and diapers moving forward. It is through this understanding that I have a newly formed confidence in my decision, cast aside all doubts and redoubled efforts to becoming truly incontinent.

With my newly informed psychological approach I thought back to a post I recently saw a post that referred to Milton Erickson's bedwetting protocol on how he got a married couple who were bedwetters to stop. It seemed strange and extreme but according to the literature it worked.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/66171-strange-days-indeed-a-24-x-7-experiment/&do=findComment&comment=2083406

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out how to adapt this to our purposes. During this process I remembered a post on Tumblr by Serah-in-diapers that outlined how she became a bedwetter in a month.

https://serah-in-diapers.tumblr.com/post/184830904104/how-i-became-a-chronic-bedwetter

Seem familiar? Looks remarkably similar to me. So today I committed a cardinal sin in diaper training. I took off my diaper on purpose and used the bathroom. Originally I had intended to do this for at least two weeks and beyond but today made me realize I am far more psychologically diaper dependent than I thought. I made it maybe twelve hours before I came waddling back. I was in the bathroom at least once an hour and was miserable the whole time. However, I think I am going to continue going without as long as I can. To remind myself why I wear diapers and want incontinence and provide my unconscious mind a viable way out from the torment of running to the bathroom constantly, I just don't know if that will be hours per day or days or weeks yet.

I've read serahs guide many times over the years, but have never tried to replicate it. Personally I'm skeptical but I'd love to know if it works.

For me, I've been making sure I put on a diaper for sleep after "playtime", and peeing in the diaper in bed whenever I wake up. It's been two months now and I am more accustomed to wetting in bed (one of my biggest hurdles despite many long term stints). The only thing that really stops me from wetting whe I wake up now is an erection, which is more often than I'd like. Hopefully as I continue I'll sleep through the event.