LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Dr Visit

I had an interesting visit to the Urologist yesterday. When I got there, I was wet and had to change grabbing my backpack, I discovered all I had was nursery print diapers from the recent cruise. I figured what the hell and changed into a Rearz Daydreamer.

A few minutes later I was called back by the nurse and told to disrobe as they had to do an ultrasound residual urine test. Sitting there, the nurse asked if I had recently gone to the bathroom, I told her I had wet and just changed a few minutes ago.

She smiled and said “I can see that.” She pushed the front of my diaper down providing access to the bladder area and conducted the ultrasound as discussed. To my surprise and she says, “all done, I wish more of our patients would wear colorful diapers like you and they look so fun and absorbent,” and then told me I can get dressed.

A few minutes later, the Dr comes in and tells me my residual urine is very high and only compounding my incontinence issues. He goes on to tell me we can try a new medicine if I like but is not sure if it will help. I think for a minute and tell him I will stick with managing my incontinence with diapers as I have for over 20 years. Both the Dr and the nurse smile and tell me they will see me in a year.

I thanked them and think that was interesting and fun!

• Like 8

I hope that's my experience someday, @TheBabyPants. Maybe not a in a Rearz Daydreamer - you're way out ahead of me there, I only wear white diapers whenever I'm engaged in anything medical, even when the chances of my diaper coming onto the radar are vanishingly low. But, I do want to take a leap, at some point, to being open about wearing protection with my doctor, and I plan to follow a route similar to yours - "Yes, yes, been dealing with this for year, and I know that the medications work about 30% of the time, and that they have side effects like a dry mouth that I have no interest in. I'm fine wearing plastic underpants. Next question." 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I hope that's my experience someday, @TheBabyPants. Maybe not a in a Rearz Daydreamer - you're way out ahead of me there, I only wear white diapers whenever I'm engaged in anything medical, even when the chances of my diaper coming onto the radar are vanishingly low. But, I do want to take a leap, at some point, to being open about wearing protection with my doctor, and I plan to follow a route similar to yours - "Yes, yes, been dealing with this for year, and I know that the medications work about 30% of the time, and that they have side effects like a dry mouth that I have no interest in. I'm fine wearing plastic underpants. Next question." 

I was in a white diaper until I wet and decided to change. I had forgot that mu backpack had all print diapers in it that I wore on a recent cruise. I forgot to put white back in it. The others in the backpack were pink princess and I thought better of that. Both of them were very professional with me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1