LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper brain solutions

This might sound counterintuitive but my advice would be to wear more. Yes you're wearing more but in my experience the distraction of wishing you were diapered or think about them  is made less.

• Like 5

I would wear more often as well, you would think about them less, I know I have since I went 24-7, used to think about it all the time..... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, carsfan said:

This might sound counterintuitive but my advice would be to wear more. Yes you're wearing more but in my experience the distraction of wishing you were diapered or think about them  is made less.

It is is counterintuitive, but true.   It is a big reason a lot of AB/DL go 24/7.  Once you wear diapers, that thrill is not there, but the comfort is.

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions, but that doesn't work for me for two main reasons:

1. I can't wear diapers all the time.
  2. When I wear diapers, I'm still distracted. Diapers are a very physical thing for me, I want to hold and touch them all the time, which isn't feasible when I have other things to do.

It's also not really about comfort for me. In fact, that they're kind of intrusive is part of why I like them.

You've expressed why you feel this can't work for you, so my echoing what everyone else here has said probably won't be of much help, but, for me, going 24/7 was the solution to the problem you describe. I was distracted my diapers, always wanted to wear them, and was at the point where I was sending my family away on vacations and not accompanying them "because of work" or I was extending business trips, just to get some alone time so I could be in my beloved baby pants for more than a few hours or more than one day. And, I wasn't getting a lot of work done while I was wearing them, because all I wanted to do was be in the moment, and be in a diaper. 

I've been 24/7 for coming up on 5 years now, and that solved my problem - there is no way you can be continually distracted by anything for that long. I no longer try to engineer time away from my family, and I regularly work 8 - 12 hour days, quite productively, wearing just a diaper and a golf shirt (I work from home a lot). This really was the solution for me. Plus, I get to wear diapers all the time, everywhere, without the ennui that comes with knowing that I have to take them off at some point and walk away. 

My wife and one of my daughters are going away to visit her parents, and I'm not watching the calendar and counting down the days like a kid at Christmas... now, I kind of wish I was going with them, because I know I'm going to miss having them around. 

• Like 2

Thank you for the extensive advice/testimony/insight, Little Sherri, I appreciate it.

Maybe I should tell you that I do wear onesies all day, every day (so comfy). For the most part that's all I need. I'm not avoiding people so I can wear diapers, and I'm not counting down the days until I can do so. I even got used to wearing a onesie to the doctor and other places I may need to undress.

It's just twice or thrice a year that my head is stuffed with diapers and won't leave me alone for a while. I don't mind waiting to wear them, and as a strong introvert I need my alone time regardless, so it's easy enough to combine the two. Don't have a girlfriend, so how both of those will work when I do I'll have to work out with her.

Finally, there are also plenty of times that I don't want to wear diapers in the first place. So I wouldn't be happy with 24/7 long-term anyway (I'm glad it works for you, it's just not for me).

• Like 1