LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone tried Try Again diapers?

I've tried them.... and tried them again... and again.   Yes, they are cloth back.   But not like institutional/mass-market crap that's out there.  They are a plastic inner back sheet where the cloth is bonded to it.  Just like ABU Little Kings or Alphagators.  The mass-market crap is basically just a plastic center panel and nothing to prevent the pee from flowing out the sides.  And without a full plastic panel, the wings will stretch and possibly tear as well.   So once again, the ABDL products are superior in every way (except for price). 

The tabs also hold rather well - though I've never been a fan of "velcro" either. 

I have a Little Kings that I had on one of my plushies and it's starting to fall apart.  I may demonstrate how the entire cloth shell can be easily peeled away.  But, there's no tapes then to hold it together and the plastic is thinner than a conventional diaper. 

• Like 1

I bought a case recently. I am impressed. Very solid diaper and I like the cloth backing even more than the alphagatorz or little kings. The cloth backing is much tougher than the latter.

I would say the Try Agains are comparable to the Tykables Animooz. I haven't done a detailed analysis or anything but having worn both I would say they are identical in all but price and and style. So if you care more about price I would go with the Animooz. If you care about supporting an upstart business and/or the pattern, go with the Try Agains.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have and I can second comments from above regarding the issues that make me hesitate to wear cloth-backed disposables. No sagging or odor with these.

My only complaint was the wings feeling rather thin. I like my diapers to be very snug and I was afraid of ripping the tapes off of the wings or pulling holes into the wings as I was affixing them.

I do enjoy the wetness indicator most though. Rather than a fade when wet design, the stars fade to water droplets when wet.

On 3/4/2024 at 6:56 PM, LilHotRod said:

I have and I can second comments from above regarding the issues that make me hesitate to wear cloth-backed disposables. No sagging or odor with these.

My only complaint was the wings feeling rather thin. I like my diapers to be very snug and I was afraid of ripping the tapes off of the wings or pulling holes into the wings as I was affixing them.

I do enjoy the wetness indicator most though. Rather than a fade when wet design, the stars fade to water droplets when wet.

Interesting. I haven't had too much issue with tearing with them but they definitely feel like they stretch more than a standard plastic backed diaper. Not enough to make them unusable but enough to make mention of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 11:49 AM, DAQ said:

I would say the Try Agains are comparable to the Tykables Animooz. I haven't done a detailed analysis or anything but having worn both I would say they are identical in all but price and and style. So if you care more about price I would go with the Animooz. If you care about supporting an upstart business and/or the pattern, go with the Try Agains.

Given that Pretend Again partnered with Tykables for distribution, it makes sense that they're using the same chinese manufacturer as well. 

• Like 1

Wearing one right now! Don't hate for the cloth backed nature of these ones! They are really good, if my checks were higher, easily would be my main diaper of choice

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They're actually pretty ok. Compaired to the recent abuniverse diapers, they dont look like a clown exploded on it. The wetness indicator is something else: How they did they manage to get the stars to disappear to the raindrops, never seen that before.

Diaper holds okish for abdls diapers. Slightly more then abuniverse but less then tykables. The folks at tryagain figured out a way to get a good all around diaper.

PS: WTF is up with that name?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

They're actually pretty ok. Compaired to the recent abuniverse diapers, they dont look like a clown exploded on it. The wetness indicator is something else: How they did they manage to get the stars to disappear to the raindrops, never seen that before.

Diaper holds okish for abdls diapers. Slightly more then abuniverse but less then tykables. The folks at tryagain figured out a way to get a good all around diaper.

PS: WTF is up with that name?

I think the whole point of it is is that when you go potty in your pants when you're wearing those diapers and you didn't make it to the potty in time you can always try again, hence the name "try again".😜🤪

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I can't seem to get it right so ... I'm wearing one right now.  

Some of them have their print design kinda off. I had two where the tapes had to be lop sided in order to fit. The core gets the same feel as the luvs after useage.

On 4/1/2024 at 12:33 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

I think the whole point of it is is that when you go potty in your pants when you're wearing those diapers and you didn't make it to the potty in time you can always try again, hence the name "try again".😜🤪

Pretty much they are hook and loop, so you could be trying to make it and have it so you can pull them down like undies and use the potty like a big kid! But if not, your mommy or daddy can see that you didn't make it and you can try again 

• Like 2