LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cloth backed diapers?

4 hours ago, Diapered Wookie said:

What's out there that's good? 

Plain: the best I have found are Rearz' Incontrol Active Air - they are comfy, quiet, and they hold more than you would expect, for their size. A close second would be the NorthShore AirSupreme. The tabs on the Active Air are better, but the AirSupreme is comfortable and holds at least as much. Most of the rest of the slim, "medical" cloth-backed products from the likes of Tena and Prevail, I have tried, and for me, they work as gym diapers - they're slim and quiet, but only good for a couple of hours. 

Printed: the best I have found are the ABU vintage Pampers Cruisers look-alike twins, the AlphaGatorz and Little Kings. They're of medium bulk, but quiet and quite comfortable, and, they actually work - ABU is an ABDL-focused company, so it seems they set out to design a decent product. Not cheap, though, at least where I live (Canada). 

I am a huge fan of the Tykables Animooz. The cloth backing is tough enough to actually stand up and reasonable in terms of odor control. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 12:02 PM, Little Sherri said:

Plain: the best I have found are Rearz' Incontrol Active Air - they are comfy, quiet, and they hold more than you would expect, for their size. A close second would be the NorthShore AirSupreme. The tabs on the Active Air are better, but the AirSupreme is comfortable and holds at least as much. Most of the rest of the slim, "medical" cloth-backed products from the likes of Tena and Prevail, I have tried, and for me, they work as gym diapers - they're slim and quiet, but only good for a couple of hours. 

Printed: the best I have found are the ABU vintage Pampers Cruisers look-alike twins, the AlphaGatorz and Little Kings. They're of medium bulk, but quiet and quite comfortable, and, they actually work - ABU is an ABDL-focused company, so it seems they set out to design a decent product. Not cheap, though, at least where I live (Canada). 

I got around to ordering the Alphas. I went with large since ABU medium barely fit. The large are way too big though. I wish they'd have size overlap of 4-6 inches. 

• Like 1