LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL to AB

I'm mostly a DL, but have moved a little bit more towards an AB.

Probably could call me an AT (adult toddler). I'm not into pacifiers, bottles (other than beer bottles) or cribs. I have moved from all white diapers to a lot of printed diapers. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm mostly a DL, but have moved a little bit more towards an AB.

Probably could call me an AT (adult toddler). I'm not into pacifiers, bottles (other than beer bottles) or cribs. I have moved from all white diapers to a lot of printed diapers. 

I'm a DL  to and 90% of my nappies/diapers  ar printed .  I'm not interested  in pacifiers  or bottles ether  I'm still a DL  👍👍

• Like 1

I did

The interest in diapers was always there, never thought about being a baby or any of that stuff until going online and finding out that age-play was a thing to and experimented with that side of me ETC.

I wouldn't call my self an adult baby though, I'm an adult kid.

Pacifiers and strollers are cool, but I'd take school uniform and a mouth full of braces over cribs and a baby bottle.

• Like 2

I'm a DL through and through. I did pick up some curiosity when exploring the internet. Now I don't mind pacifiers and bottles and think it could be interesting to be "babied" a little bit, but I'm still thoroughly a DL.

• Like 3

I started out as a DL and am a Little now.  Didn’t really have an interest in my little things until is was 30 +

• 2 months later...