LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Gaming Room/Office

In a year or so, me and my husband are looking to buy a house. I plan on using one bedroom as my gaming room/office.  Being a diaper lover (and a little bit on the adult baby side) I kinda wanna make it my space where I can wear diapers, onesies, have a changing area but also have it function for work (I work from home a lot) and playing video games. Any ideas for making a room where I can be me as an abdl guy who loves to game but also function well as an office?

• Like 1

My advice is, don't do it. I have had a home office for 25+ years and I can't wait to be out of it at the end of the day. I need a separate room for my hobbies & such just to keep my sanity.

First, use the closet to hang all your onesies and stack your diapers and any other "accessories".  If you use a file cabinate, I suggest putting it and any computer desk off in one corner.  Anything work related put in one corner area and thus you can keep work and pleasure somewhat separated, kind of like WetDad said.  I get what he said, but sometime with limited space you don't always have the option of separate work and play areas.  Perhaps if the room is big enough, get or build a sturdy adult size changing table with room to stack your diapers and wipes.  Maybe 3 areas.  One corner with the work desk, another wall with the changing table and diapers and the third area for your gaming area.  Perhaps some AB/DL art on the walls.

• Like 1

I'd think a brighter color for the walls and carpets on the floor. A computer can be used for both games and for work, and any direct ABDL stuff, like diapers, toys or "fun" furniture, can be put into a closet for work time or when people visit.

My question would be, are you sure you'll be able to separate the mindset? I would DEFINITLY not be able to focus on my work as well in a room I normally use for kink play, and I imagine the other would suffer as well. I need a clear separation between the two. You may be different of course, just my two cents

1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

I'd think a brighter color for the walls and carpets on the floor. A computer can be used for both games and for work, and any direct ABDL stuff, like diapers, toys or "fun" furniture, can be put into a closet for work time or when people visit.

My question would be, are you sure you'll be able to separate the mindset? I would DEFINITLY not be able to focus on my work as well in a room I normally use for kink play, and I imagine the other would suffer as well. I need a clear separation between the two. You may be different of course, just my two cents

I feel I could separate the mindset. Plus I can only afford a 3-4 bedroom house and I don’t want to hog 2+bedrooms

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

First, use the closet to hang all your onesies and stack your diapers and any other "accessories".  If you use a file cabinate, I suggest putting it and any computer desk off in one corner.  Anything work related put in one corner area and thus you can keep work and pleasure somewhat separated, kind of like WetDad said.  I get what he said, but sometime with limited space you don't always have the option of separate work and play areas.  Perhaps if the room is big enough, get or build a sturdy adult size changing table with room to stack your diapers and wipes.  Maybe 3 areas.  One corner with the work desk, another wall with the changing table and diapers and the third area for your gaming area.  Perhaps some AB/DL art on the walls.

I love these ideas!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dl4138 said:

I feel I could separate the mindset. Plus I can only afford a 3-4 bedroom house and I don’t want to hog 2+bedrooms

I love these ideas!

Well if you can, have fun :) Just don't open your "Special" closet while livestreaming with your cowoerkers!

It’s great that you are thinking ahead and planning how to accommodate the ABDL side of your life in your future home.

@WetDadhas a good point about keeping work life separate from personal, however a room which functions as a home office can be outfitted for many purposes. The furnishings (desk, shelving, etc.) are rather universal and many options are available for storage/ workspace combinations-- look online, especially for sites or videos about "tiny homes" or apartments designed with features to maximize the use of space. For example a desk that folds out of the way after working hours and ample storage to keep diapers and ABDL gear out of sight when necessary. Many other threads on this site discuss how fellow members deal with setting up changing & play spaces, stashing their dipes, and other gear.

Another great way to get started with the process of planning the new space is to take inventory of your stuff— literally make a list of everything on your desk, drawers, closets etc.  and how much space it requires.  That gives you a target for how much square footage and types of space/ furnishings you’ll need, not just for the one "office" room, but the entire house if you wish to consider it. It's also useful for planning; For example maybe you decide that you want space for twice as many diapers or realize how much is being taken up by old paperwork, electronic cords and devices that could be reduced.