LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What type of content do you most appreciate on ABDL forums and websites?

What type of content do you most appreciate on ABDL forums and websites?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What type of content do you most appreciate on ABDL forums and websites?

• Educational articles
    • Personal stories and experiences
    • News about ABDL events and meetups
    • Product reviews and recommendations
    • Community discussions and advice
    • Curated Content (Photos, Videos)
    • Surveys

I went with personal stories and experiences, but if this had a multiple choice option, I would probably add in some of the other options you listed as well. Product reviews and community discussions are definitely up there. I don't find DD to be particularly useful when it comes to ABDL events or meetups, at least where I am (Canada), but if there was a directory of events local to me, I would definitely find that interesting as well. 

I'd say that if I had to pick one thing that I value above all else, it would be a fostering a sense of community, and Daily Diapers is good for that. 

• Like 1

Activity and interactive, things to do and make, graphic arts and other "Make it Real"things like stationery, a calculator, fonts; The things you will find in  my About Me, "Goodies" and "Playroom"l and the BabyDoll items, Very Little Girl (4-7), of which mine seems to be the only ones, and the discussions that they create, see JOIN THE CONVERSATION in RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US. DOING is LIVING and LIVING is DOING

• Like 1