LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name change to TheBabyPants

Hello, I would like to change my name to TheBabyPants that better fits my interests in diapers and babypants. Old: SissyDaina New: TheBabyPants

Thanks in advance, TheBabyPants. You are what you wear!

33 minutes ago, SissyDaina said:

Hello, I would like to change my name to TheBabyPants that better fits my interests in diapers and babypants. Old: SissyDaina New: TheBabyPants

Thanks in advance, TheBabyPants. You are what you wear!

This name may already be in use.  Certainly, there is a screen name close to my own in use.

• 2 weeks later...

The name is not taken. If you have made a donation then you can change your name after about of month after having chosen this one. Go to the upper right cornoer click on your name and go to Account then select screen name

On 2/2/2024 at 2:11 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The name is not taken. If you have made a donation then you can change your name after about of month after having chosen this one. Go to the upper right cornoer click on your name and go to Account then select screen name

Thanks, I just donated to the general fund. I do not see the ability to change my name though.

1 hour ago, SissyDaina said:

Thanks, I just donated to the general fund. I do not see the ability to change my name though.

Talk to one of the mods or admins about this, explaining what has transpired. There is a limit of time, you can only change your name every thirty days, if I recall aright

• Like 1

Thanks for supporting the community! I have updated your account so you should have the ability to edit your username: which I have gone ahead and changed for you.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for supporting the community! I have updated your account so you should have the ability to edit your username: which I have gone ahead and changed for you.

My pleasure, thanks for the help.

• Like 1

Well, let us see what you do with that name. I am the girl who wrote the book on the subject

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2024 at 4:36 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Well, let us see what you do with that name. I am the girl who wrote the book on the subject

I will let it define who I am and what I wear "The Baby Pants" as it did for years!

1 hour ago, TheBabyPants said:

I will let it define who I am and what I wear "The Baby Pants" as it did for years!

For many years, they were defintitive of babyhood and to some extent, very little girl-hood and were seen as somewhat girlish if worn post-toddler, with the trope being the 6 or 7 year old boy threatened with being "put in your baby sister's diaper and PINK rubber panties". You may want to read RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US, available from my siggnature. They also define me

• Like 1