LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadians of Daily Diapers: What rating would you give this song out of 10?

Well, they engaged in stereotypes, and I take a point off because when they mentioned beer, they showed Molson Canadian, which is about the most middle-of-the-road fizzy yellow lager you can get, and indistinguishable from dozens of other similar macroswills - we have hundreds of fantastic craft breweries up here now. But overall, I liked it. I'll give it a 9. 

• Like 2

I had a good laugh. They just about (no its not pronounced "a boot" ) covered everything. Many of the images only a Canadian would get. I agree with @Little Sherri, Molson Canadian has to be one of the worst beers sold. I give the song a solid 8. Thanks for sharing eh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They most likely used Moulson for the same reason they would use Foster's, Becks, or Heineken; it is something most 'Mericans will recognize. (How come the most recognizable beers are usually some of the worst?)

• Like 1

Okay, that is awesome. I've been subjected to awful homemade beer over the years. I swore I would not do that people. I'm pickier with my beer than I am with the beer I buy. If it's not worth serving, it doesn't get served. But I've been lucky so far (and also careful), so I haven't had a lot of bad batches. 

• Like 1

As far as a song goes 7-10. Lots of stereotypes but all of them I’m ok with. With the added picture montage, it gets bumped up to a 9-10. Every entertaining.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 6:21 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

@Little Sherri@Snugglebear_69@Babygeebee@Pampertimmy

1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

I rate this song 10/10 (Although I'm not from Canada eh I'm British)

Oh and we forgive you for Nickleback LOL

Hiii!

As an American I liked it 10!

The pictures went so fast though I wanted to study them more. 

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2