LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today starts my 5 day trip to visit my friend for his birthday. I’m traveling alone and decide for the first time to wear diapers while traveling (have had minor messing accidents at airports) and wearing diapers while at the hotel. Part of me is nervous because I intend to wear diapers to bed with my onesie and I’ve heard stories about people wearing to bed and getting charged extra if they leak. Should I be nervous? Any suggestions on how to make this an enjoyable experience? And anyone else have stories about hotel visits while diapered?

• Like 1

Plastic pants would be another suggestion - any additional layers of security will reduce the odds that you'll have an issue. 

I've stayed at hotels dozens of times since I've been back in diapers and I've never had an issue, though. But catastrophic explosions are not part of my resume. If that happens to you, then... plastic pants, disposable bed pads. 

Yes, this past August when I took a trip for a week I went 24/7.  I chose very absorbent diapers for sleeping, Beyond XP5000.  Over them I wore heavy large plastic pants for added protection and I also slept on large disposable bedpads just in case.  Not a drop made it out of my diaper, let alone onto the bed.

I am making a suggestion that next time you don't wait until your vacation starts to ask advice.  Plan a few weeks ahead of time to ask advice.  I also suggest you do some testing at home overnight.  Plan on which diaper you want to take on your trip for overnight and wear it at home for several nights.  Do at home exactly as you plan to at the hotel.  If you wake up at home with wet areas on your bed, then your diaper is not good enough.  Try either better diapers, booster pad in the diaper, plastic pants and a disposable bed pad.  Keep trying until you hit the combination that works everytime.

Lastly, this has come up in other threads.  People talk about telling the hotel they wet the bed, asking for a plastic sheet, all kinds of things.  Partly I think they get their jollies by letting hotel staff know they wear diapers.  The thing is, it is a hotel but you should still treat their property as your own.  Don't go with the attitude, "It's a hotel and not my bed.  If I wet it, so what?"  WRONG ATTITUDE!  You take steps to make sure you don't get their bedding wet, even if it may mean extra steps like plastic pants and a bed pad that you might not use at your own home.  There is never a need to tell hotel staff you need a plastic sheet on your mattress or that you wear diapers.  The idea is making sure you are responsible and do enough testing at home before your trip to ensure you know what it will take to keep their bedding from getting wet in the first place.  Respect their property.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Lastly, this has come up in other threads.  People talk about telling the hotel they wet the bed, asking for a plastic sheet, all kinds of things.  Partly I think they get their jollies by letting hotel staff know they wear diapers.  The thing is, it is a hotel but you should still treat their property as your own.  Don't go with the attitude, "It's a hotel and not my bed.  If I wet it, so what?"  WRONG ATTITUDE!  You take steps to make sure you don't get their bedding wet, even if it may mean extra steps like plastic pants and a bed pad that you might not use at your own home.  There is never a need to tell hotel staff you need a plastic sheet on your mattress or that you wear diapers.  The idea is making sure you are responsible and do enough testing at home before your trip to ensure you know what it will take to keep their bedding from getting wet in the first place.  Respect their property.

Amen