LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food

• 2 months later...

My food was changed for some years into infant food. Infant formula 1 and pre - also infant porridge for 4 and 5 months infant.
The first weeks was bad - i don´t liked the taste - everything was somehow bland - unseasoned / unsalted. But mommy and granny insisted that I eat/drink it. Over time I got used to infant foo

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have Gerber baby cereal mixed with a fruit sauce cup and a baby bottle of toddler formula every morning. I like vanilla flavoured formula the best. 

1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

I have Gerber baby cereal mixed with a fruit sauce cup and a baby bottle of toddler formula every morning. I like vanilla flavoured formula the best. 

Sounds tasty

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 11:30 AM, sleepy_baby said:

Whats a good tasting baby food? I used to eat the apple sauce squeeze packets. Looking for something good like those

Man you are in the USA and and mentioned the pouch by brand name as squeeze was a brand they used to carry at Dollar General they were marked for putting in kids school lunches or long car trips. 

You might not find that brand name because parents are idiots and gave them to their infants when the back of the box clearly stated ages 4 and up and to supervise your children. (Children not babies) 

Scence that brand dissapeard there was another that took it's place with the same exact product line and 3 applesauce flavors but diffrent brand name and the exact design the babyfood pouches use. 

In other words they been replaced with babysafe versions in my are because parents are illiterate or stupid amd think every food in a pouch is designed for babies and the company didn't want a infant dieing over how stupid their parent is.

I swear the human race has gone brain damaged or something. 

But if you enjoyed the applesauce in the pouch they are now in the baby isle at dollar general because of parents beinvomeing constantly stupider than a bag of bricks. 

Oh I also forgot to mention the healthy applesauce that kids were eating on lomg car trips and with lunch in schools are not exsistant anymore because a 10yo shure as hell doesn't want to be caught dead eating baby food.  So I congradulate the idiot parents on their great job and getting kids to replace applesauce with cheetos.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To me the best baby food is home made in the blender.

I like making a stew with meat, carrots and potatoes and blending it.

If you want something easy, mixing baby cereal powder with a fruit in the blender, will take 5 minutes to prepare and it's delicious.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 11:30 AM, sleepy_baby said:

Whats a good tasting baby food? I used to eat the apple sauce squeeze packets. Looking for something good like those

Found a answer for tastes good if you consider toddlers babies still

20240411_224850.thumb.jpg.1f22ef8945562027ed90bb032958351a.jpg

however if you drink theese please do so on a day you have nowhere to go and can remain diapered all day. 

I thought they were cute little protien shakes for toddlers until I decided I didn't want to cook breakfast and downed 2 of them. 

it took 7 days for me to piece together what they actually are. 

complete meal replacements for toddlers and why would a toddler need a complete meal replacement because they don't want to eat ? There are not many reasons but one is they are constipated and toddlers tend to hold back stool because it hurts. 

Not with theese things man They taste great but the ingredients are natural forms if lubercant'osmosic and bulk laxatives and they added something in them as a signal disrupter so even if the toddler tries to clench the muscles don't recieve the signal that well if at all. 

It was a nightmare because I was certainly not in little space but the result was about the same as a toddler I tried to clench with 0 muscle response tried to squeeze my cheeks just end up makeing the clean up take longer. Thank god Ibwas just wakeing up and still was in my night time diaper but my coffee I started brewing was cold by the time I got to drink it. 

You said something that tastes good and pediashure fits the description as well as it being designed for toddlers so it is a baby food. 

You never specifed that it needed to be discreete and like the apple sauce parents still give pediashure to school children sometimes so it checks all the boxes man. 

What are you actually looking at the 4th ingredient is canola and corn oil

Didn't know cooking oil is sugar😂

Oh I also don't fimd it important to answer your question of "what did you expect?" When it was answered in the first comment made already.

You are just another person saying sugar makes everything taste good.

A sugar coated pile of shit will still taste like shit 😉

Remember that spoiked milk still has sugar in it go drink it all and tell me it taste good as you're vomiting everwhere.

Do you taste the fructo-ogiliosaccrides in the black as the ace of spades coffee and say "that is some really tasty sweet coffee"?

Not kidding coffee beans are not beans they are the pits of coffee cherry fruit and brewing it is extracting the fructo-ogiliosaccrides. 

Also if your goal was to try to demonize sugar do it correctly as there is 4 types of sugar in pedisure not 3. You missed the galcto-ogiliosaccrides that are in all milk ingredients.

Shall we continue with this or realise I was answering the question of "what baby food tastes good like applesauce?"

There is no questions if ingredients just about taste who the hell cares about the ingredients? 

Does the 4 sugars make it tase better ? Add all of them to coffee and the crush up some minerals and vitamins then a iosat tab and then put canola & corn oil in it and take a swig guarentee you will vomit. It isn't the sugar makeing it taste good so what was your actual question about ?

i buy the different pouches from aldis or the dollar store usaul the strawberry and yogurt ones and berry and applesause