LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Diapered hero said:

How do I make a story 

I think of my scenarios while lying in bed, sitting on the toilet/showering.     I plan stages that I want to tell, and start writing when I've get to the point where I know that I'll lose it I wait.

What kind of story do you want to write?  Fiction is normally character driven, then comes plot.  But a lot of what appears on this site is fetish driven, with predictable characters doing predictable things in service to the fetish.  You can write either, but it's important to choose before you start.  You should know that character driven fiction is much more demanding, and it is critical to know the ending before you write the first sentence.  You have to have a target; without it, the story will tend to wander around and get lost in the weeds.  There's a great deal more to be said, but this will get you started.

32 minutes ago, spark said:

I think of my scenarios while lying in bed, sitting on the toilet/showering.     I plan stages that I want to tell, and start writing when I've get to the point where I know that I'll lose it I wait.

Ok thanks and where do I post it anywhere in particular or just in The story forum

38 minutes ago, Diapered hero said:

Ok thanks and where do I post it anywhere in particular or just in The story forum

I only post here, but I'm very much an amateur.   You can post it wherever.   FTR- most of the stories on Wattpad are crap, but the stories on Kindle aren't much better.

The best advice is to edit your writing.   Some writers edit as they write, which I try to do, but when I look it over it sucks.  The idea is there, but the writing sucks.  I use Grammarly and I eliminate passive sentences.  I use the read-aloud function and hear it read to me, and when it sounds like I would narrate it (without the stammers), I know it's good.

Like all things, it takes practice   Most importantly- find the story you want to write- and write it.  If you asking this question, there is a story you want to write.

9 minutes ago, spark said:

I only post here, but I'm very much an amateur.   You can post it wherever.   FTR- most of the stories on Wattpad are crap, but the stories on Kindle aren't much better.

The best advice is to edit your writing.   Some writers edit as they write, which I try to do, but when I look it over it sucks.  The idea is there, but the writing sucks.  I use Grammarly and I eliminate passive sentences.  I use the read-aloud function and hear it read to me, and when it sounds like I would narrate it (without the stammers), I know it's good.

Like all things, it takes practice   Most importantly- find the story you want to write- and write it.  If you asking this question, there is a story you want to write.

Ok thank you so much that really helps a lot