LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happyness is....

iamdaddydave

Getting up in my thick wet Elite Hybrid still on, moving to the sofa with my wife, being told to put a dry one. So I change to a dry Elite Hybrid now with a Rearz overnight booster pad as stuffer. The whole family still in nightclothes, the kids happily playing with their Christmas toys.

It's such a great feeling to be allowed and encouraged to be myself, to wear a thick diaper whilst cuddling and feeling accepted.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

I nice wet bulky diaper on Christmas is awesome! What a great moment! 

You got that right big bro. Big hugs. Miss you lots. Merry Christmas big brother. Love you so much!♥️😃😊

• Like 1

Happiness is the 1998 drama comedy wrote& directed by Tod Solondz. His character driven story helped me understand we all have a different idea what happiness really is. This film had a mostly possative influence on how I've learned to accept my lifestyle. 

Getting a cramp in your stomach and realizing you have to go poop and trying to hold it in even though you can't only to have it come out uncontrollably in your diaper and cry about it, waiting for Mommy to come in and change you like the baby you are. And when she walks in she says "aww, did my little baby just have a accident?"

Or getting a cramp in your stomach and realizing that you already went poopy in your diaper without even realizing it, showing that you truly do need diapers because you don't know when you're poopy and when you're not.

Or getting a cramp in your stomach while you have your pull ups training pants on in needing to go poop and struggling to hold it in in time to make it to the potty only to realize that by the time you made it to the potty you already went in your pants and poopie your pull ups. So Mommy has to put you back in diapers. And she says "sweetie you've been having a lot of accidents lately, why don't we try going back into diapers for a little while honey, how does that sound? She says in a very soothing voice.

• Like 2

Easy killer.

German is actually one of the languages other than English that I speak fluently (as well as understand and write). There are a few others. Spent a lotta' time with my man Thomas Mann, Gunther Grass, Bertolt Brecht and J.W. von Goethe to be perfectly honest. Maybe you can recommend to me a good female German author?

But even though you get a point off for spelling, you gain an extra two points for style.

Not using the additional comma after understand means that your grammar and comprehension are apparently off the charts.

Grüß dich, buddy.