LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foley or intermittent catheter for Diaper Training

I'm researching for a story, but also personally interested.  My experience with catheters is pretty horrible.  When I tried Foley style draining into a diaper it felt like I needed to pee all the time but couldn't which was annoying, but I'd also get spasms that weren't exactly painful, but would bring me a complete halt no matter what I was doing.   Was it the wrong size, wrong ballon?  to much pressure from the outlet?

I'm working on a story and  situation I'm wanting to explore is a person who is forced to wear diapers because of a catheter for at least several days.  It seems like a long silicone intermittent cath kept in place by a chastity cage would work really well and better than a foley just hanging out. 

Thanks!

If I might suggest something here, if this is to be a forced situation, why not have a stent installed by a medical professional, which is something that will indeed require diapers to manage wetness.  If installed medically, it will have to be removed in the same fashion as instruments are required to take it out as well.

4 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I'm researching for a story, but also personally interested.  My experience with catheters is pretty horrible.  When I tried Foley style draining into a diaper it felt like I needed to pee all the time but couldn't which was annoying, but I'd also get spasms that weren't exactly painful, but would bring me a complete halt no matter what I was doing.   Was it the wrong size, wrong ballon?  to much pressure from the outlet?

I'm working on a story and  situation I'm wanting to explore is a person who is forced to wear diapers because of a catheter for at least several days.  It seems like a long silicone intermittent cath kept in place by a chastity cage would work really well and better than a foley just hanging out. 

Thanks!

What exactly are you looking for?

8 hours ago, deewet said:

If I might suggest something here, if this is to be a forced situation, why not have a stent installed by a medical professional, which is something that will indeed require diapers to manage wetness.  If installed medically, it will have to be removed in the same fashion as instruments are required to take it out as well.

That's a great idea, but doesn't really fit the context of the story, plus maybe a bit extreme.  I thought about using a stent in the story, but I'm not sure.

5 hours ago, AngelO said:

What exactly are you looking for?

First, I know several people who tell me they have used catheters to enforce 24/7 diapers on themselves, I bought some catheters several years ago to try that on myself even trying the holy foley modification.  As I said I couldn't stand it though, but maybe I didn't try hard enough.  People have told me they know it's there for awhile but get used to it and forget it's there.  

Second, I'm working on a story in which a younger ABDL guy is being slowly manipulated into increasingly more extreme diaper experiences by an older Daddy, and I want the story to be in the realm of possibility.  That's why a stent seems unlikely,